Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You As A Superhero

+9
Koneko on lyoko
AeonFrodo
aelitaxwilliam
SeeMeInTheShadows
Twiggy Della Robbia
Coto524
Heart of Lyoko
Lyokofelinae
A_QueenOfFairys
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty Re: You As A Superhero

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 am

Do you stll need peple?

I thnk I'd probbly have Earth basd powrs if I were a suprhro (such as powr ovr rocks, trees, flwers, stuff like that). I don't relly want to put a physcl descprtn on the Intrnt (no offnse), so you're free to decde what I look like! If you need some insptrn for clthes, I love the stuff at Rue 21 & Wet Seel...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:00 am

Sorry, I got sidetracked.

Anyway, thanks for all the new submissions Very Happy Here they are!

Twiggy:
Why so much black, you guys?
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Superherotwiggy

Koneko:
You said long hair, I gave you long hair. Reminds me a little of Utau from Shugo Chara.
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Superherokoneko

Stella:
I modeled you off the model in the Rue 21 photo I was looking at, because I'm not too good with making designs on the spot XD
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Superherostella

Yeah, hope they're ok :3 If not, just tell me and I'll fix it.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:06 am

All of those are great. I should stop being so damn lazy and submit my character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:39 am

Aha, Queeen!! Mine's epic to the max! <3 Thank yoou! ^o^

As for "all the black," I just thought it would be appropriate for Neo since she's kind of an anti-hero or hero of the night, however you want to look at her. X3

Aaaand all of my favorite colors are represented in her! Pink, purple, black, and red. <3

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1793

Character Sheet
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://shadowriverlark.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:18 am

Reserving post for character, and possible drawing of my character to save time.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:47 am

WOW!!! Thanks Queen Very Happy
She's awesome, looks amazing and you're right, she does kinda remind me of Utau.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Great job. Although, I seriously thought Koneko's one, with the long red hair, looked like her hair was actually the cape of the outfit.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/23You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 am

You're welcome ^^ Might do a group picture sometime when I have nothing else to do. Also I need to actually work on the fic :U

Atlas501 wrote:Reserving post for character, and possible drawing of my character to save time.

I don't mind drawing the characters, so if you give me a picture reference you found online, I'll just draw it anyway. But if you were to draw the character yourself it'd be fine :3

Yes, Aeon, you did tell me that last night XD It'd look better if I'd done it properly, I've taken to drawing the individual hair strands Razz
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 am

I love it!!! She remnds me a lot of Tera from Teen Titns, whch is relly cool...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:10 pm

This seemed to be a really neat project. XD Might have to see if I can enter one at some point. XD Though, you're an amazing artist, so i don't doubt that it'll be good. x3
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/21You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/6You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:30 pm

You should enter, Angel c:<
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am

How do I do it, again? XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/21You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/6You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:15 pm

You pay Queen I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Paying? *pops up* Didn't we delete that?
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22/22You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:44 pm

She doesn't need to be paid. I think she's drawing the characters in her XL challenge fic?

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1793

Character Sheet
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

http://shadowriverlark.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 am

Yeah, no payment involved. I'm hoping Legend was kidding >_>

Anyway, if you look through the previous posts you should get a general idea of what you need to tell me, I don't feel like going back and copy-pasting at the moment XD
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Sorry, never found time to draw my hero, so I'm backing out of this.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
You As A Superhero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5You As A Superhero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum