Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion

+4
Kross123
eseiprahs
Eilorae
K.F. (Kid Flash)
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Plot: The undercover group, The Light slowly began their plans to takeover and enslave the world. The first attack starts in Egypt an alien army has taken over the country. Batman assigns the Team to rescue the near fallen country and somehow restore to what it once was. Little do they know that this is only the beginning.

(A bit cheesy but you get the point...^-^)

Rules:
1) Follow all the rules
2) no Godmoding
3) no killing other players
4) keep romance teen because these are teenagers we're dealing with here people haha (^_^)
5) keep language mild. (Please censor if u feel the need to do so. )
6) No cannon couples for these pairings: Superboy/Miss Martian and Kid Flash/Artemis and to an extent Robin/Zatanna (Kiss today) and Aqualad/Rocket (Kiss today). The rest are all open though! ^_^
7) Please use proper grammar and spelling.
Cool Have fun and feel free to join at anytime! Also most important of all: BE PLEASE ACTIVE! ^_^

The Team:

Robin: fawkes39
Kid Flash: Me
Aqualad:
Superboy: eseiprahs
Miss Martian: fr3sh
Artemis: eseiprahs
Zatanna: fr3sh
Rocket:
Sphere:
Wolf:

Mentors (All mentors do not need to filled at the moment. Batman usually assigns the missions while the others train and watch over Mount Justice):
Batman: Me
Black Canary: fr3sh
Red Tornado: Kross123

Other League Members (Can be played as background characters by myself or anyone who would like to play them):
Superman: Kross123
Wonder Woman:
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan):
Flash: eseiprahs
Martian Manhunter: Me
Aquaman:
Green Arrow:
Green Lantern (John Stewart):
Hawkwoman:
Dr. Fate (Zatara):
Captain Marvel:
Icon:
Captain Atom:
Hawkman:
Plastic Man:
Atom:

The Light:
Vandal Savage: Me
Ra's al Ghul: Kross123
Lex Luthor: Me
Queen Bee:
Ocean Master:
The Brain/ Mallah:
Klarion:

Created Character Format:

Spoiler:

I hope to start this by next weekend in celebration of Young Justice: Invasion beginning! ^-^

Last edited by K.F. (Kid Flash) on Mon May 07, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 17 times in total
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
Health::
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Energy::
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Experience::
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty Re: Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion

Post by Eilorae Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Approved- Level Blue.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Left_bar_bleue101/21Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Left_bar_bleue2/4Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty Re: Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion

Post by eseiprahs Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 pm

I call Superboy, Artemis, and Flash!
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Hmmm I'm not sure about that...jk haha. They are yours ese! Razz
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:03 pm

I call Superman ^^ And an OC, I'll make him after your OK
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Male Posts : 113

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:12 pm

He's yours man! *Signs his ok on the S-Man for my good bro Kross* ^-^
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 pm

And here's an OC comin' atcha!

Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Animeassasian
Name: Nightmare
Background: Nightmare's past is a hazy one, his recollection of it blurred. he was an Egyptian warrior, one of the best soldiers you could find. He was so famous, that his name was known to the gods themselves. Anubis and Sett then decided to test him. They summoned the talented warrior, boasting that he had complete strength to all of the Gods. Then they challenged the warrior, if he could defeat the two of them, he would be rewarded greatly. But if he lost, a terrible curse would befall him. With great valor, the warrior fought, but he proved no match for the two powerful gods. Sensing purity within the warrior, however, Sett and Anubis blessed him. Sett blessed him with the power of darkness and Anubis blessed him with longevity. He lives on today, fighting in the name of justice.
Personality: Nightmare is a strong willed young man, very quiet and reserved. He often encourages his allies to fight harder, to live up to their name. He is kind towards others, often quite embarrassed when people talk about romance. He is socially awkward, getting used to the kinks of the twenty-first century. He has an understanding with Batman, both being dark and conflicted characters. He often regards his past with contempt, having rather died than suffer the humiliation of defeat.
Crush: None
Other:
Nightmare is often refered to as the 'Spirit of Darkness.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Approved my brother. ^-^
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:11 am

I see you changed your name. I liked Masaomi, but I do adore Kid Flash [ :
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 am

Thanks ese and same here. Wally's the main reason I got hooked on the show. He is the definition of pure awesomeness. ^-^
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:55 am

Same here! I love Wally and Barry so much, they're so cute!
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Is it fine if I take Zatanna and Miss Martian?
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 29

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:21 pm

ese: See I don't know much about Barry but he's pretty cool. Yeah Wally to me is pretty bro crush worthy. His smile and his reaction in your gif are the reasons why I love the kid. ^-^

fr3sh: Of course! I'll sign you up now and if I didn't say before welcome to the board! ^-^
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Haha, in the most recent episode (25) I literally laughed out loud at his joke fail.

Wally: "So...who's next?"

M'gaan: "I am..."

Wally: "I swear I was kidding."

XD
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:34 pm

One of the highlight moments of the episode. Wally is such a hilarious dude. I also love how they had the "couples" fight the villains at the end as well.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Thanks, and thanks! xD Everyone's so nice here, I love it. x3
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 29

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes we are, but...I'm the nicest
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Challenge accepted :3
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Both of you can have a seat because I believe I am the nicest dude that you'll ever meet! ^-^
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 pm

You can rhyme all the time, but can you break the ice being nice? ;D
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Apparently I can do so better online than irl. Razz
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Name: Forest Samurai (Theo)
Background: This young man has always been in tune with nature. He is a reserved but causal warrior who is loyal to any cause he accepts as long as it does not conflict with his honor. His powers allow him to control plants and he know parkour which allows him some decent movement abilities. He also wields a katana and a few kunais for offense and he known to be quiet on his feet.
Personality: Reserved, serious, calm
Crush: ...
Other: Young Justice: United Sign-Up/Discussion Ec3d3551b37443818d0e0ef39857b2b9

Last edited by SMARTAgentKC on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Very nice bro! Approved by the higher court...moi. ^-^
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Awesome guys :3
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Yes but I shake my head at no one taking Aqualad and Rocket...*K.F. shakes his head so he doesn't say what he was gonna say*
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next