Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team competitions: Group stage

+7
Eilorae
Koneko on lyoko
Lyokofelinae
AeonFrodo
A_QueenOfFairys
MoonlitxAngel
Atlas
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Team competitions: Group stage - Page 2 Empty Re: Team competitions: Group stage

Post by Eilorae Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:19 am

I just made the track team so I'm not going to be home till after 6:00 pm PST.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
Team competitions: Group stage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101/21Team competitions: Group stage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
Team competitions: Group stage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4Team competitions: Group stage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Team competitions: Group stage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Team competitions: Group stage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Team competitions: Group stage - Page 2 Empty Re: Team competitions: Group stage

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:57 am

You just had to make it to the track team -_-

Jk, congratz. I guess it's time for plan B. To players who registered, expect a pm anytime.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2