Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice: United

+4
fr3sh
Kross123
SMARTAgentKC
K.F. (Kid Flash)
8 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Young Justice: United Empty Young Justice: United

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Plot: The undercover group, The Light slowly began their plans to takeover and enslave the world. The first attack starts in Egypt an alien army has taken over the country. Batman assigns the Team to rescue the near fallen country and somehow restore to what it once was. Little do they know that this is only the beginning.

(A bit cheesy but you get the point...^-^)

Rules:
1) Follow all the rules
2) no Godmoding
3) no killing other players
4) keep romance teen because these are teenagers we're dealing with here people haha (^_^)
5) keep language mild. (Please censor if u feel the need to do so. )
6) No cannon couples for these pairings: Superboy/Miss Martian and Kid Flash/Artemis and to an extent (more casual) Robin/Zatanna (Kiss) and Aqualad/Rocket (Kiss). The rest are all open though! ^_^
7) Please use proper grammar and spelling.
Have fun and feel free to join at anytime! Also most important of all: BE PLEASE ACTIVE! ^_^

The RP will officially start whenever y'all are ready. Just follow the rules and all should be pretty chill and fun. ^-^

Last edited by K.F. (Kid Flash) on Mon May 07, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : No color on title- Elly)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
Health::
Young Justice: United Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Energy::
Young Justice: United Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Experience::
Young Justice: United Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Young Justice: United Empty Re: Young Justice: United

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 pm

We start out at Mount Justice where Batman has called the team in for a mission briefing.

Batman waits for the team to arrive.

Kid Flash arrives at the Hall of Justice...
Recognized: Kid Flash, B-03
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Young Justice: United Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Young Justice: United Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 pm

"You have followed my instructions my son, excellent" A male voice stated to Theo

Theo was near Mount Justice somewhere in the outlying forest meditating. Whenever he was near plants and meditating he could hear his father spirit from the realm beyond.

"why am I here father?" Theo asked

"My son there are many things you must learn that require those outside of our heritage. It is time for you to learn your place among others who are similar to you."

"Similar father." Theo echoed "I thought I was alone in this world"

"You are the only samurai but you are far from alone. There are many out there who have taken upon themselves to fight the dark forces of this world."

"Others who fight..." Theo replied "and how will I find them."

"You will find them, but not know who they are. They will find you and they will not know who you are."

"Father you speak in riddles. How can I find someone if I do not know who they are."

"masks will hide their identity just like yours hides yours."
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Superman flew quickly towards Mount Justice. If he could make it there in time he could help out Batman in some way, once he did he landed and entered, hurrying inside and saw batman and Kid Flash."Hey, sorry, I got held up on my way here."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Male Posts : 113

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Standing beside Batman, there stood Black Canary with her arms loosely folded across her chest. Her eyes quickly scanned across the two who had joined them in the hall. Normally, she'd make some type of smart remark. But instead, she remained standing in silence as they patiently awaited for the other members to arrive.

Zatanna entered a few moments after Wally, Miss Martian trailing behind. The two girls flashed warm smiles before approaching Kid Flash. "What's this all about?" Questioned Zatanna, as her eyes focused upon the entrance. It was strange seeing Megan in the room, and Connor else where. The female turned upon her heels in order to face her fellow female member, "SB is coming, right?" Zatanna asked Megan with a smirk curled around her lips. Her question caused Miss Martian to blush softly in her cheeks, as she slowly nodded her head. "Y-Yeah, he should be here any minute."
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 29

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:43 pm

"Not a problem Superman." Batman responds.

"We just have to wait for the rest of the team to start the briefing." he finishes as he looks towards him and then at the team.

"Beats me. I hope it'll be something cool though." Kid Flash responds to the girls.

He then notices Black Canary come in the room and says "Well I don't mean to offend anyone here but I do believe the room just increased in temperature...if you get what I mean."

He then raises his eyebrows at her while keeping his usual charming smile on.

