Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Each Other's Sentences.

+35
No.1JerlitaFan
lunarstar14
The Pastamancer
X. Jacob
Umbra Animus
juejue
chiwill
Snickie
SkystoneNumairian
aelitaxwilliam
shadow74488
Dobermutt
cya6
PeaceKeeper2014
TechnoSam
MizuDunbar
WheresThatShinyCar
Dr. J
Gocaclleta
SMARTAgentKC
Soul Jelly
Heart of Lyoko
SeeMeInTheShadows
naruto'sramengirl
y2kdz
Koneko on lyoko
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Eilorae
VGCats_Rocks
Lyokofelinae
Adventurer411
eseiprahs
AeonFrodo
Coto524
Atlas
39 posters

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Empty Re: Finish Each Other's Sentences.

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:54 pm

...be so awkwardly adorable I'd die.

Supernatural is amazing because...
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue19/19Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue1/1Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Empty Re: Finish Each Other's Sentences.

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm

...Dean got sent to hell and came back!

Sam is cool too...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:18 pm

...and I hope he gets a break from all this supernatural stuff someday

If I were a supernatural hunter, I...
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue14/18Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue4/5Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:21 pm

...would probably die on the first job.

If I ever went to hell...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:06 am

...I'd give Lucifer a high five because his character makes me laugh Razz

Come to think of it, maybe...
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue19/19Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue1/1Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:10 am

... I should probably cut down on watching anime. haha never

How about we...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 am

...forget that you said that and continue watching anime.

Sam should or should not use his abilities because...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:43 am

... he'll turn into a blue dinosaur either way.

Dinosaurs are...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:47 am

...not purple, but they are cocaine addicts.

Why am i so....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:51 am

... dangerously awesome today?

I like learning about...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:52 am

...How to kill monsters.

What if we were to eat....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:00 pm

... nothing for a week.

I would probably...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 pm

...dream of pancakes.

And then I'd...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 pm

... gobble them down as soon as I get the chance.

I think I have an addiction to...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:06 pm

...heroin.

Yep, I definitely...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:12 pm

... should have visited Tony on the moon when I had the chance.

Tony is...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:15 pm

...a mass murder, and I love him, sexually.

One day I...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:20 pm

... will rule the world! (haha whaaat?! I was not expecting that answer hahahah)

Parking tickets are...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:23 pm

...a federal offense and you shall be put to death! (that's why I did it xD )

I just want to be with Tony so....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 pm

... we can do the thing. (O M G XD)

Why are you...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 pm

...constantly bringing up Tony?

Because I love him and...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:41 pm

... I can't stop laughing at this messed up relationship he and I have.

I think he is...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:43 pm

...beautiful, especially while chewing the flesh of his victims.

I decided to join him....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:45 pm

... in devouring the souls of humans. I have no regrets.

I don't know...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:46 pm

...why but the police chase us for some reason.

Do you know....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum