Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rizeup88's Code Lyoko stories

2 posters

Go down

rizeup88's Code Lyoko stories Empty rizeup88's Code Lyoko stories

Post by rizeup88 Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:57 pm

These are all the stories I have created relating to Code Lyoko. All of them are stories of love and friendship, some even are stories told about love discovered by the greatest love of all, the love of Jesus Christ.

All of my stories feature the following genres: romance, spiritual, poetry, adventure, drama (sometimes blocked together in one story).

Endless Love (Jeremie x Aelita Story)

Prayers and Promises (Yumi and Ulrich story)

Love's Embrace (Yumi and Ulrich poem)

The Art of Love (Jeremie x Aelita poem)

Countdown to Destruction

Hope you enjoy each of them thoroughly. Comment on what you think of each of them.

Note: my pen name on fanfiction.net, as mentioned earlier is Jace Stevens, just so there's no confusion.

Last edited by rizeup88 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of title)
rizeup88
rizeup88
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

rizeup88's Code Lyoko stories Empty Re: rizeup88's Code Lyoko stories

Post by Dobermutt Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Very nice stories! You have excellent writing skills. Thanks for sharing your talent. I love the combination you've created. Again, very nice work. I look forward to any more you might post. Keep up the great work.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet
Health::
rizeup88's Code Lyoko stories Left_bar_bleue0/0rizeup88's Code Lyoko stories Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
rizeup88's Code Lyoko stories Left_bar_bleue0/0rizeup88's Code Lyoko stories Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down