Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to let you all know...

+6
nodsviper
Coto524
aelitaxwilliam
SeeMeInTheShadows
The Pastamancer
Atlas
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just to let you all know...

Post by Atlas Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 pm

LegendOfTheSky wrote:What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger.

All right. So, listen. Why don’t you give me a call when you want to start taking things a little more seriously? Here’s my card.

Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Get_out_of_jail_free
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:16 pm

I love this part when doing business. Mine complements yours. Just like the glorious system of life.
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Looooo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:30 pm

You… you just couldn’t let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Who would listen to my "do you know how I got these scars" stories if I were to let you go? no, baby. We're destined to do this forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:33 pm

I now combo break this just to say this thread has now gotten completely awesome.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Atlas wrote: how awesome Legend was
Wait a sec, I am still awesome, right?
Binary10 wrote:And don't worry L, you're still awesome. Everyone's awesome, but you're super awesome.
cya6 wrote:Of course you're awesome, Legend!
Atlas wrote:this thread has now gotten completely awesome.
I will come next year.

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:28 pm

LegendOfTheSky wrote:Is it weird that I could imagine you making that face except it's more of a smirk typically used by criminally insane individuals? reminds me of the guy on my avatar.
Now that you mention it, I think it's kind of an old lady's smile, y'know? Like, the one down the street that always bakes delicious, gooey chocolate chip cookies laced with poison.

I tend to smirk when I'm being forced to smile for pictures though. It's not even on purpose. I just don't want to smile, and people are making me smile.

Atlas wrote:You talking about the monkey face or Kelly's cold,vacant smile and dead eyes?
That settles it. I'm going to be that grandma with those cookies laced with that poison.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 pm

How about you bake people and use them to make meat pies? Kelly Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:43 pm

And after baking the meat pies, I could give them out to all you guys and smile when you ask what kind of meat I used. <3
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:53 pm

It's all coming together.

Back to top Go down

Post by dEaTh_bat_pRiDe Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm

i'll eat all the food guys. thats how much i love you all
dEaTh_bat_pRiDe
dEaTh_bat_pRiDe
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 78

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 pm

I guess you could say we will always stay inside of you

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:36 pm

I will poison all the food. idk, that's my contribution to food
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 am

And any excess blood could be drained and used to make 'Kelly's Super-Duper Secret-Recipe Smoothies'...
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:26 am

cya6 wrote:I will poison all the food. idk, that's my contribution to food

It's a good thing I've built up an immunity to all the common poisons just for such an occasion.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:32 pm

And what about the uncommon poisons?
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Trust me, I know them alllllll
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Binary10 wrote:And any excess blood could be drained and used to make 'Kelly's Super-Duper Secret-Recipe Smoothies'...
I'll have a smoothie and meat pie stand, discounts for the RSF. You can be my first customer!
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm

aelitaxwilliam wrote:
Binary10 wrote:And any excess blood could be drained and used to make 'Kelly's Super-Duper Secret-Recipe Smoothies'...
You can be my first customer!
As in he'll be the first to get chopped off and made into a "meat" pie?

Lucky bastard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:21 am

I know. Isn't it a privilege? I shall be the first, but certainly not the last...

...And wow this has gone offtop really quickly.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Just to let you all know... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Which is good, because OP was lame.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum