Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams

+15
SeeMeInTheShadows
PeaceKeeper2014
SMARTAgentKC
Dr. J
Adventurer411
THAT1ANDONLY
eseiprahs
naruto'sramengirl
Heart of Lyoko
Coto524
Lyokofelinae
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
Eilorae
A_QueenOfFairys
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: Dreams

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Mon May 14, 2012 1:55 am

I once had this dream... it was just so... haunting to me. For some reason, it recurred, but then stopped.

I saw myself on Omaha, D-day, June 6th, 1944. I was like the medic in the dream. I had my kit ready, my pack filled, and waiting for any call for a medic. I then heard the cry from a wounded young man.

"Friggin' medic!" he yelled. I stood up and sprinted 50 yards to the wounded man. I slid on my knees and looked at his wounds. His chest was blasted wide open and he needed help. I then heard another cry.

"MEDIC!" I stood up and sprinted to the other person, sliding again. His injuries were worse. He lost his legs and his arm and his face was riddled with shrapnel. Then, another cry.

"MOMMA!" I stood up and sprinted for the man. I felt so fearful that I couldn't help more than three people. I rushed to the forth man, his wounds the same as the last soldier. Lost his legs, an arm, and face riddled with shrapnel. I then looked around. I saw four more wounded men, calling for me, the medic on the beach.

"DAMNIT!" I shouted, throwing my helmet onto the ground. I sat down next to the dieing soldier, then looking up to see one of my favorite characters from Lyoko sitting across from me. I looked up to see her. It was Yumi.

"I can't do this... I just can't." Yumi nodded in disagreement.

"You can do it." Yumi replied. She picked up my helmet and dusted the sand off of it. She handed it back to me.

"You're a medic. You can save everybody's life." she said. I placed the helmet on my head. "You can do anything." I looked around me, noticing the continuing chaos.

"But, there's too many to treat."

"Not for you." Yumi insisted. She smiled. "These men need you. These boys need you. We need you. Everyone needs you." I looked down onto my boots, covered with the blood of my comrades.

"Now go." she said. "Help your brothers in arms here."

"How did you even get here?" I asked her.

"Let's just say, I have my ways." I smiled. I then picked up the wounded soldier and started to sprint with him over my shoulder. I then sat him down in another hole, just 50 yards down the beach. I then did the same to the rest, carrying them from point A to B, while under heavy fire, risking my life to save others. By the time I was done, I was soaked in blood, water, sand, and sweat. I then looked over my shoulder to see the gang, in WWII equipment and US uniforms.

"You see, anything is possible." Odd said, leaning against his M1 rifle.

"He's right. For once." Ulrich replied.

"As long as you do what you have what it takes and as long as you go far to save all that you love, you can achieve it." Yumi said.

Then, as I was enjoying the dream, since D-Day was over, I finally awaken to see that it was 11 AM on a saturday morning.

It was a dream that I fully remembered, cherished, and completely thought that it was a purpose. I don't think it was Lyoko related because of the characters. If it is, please redirect me to a more topic-specific thread. But, since it was about WWII, D-Day, and that kind of stuff, I bet it's allowed. Smile
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
Health::
Dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dreams - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:20 pm

I had a dream my family bought a new house. And it was HUGE! Like instead of a bedroom, everybody got a bedfloor (like, an entire story of the house). And I told me brother I wanted the third floor so I wouldn't be wiped away in a flood.

But then I got to the second floor and it was amazing! It was this large (like 40 by 40 foot) room and off of it was different smaller rooms. Like, there was this room that was purely a mirror room for getting ready and this room that was filled with built in cabinets that was perfect for studying. And there was all sorts of stuff.

Except my brother wanted it because I had said I get the third floor and he gets the second floor. But I pointed out that he wouldn't use the mirror and he doesn't study. So I won.

And then, somehow, I knew all you guys in real life and so my house became the forum.

I think I have issues.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Well, you do know me in real life. We're neighbours in Spirit, Vermont, remember.

