Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Each Other's Sentences.

+35
No.1JerlitaFan
lunarstar14
The Pastamancer
X. Jacob
Umbra Animus
juejue
chiwill
Snickie
SkystoneNumairian
aelitaxwilliam
shadow74488
Dobermutt
cya6
PeaceKeeper2014
TechnoSam
MizuDunbar
WheresThatShinyCar
Dr. J
Gocaclleta
SMARTAgentKC
Soul Jelly
Heart of Lyoko
SeeMeInTheShadows
naruto'sramengirl
y2kdz
Koneko on lyoko
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Eilorae
VGCats_Rocks
Lyokofelinae
Adventurer411
eseiprahs
AeonFrodo
Coto524
Atlas
39 posters

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty Re: Finish Each Other's Sentences.

Post by juejue Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm

... teach him how to swim and sign him up for cooking lessons.

Now the monster will...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty Re: Finish Each Other's Sentences.

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:18 pm

...thank me for my graditude and then proceed to kindly eat me in a painless way rather than rip my guts out.

I calmly....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0/0Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0/0Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:23 pm

... fetch my cool shades so I can die with style.

What happened to...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 pm

....the pancakes.

Maybe we should...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 pm

... restock them.

I need to...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:33 pm

...feed this monster pancakes so it won't eat me.

But I can't because....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:39 pm

... I already ate them all earlier today.

I think we should...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:40 pm

...buy more pancakes.

We also need....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:45 pm

... about 5 pounds of maple syrup to go with it.

Now it's time to...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:47 pm

....chow down.

Do you think....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:50 pm

... we'll be arrested for stealing all these lollipops?

I wonder if...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:52 pm

....they make pancake flavored lollipops.

Or if they make lollipop....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:57 pm

... flavoured pancakes! (omg I wish)

Grilled cheese is...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:59 pm

...delicious and goes best with warm tomato soup.

Soup is the food of the...
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue14/18Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue4/5Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:04 pm

...pancake gods.

Don't....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:08 pm

... drink and drive.

How did...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:14 pm

....I know that the pancake lord would accept my offering of virgin milk and grant me land in the hall of tortured souls?

That last sentence....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:27 pm

... made me laugh for no reason.

Let's go to...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:30 pm

...my happy place.

there we shall...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:59 pm

... eat pocky and watch anime all day.

I hope we don't...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:34 pm

...die in a fiery explosion.

If you were to die in a fiery explosion...
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue14/18Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue4/5Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:43 am

...you wouldn't be very pleased with the situation.

Fiery explosions are...
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue19/19Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue1/1Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:08 pm

... not something that I would want to be involved in.

Campfires are...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:52 pm

...actually pretty good if the wind isn't blowing the smoke in your direction.

Right now I'd love...
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue19/19Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue1/1Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:14 pm

....to meet Castiel.

Because he would....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum