Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando

2 posters

Go down

Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando Empty Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando

Post by X. Jacob Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:38 pm

ALright guys, after playing the game Star Wars: Republic Commando, and SW: RC 2, I have decided to write (yet another) Code Lyoko Fanfic. For those of you who have never heard of Republic Commando, you won't understand the story. I'll say the Character Relations

Jeremie: Delta Advisor 01/425
Ulrich: Delta Squad Member RC 01/207 "Sev"
Odd: Delta Squad Member RC 01/262 "Scorch"
Yumi: Delta Squad Member RC 01/140 "Fixer"
Aelita: Delta Squad Leader RC 01/138 "Boss"

And I'll post the link to FF.net once I have the story Posted

And I could use some help coming up with Nicknames for the 4 Delta Members, (Aelita, Odd, and Yumi need Nicknames, I already have Ulrich's)
X. Jacob
X. Jacob
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando Empty Re: Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando

Post by Atlas Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Wait there's a Republic Commando 2? Why was I not informed!?!?!?

I was going to grumble about who was what, but then I had no better ideas. It'd be funny if Aelita did the "Deltas, I need an explosive solution!" line that Boss often did in the game.

If you're just copying the info and nicks from the original squad I don't think you need new ones.

If you're still looking for nicks:

Aelita: Princess, Queen
Odd: Jester, Rock, Joker
Yumi: Tengu, Oni
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko: Lyokian Commando Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by X. Jacob Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 am

Oh, yeah, man. They made a Republic Commando 2. Order 66. Basically, Omega and Delta Squad Come together, and as they didn't want to comply with Order 66, they go AWOL, and you fight a whole bunch of Clone Troopers and left-over CIS droids. There are one or two Jedi in the game. Oh, and YES, SEV SURVIVED!!!!!!!
X. Jacob
X. Jacob
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by X. Jacob Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:51 pm

And one more thing, comrades, this won't JUST be a Code Lyoko/Republic Commando Cross-over, I plan on crossing over with Other games as well, such as for part two: World of Lies I plan on using the level Ahnonay from Myst Online: URU Live and Myst URU: Path of the Shell as the main setting.
X. Jacob
X. Jacob
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down