Last edited by K.F. (Kid Flash) on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Black Canary slowly shook her head as he held in a chuckle behind her lips. "Oh, Wally." She sighed out, now placing her hands along her hips.
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 29

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 pm

"I am sorry, I am late."A voice said around the group. The cloaked man emerged from the liquid shadows, his golden eyes glowing under his hood. He regarded Batman with a nod, looking over the other group."I am glad to see you, Batman."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:37 pm

"You know I'm always up for a training session...one-on-one." he continues flirting with her.

"It's ok. Robin and Artemis are going to be running a bit late as well." Batman responds.

"It's good to see you as well." he continues.

"I'll introduce you to team as soon as the others show up." he finishes.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Footsteps walk casually into the room and a muscular boy appears in a black shirt with a red Superman symbol on the chest.

"Sorry I'm late," Superboy says in his usual serious manner. He then looks around and asks, "Where are the others?"

"I'm here!" a voice says behind the team as a girl with long blonde hair runs up to the team while putting her hair up in a ponytail. "Sorry I'm late, I was...busy." Artemis then holds up a finger to the speedster before he can say anything. "And don't even think about giving me lip Baywatch. You're late all the time."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 pm

"Not a problem at all, Artemis." Batman responds.

"I didn't say anything!" Kid Flash replies quickly with his hands up in protest.

"It's nice to see you too." he finishes with a huge smile on his face.

"Is Robin coming?" Batman asks her.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Superboy just shrugs as Artemis finishes narrowing her eyes at Kid Flash and says, "Yeah, where is that little acrobat?"
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 pm

"Robin?"Nightmare said, his eyebrows raised notably."I see..it seems I will be working with him as well."

Superman glanced over at Superboy and turned to him."Hey, I'm Superman."He introduced himself.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 pm

"He's probably talking to some girls. He did learn from the best..." Kid Flash says as he runs his hand through his hair.

K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Nightmare looked to the side at Kid Flash and turned to him."Then he's definitely apt to fail."He joked gently.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm

"Hey! Not cool!" Kid Flash says in defensive.

"If I was such a failure I wouldn't have such a beautiful angel like this by my side." he says as he puts his arm around Artemis with a sweet smile.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Recognized: Robin, B-01 Robin entered the hall of Justice and smiled at his friends "sorry guys got the message a little late"
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:44 pm

"So who's the lucky lady Rob?" Kid Flash says with a smile while still keeping his arm around Artemis.

"It's okay Robin. We can start now." Batman responds.

"Since the team has been constantly on missions and busy with other things...the League has decided to give you all the weekend off." he finishes.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Robin smirks "the weekend off? you getting soft on us Batman or is there something you dont want us messing with?"
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 pm

"No. You all know better than after handling most the attacks from the Light and saving The League from Vandal Savage's control that there's not much we can keep you from." Batman says.

"After all of your hard work, the team deserves the weekend off." he finishes.

"Woohoo! I call pool party!" Kid Flash exclaims happily.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm

"I would seriously go with the latter."Nightmare said, glancing over at Robin."But, we should take advantage of this as an opportunity to improve our skills."

"You guys have been working hard enough as it is, you deserve it."Superman said.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 pm

"Whatever dude! We're having a pool party!" Kid Flash corrects him.

"Maybe if we're lucky Black Canary will join us." he says with a huge smile.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 am

"So what should I do father." Theo asked

"Learn your surroundings while keeping your focus on your task."

"To find those who fight the darkness but how will I know who they are."

"You will know my son. Those with the same purpose find themselves together at some point."
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Artemis, who couldn't hide her grin from Kid Flash's earlier comment and action of his arm being around her, then turned her mouth back to her ever-so-famous scowl.

"Better watch it Kid Flirt," she growled at him. The archer then jumped in surprise as a red flash zoomed a little ways past her and KF.

"What'd I miss?" Flash asked with his usual grin. He then realized that his nephew was already in the room and frowned as he protested somewhat childishly, "Heeeey, how the heck did my own nephew get here before me?"
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:55 pm

"Ah chill out Artemis. You know you're the only g..." Kid Flash says and then stops as he sees his uncle appear infront of him.

He then reacts quickly as he calls him his nephew and whispers to him "Wait what about your secret identity?"
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next