But do tell, what was the forum like in real life. Gogogogo.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18Dreams - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Dreams - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:26 pm

I don't know. It got very crowded though. I remember that.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Ooh, maybe you're a fortune teller! Like you can forsee the forum suddenly having a billion people (that WILL happen, so nobody say anything otherwise).
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/18Dreams - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Dreams - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:34 pm

And all visiting the same house....weird.

Or maybe it's telling me I want a bigger house. I have a feeling it was brought on by watching to much House Hunters while also on XL.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto'sramengirl Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 pm

You don't have issues.

I've dreamt of the X-Men fused with the Bible (that would make an awesome crossover); I've dreamt of twin ninjas who were being hunted down and lived in a giant treehouse; I've dreamt that I was a secretary to a serial killer; I've dreamt of the Amazing Race mixed with the Hunger Games (that would also make for an awesome crossover). And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
naruto'sramengirl
naruto'sramengirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 473

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 am

I remember a lot of my dreams upon waking, but usually I'm too tired to get up and write them down right away, so I forget them. I also occasionally have "instant replays" of my dream where I dream it again. Sometimes though I misinterpret it for another part of the original dream. Weird, right?

Anyway, this dream stuck with me in detail this morning, so I wrote it down, and I figured I'd share.
"Snickie's mysterious dream":
[strike]
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 am

I HAD A DREAM.

*ahem*

I had a dream that was essentially the XL forum IRL. It was this a big open-plan room in this huge building with bookshelves pretty much everywhere (I guess the equivalent of the Tales of Lyoko/Legends of Other Worlds sections though it had lots of IRL titles too, including for some weird reason 'Bewitched' novels with cartoonish covers and an eighth CL novel with tons of WxA subtext and a cover sort of like the Harry Potter ones) and tons of sofas and stuff.

There were people mulling around everywhere talking and such, and new people walking through the door now and then. Shadows had her own little desk to do admin-y stuff on, and instead of PMing, there were little phones everywhere and if one rung you picked it up and the other person spoke to you from wherever they were in the room.

There was also something about Sector competitions, I can't remember.

Anyway yeah. This is what I get for browsing the forum just before I go to sleep. Ha.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:42 am

I just woke up from a dream where we were walking across this long bridge over water, and something weird happened, and dream-vision showed me that Aelita/Cya behind me had just been possessed by XANA.
So, we come to the shore and find this college-y place and all decide to apply for jobs there, so we do and we clean and dust booths and glass cases. And then we all go back outside to get drinks (soda) and have a small party using our newly-earned money. And in dream-vision, I see XANACya slipping pills into our drinks that dissolve, and something about her plan to kill us, but of course we don't know. Something else happened, and suddenly we're back on that bridge and we're trying to escape XANACya's giant tidal wave and the drawbridge is going up and we're basically all doomed. Long story short, we knock her off into the ocean and somehow survive, and then I woke up.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:19 am

Dang! your dream must've been predicting the future. Now I gotta change all my plans...

Though seriously, your dream made me laugh, Snickie XD
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:43 am

I had a really weird dream where I was in a library and I decided I needed more iron so I went mining for some inside the library.

So I was mining for a while until I hit something. It was the Library of Eden. So I sort of just left so as to not piss off the librarian.

Then I found a door from the normal library to the Eden Library. I asked the librarian if I could go look at the books. The books seemed interesting, but since it was a dream reading was a bit difficult.

Eventually a party starting going on in the normal library and I had to go. So I went to the party. Once it was over I went back to the Eden Library.

I asked the librarian if I could get some water from the Water Fountain of Eden. I woke up before I could get any water.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:18 pm

I had a dream the other night that I broke into a manor
And found my way into the garden
To steal a black rose for my boyfriend
For Valentine's Day.

I think I'll get him one when we see each other Friday
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 pm

I had this weird dream last night, and all I can remember was somebody berating me for giving myself hives, and then my creeper couldn't find his inhaler.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3