Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story

4 posters

Go down

Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Empty Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story

Post by cya6 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:08 am

I was wondering which of these two people think I should update.

The Other's Story
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8191485/1/The-Others-Story

This one here I wrote for XaJuWriMo. I have an idea for a sequel planned but I don't know how many people would be interested...

Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7549705/1/Betrayal-Revenge-and-the-Rise-of-the-New-Order

This is probably my first CL fic and my first finished fic. It's the only completed full length JerYumi in the CL archives, and I also have ideas for other New Order stories, but I don't know what people think...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Left_bar_bleue0/0Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Left_bar_bleue0/0Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Empty Re: Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:50 am

Sounds interesting. *Bolts for the link.* I'll check 'em out. Smile They look promising.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Empty Re: Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story

Post by cya6 Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:03 pm

If you could leave a review, just a few words, so that I know if anyone read them and their opinion, it would mean the world to me!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:13 am

Well Cya you definitely know which one I' like for you to continue.
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 am

Spoiler:

Honestly, I think you’ll have plenty of interest for any story you write! You really know how to pull your readers into your story!

If I had to pick one over the other, I think I’d have to vote for The Others’ Story. The ending just feels a little more open for a sequel than Betrayal (but that’s just me). I also love how you’ve explained Hiroki’s absence from the first season!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Left_bar_bleue7/17Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Left_bar_bleue3/3Two full fics: Betrayal, Revenge, and the Rise of the New Order; The Others' Story Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down