Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly Writing Collaboration

+2
Stella Luce 333
Atlas
6 posters

Go down

Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty Weekly Writing Collaboration

Post by Atlas Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 pm

And here we go....

This thread (which might be moved) will be the logistics section for the Weekly Writing Collaboration.
The goal is to have XL members be able to connect and write/continue a collab fic once a week.

The main thing will be what time to have this take place in.

Thoughts?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue5/10Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue4/12Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue0/5Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty Re: Weekly Writing Collaboration

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:56 am

I'm not sure if I'll be able to log on evry week, espclly aftr schol strts for me agan...but I'm in!!!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue7/17Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue3/3Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:52 am

Sounds great.

Considering that ppl are in school, it will likely happen on Saturday or Sunday.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue5/10Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue4/12Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue0/5Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 am

I can't relly prmse anythng untl I know how much work I'll have next semstr...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue7/17Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue3/3Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 am

I'll do it whenever I can.
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue1/17Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue2/2Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue1/10Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:17 pm

I'll do this when I can!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:02 am

I'll join in if I can. If not, it'll be fun to see how this turns out.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 am

I'm game as long as it doesn't turn into that M+++++++++ rated collab I did with Atlas, Cats, and Odd.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue101/21Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Weekly Writing Collaboration Left_bar_bleue2/4Weekly Writing Collaboration Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down