Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The helicopter game!

5 posters

Go down

The helicopter game! Empty The helicopter game!

Post by Railen Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:27 am

It's back! The brilliant and addicting helicopter game. Grab the handle firmly and fly up, avoiding the strange green obstacles. Getting highscores (and posting those with screenshots, of course) will result in Carthage Points!

Waiting for Kitty to post an example of such a screenshot.

Highscores:

(That's right, everyone can earn them. Smile )
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Health::
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue22/22The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Energy::
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue1/1The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue0/0The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

The helicopter game! Empty Re: The helicopter game!

Post by Coto524 Sat May 01, 2010 7:24 am

WOOO!!!!
I got 1000. Does this screenshot also count as an example?
Attachments
The helicopter game! Attachment
heli100.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(11 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue19/19The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue9/9The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue0/0The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Sat May 01, 2010 7:25 am

It'd be fun if you could personalise it somewhat. Smile Kitty's gonna post an example about that later.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue22/22The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue1/1The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Guess what? If you tap the mouse button really lightly at the beginnging, you hover. You don't move, you just stay still, without the intro screen.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue19/19The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue9/9The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by kikaruu Fri May 07, 2010 6:28 pm

ARRGRRHH This game is hard! I finally crossed 1000, though. =]

The helicopter game! Hgame_10

Is it me, or does the tunnel get narrower and narrower?
kikaruu
kikaruu
Creeper
Creeper

http://last.fm/music/kikaruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Sat May 08, 2010 7:46 am

Good job. ^^ Moving on to 2000 then?

A new CP for you by the way. *applause*

As far as my experience goes, it pretty much remains the same all the time - with the difference that every X meters, there's a very narrow tunnel before it gets better again. Survive those and get a ridiculous high score. ^^
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:33 am

In your face Helo!

Edit : I got 1800 and accidently refreshed .... but I'm working my way to 2000

Edit2 : k here it is .. after a couple tries.

Summon picture?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/15/23/13/37/helo12.jpg
Attachments
The helicopter game! Download?action=showthumb&id=10
Helo2.jpg Helo finaly uploaded!(10 Kb) Downloaded 8 times

Last edited by Binary10 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Doublepost. O.o)

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:50 am

I'm very sorry, but it turns out to be so small I can't see it.. Making it bigger won't help, the numbers get blurry.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:48 am

Yeah .. I guess since I could barely see it. I tried posting a bigger one but the site rejected it cuz of the big size.

--

Sorry for double posting again but I need someone to tell me how to post this cuz no matter how I resize it the site keeps saying it's big or it appears too small like now.

Edit : from 1500 till 2000 it was very wide and open so if you reached 1500 you should have np making it to 2000

Last edited by Railen on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 am

You should try making a screenshot and saving it in paint or any other image program, then upload it on ImageShack/PhotoBucket or likewhise.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:23 am

The helicopter game! Helo_g10

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:25 am

That'll work, good job.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:27 am

Thx. I'll try to get a screenshot next time, my laptop is a mess The helicopter game! Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:27 am

2 days till lock and archive.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue5/10The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue4/12The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue0/5The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Wow, I really **** at this. I can't even get to 400 XD
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue20/20The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue3/3The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:19 am

This thread has not gotten anywhere...

Executing.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue5/10The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue4/12The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
The helicopter game! Left_bar_bleue0/5The helicopter game! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down