Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stella's Character: Mia

3 posters

Go down

Stella's Character: Mia Empty Stella's Character: Mia

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 am

Name: Mia
Height: 2'6"

Current Status:
Spoiler:

Background: Mia's yor average teenage girl. She gets average grdes, she has average looks, & nothng in life is too much out of the ordinary...but she wants more. Luckily, she's about to discover something that will change her life forever...

Description:
Spoiler:

Class: Magic Weaver - Black Mage

Traits:

Talents:
Black Mage

Unshakable Spirit: Gaining mana through spirit increased by 1.

Inventory:
0 Weapon Upgrades
0 Armor Upgrades
0 Skill Upgrades

Armor:
Spoiler:

Weapons :
Earth:
Lyoko:
Skills:
Spoiler:

Primary Stats:
Spoiler:
Secondary Stats:
Spoiler:
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue7/17Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue3/3Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue0/0Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Stella's Character: Mia Empty Re: Stella's Character: Mia

Post by Railen Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:07 am

Updated and approved.

Since you already had experience with the previous Great Arena, you immediately gain a level and with that +3 to first aid, and two new points you can put into any primary stats, plus four new points for secondar stats. You can just post here and I'll change it for you.
---
You gained a level and with that +1 resistance and 2/4 points for primary/secondary stats. Additionally, you gained a skill upgrade: which skill would you like to be updated?
---
Shadow vault is the skill, there's also a talent you should choose. You get to keep your old skills, except for your free skill. If you want, you can keep it, else you can also make a new one.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue22/22Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue1/1Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue0/0Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 am

Wow...I did the math right the first time? It's a mircle!!!

Prmry: +1 Invtry & +1 Resstnce

Secndry: +1 Balnce, +1 Inspct Item, +1 Inspct Cretre, & +1 Clmb

Thnks for fixng the defnten for the Telprten spell...I knew thre was a bettr way to say it!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue7/17Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue3/3Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:47 am

I forgt that I stll had to updte this...

+1 for both Wisdm & Accrcy, +1 for Reflxes, Intmdte, Handle Devce, & Swim. Let's updte Telprten, since I seem to use it a lot...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:44 am

Since we're updtng...

I thnk I'll go with the new Blck Mage path, strtng with the Shadw Valt spell (this way I have somthng I can use to attck othr then just my swrd)...

Since the First Vist story was strtd befre the updte, is it stll actve?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:41 am

Oops, sorry...Like I said, I want to swtch to Blck Mage with the Shdew Valt talnt, & for skills...Can I keep what I alredy have or am I only able to have one to strt?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:22 am

Ok, I thnk I've got it now...I'll keep my free skill, since I have no complnts abot it...I'll pick Unshkble Sprt as my talnt.

Btw, the Advntre I was workng on befre the updte strtd...Is that stll actve?
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:36 am

Since I was part of the Trck or Tret Advntre (howver brefly...stupd scholwork...), I'll upgrde my wepn, as well as Basc Helng Spell & Shadw Valt...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:23 pm

You gained a level(4), and thus 2/2 points to spend. (and +2 skill points from your level)
You also have a skill upgrade to use as well.

----
Mia Exp = 7/20
Mia Cp = 14

Mia Health = 18 (unless you put points in Health)
Mia Energy = 3 ( same for Energy)
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue5/10Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue4/12Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue0/5Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:45 am

I thnk I'll put both ponts into Enrgy, since I've figrd out it's relly hard to cast spells with out a lot of enrgy...& since Shdew Valt is curntly my only attckng spell, I'll use the upgrde on that...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Still need to tell me where your two secondary points are going.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue5/10Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue4/12Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Stella's Character: Mia Left_bar_bleue0/5Stella's Character: Mia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:31 am

I knew I probbly forgt somthng...I'll put one into Balnce, & the othr into Reflxes.
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Inherent bonuses:
Balance +1
Charisma +1
Intimidate -1
Keen Eye +1
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Character updated. At level 4, you can choose 2 of any of the following traits:

Humble
Compassionate
Loyal
Selfless
Wise
Diligent
Creative
Proud
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down