Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning for the Chatbox Party

+14
LongHairedAelita
Heart of Lyoko
thehighlord
Stella Luce 333
mastermind416
The Pastamancer
memoire-blanche
Koneko on lyoko
Coto524
PeaceKeeper2014
Snickie
aelitaxwilliam
cya6
Atlas
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

what days could potentially work for you? (multiple choice allowed so pretty pls with a cherry on top select all possible dates!)

Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 I_voti1138%Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Vote_l12 38% 
[ 15 ]
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 I_voti1130%Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Vote_l12 30% 
[ 12 ]
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 I_voti1125%Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Vote_l12 25% 
[ 10 ]
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 I_voti117%Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Vote_l12 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 40

Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning for the Chatbox Party

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Citizens of XL, regardless of the starting time, which should be provided by the mods, just get on the chat box whenever you log in during this Saturday (6th of July) whatever your timezone is. Let's make this happen.

Back to top Go down

Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning for the Chatbox Party

Post by Atlas Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Alright unless there's some massive vote fraud conspiracy the party is going to be held tomorrow! Woohoo!

I'll give it a couple of hours to be fair to timezones and such but after that I'll be sending out the newsletter to y'all about it.

The short version is that the part will start at 8:00 a.m. EST time Saturday, July 6th and it'll go until 8:00 p.m. EST! So that's 12 hours of internet chatting woohoo!

We'll try to have at least one mod on  in Chat throughout that time but I can't really promise that unfortunately :/ Still, you guys and gals all finally get to scratch off 'Enjoy the honor of Overlord Atlas talking to me' off your bucket list!
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/12Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:37 pm

I have an eye appointment in the morning.  Who knows what I'll be doing in the afternoon.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Snickie wrote:Who knows what I'll be doing in the afternoon.
I do. You're gonna be chatting with other XL members.

Sorry for being persistent. You know it's true.

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:56 pm

So I was thinking, we can't go on 12 hours with just chatting. Maybe some activity during the party? Like a live M&P or a livestream or maybe a multiplayer game?
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/17Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:07 pm

^ This member is good. Listen to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:53 pm

blargh.  it's Anna's graduation party tomorrow.  Who knows when I'll be able to get on Sad
  Can't it go later?  People used to be on the chat box 11 PM EST and later.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:20 am

VGCats_Rocks wrote:So I was thinking, we can't go on 12 hours with just chatting. Maybe some activity during the party? Like a live M&P or a livestream or maybe a multiplayer game?

I thought this was self-evident so I didn't mention it but of course expect some games and some drug circling!

And alright I'll push back the start time for the party to 1:00 p.m. EST. I'd really rather not go much later than that though but we can if enough people want to.

It'll still essentially be show up when you can though.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/12Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:42 am

Hm, this sounds like a lot of fun.
If we have games, it might be smart to maybe make a list so friend codes / addresses can be collected first
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:06 am

I'll probably hanging around here in the evening, 5/6-ish my time, but hopefully I'll get in a little earlier. Super excited to see you guys!!
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:25 am

It's not a party without some improv asylum RPing....
Damn it's been too long since we've been on.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:53 am

I'll probably be around near the evening too. Right now I've got to be at a family party again..
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:59 pm

By the way, it's also bad puns evening. Everyone is welcome to participate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Dont know if anyone in the chatbox will see this, but my phone really isnt working with the chatbox at all -.- so Im gonna leave. Night.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Everyone online and not on the chatbox should get on. It's overwhelming because I have no idea what anyone is talking about, but there are people actually chatting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:41 pm

That was fun. Thanks for the good time everyone

Smile
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 am

Missed the party. Oops?
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/9Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:11 am

I am sure everyone had fun. We need not wait for months in order to get together for a day. Everyone likes to chat, but complains that not many people are around at the same time. Take the initiative, get on and invite your friends. It doesn't have to be an official event. Eventually, we'll have people on the chat box at any time. With that said, no one would complain if we had weekly gatherings.

For the people who stayed after I left: Did we ever get 10?

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:13 am

Might've.  I forgot to count
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:48 am

Ivona
Cya
Essy
Atlas
Shadows
Kelly
Snickie
Kay
John
Tookeys
Memo
Smartguy
tbcr
Shark
Zeno
Xana'sQueen
Soul
Cats
Dani
Legend

Anyone I missed? ((Everyone who participated throughout the day))

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Bit late but a big thank you to the XL community for both organizing and showing up to a mostly well done event. There was some small technical problems and wasn't too much organization about the activities but those are both points of improvement for the next one.

Big thank you once again!
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:29 am

Missed the party. Oops?

Same here…Sorry!!! 
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/17Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3Planning for the Chatbox Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:15 pm

WE SHOULD DEFINITELY DO A LIVE CHAT PARTY SOON!
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3