Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice: United

+4
fr3sh
Kross123
SMARTAgentKC
K.F. (Kid Flash)
8 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Young Justice: United - Page 3 Empty Re: Young Justice: United

Post by eseiprahs Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:30 pm

"Ank...who?" Superboy asked.

"He's not up to parr on history," Artemis explained, not wanting to give away too much about Superboy's past to a stranger. "But I have to say, I'm not so sure who that is either."

The Flash finishes his tenth - and last - sandwich on his plate and ponders whether to make more. At Kid Flash's question he looked at him with a curious look. "Of course I care. Only you and Iris know my identity outside of the League," he said before he turned slightly serious. "You haven't told anyone outside your identity right?"
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Health::
Young Justice: United - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Energy::
Young Justice: United - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Young Justice: United - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:33 pm

"Ankhemuten, the great Pharoh in Egypt"Nightmare said, blinking."I think it was about..two thousand years ago."He said."Sett and Anubis challenged me to a face off.. If I could defeat them, I would be awarded with the greatest riches one could even imagine..and if I lost.."He breathed in."Something terrible would happen."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Male Posts : 113

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 pm

"Well saying I'm your...you know might give that away." Kid Flash says as he realizes Superboy is in the room. "No. No one outside of the team and the League knows it." he responds to his uncle's queston.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Young Justice: United - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:40 pm

"Come on Wally, like anyone would figure that out," he reasoned. "You're starting to sound like the Batman." At this the Flash's eyes got wide and he said, "Aw man, please don't turn into a mini Bats."

"Something terrible like what?" Artemis asked as Superboy awaited the answer with his arms across his chest.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:43 pm

"You can be assured that I will not. As I was saying, I lost to the Gods, but instead of sending me straight into the afterlife, they cursed me two-fold. One was Immortality, longevity and the other was power over darkness. I would never die, and I would be the very thing I fought against."He said."That is pretty much my story."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 pm

"I'm not trying to sound like a mii Bats but I'm trying to look for my un...idol." Kid Flash stumbles.

"You know me better that. Nothing could change your ne...protege." he stumbles again.

"Uh sorry it's kinda hard to talk with you when there's a person who has superhearing." he tries to whisper to his uncle as quiet as he possibly can.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Zantanna listened to Nightmare's story, as she took a seat across from them along the arm rest of the couch. Her eyes expanded in pure shock. "Wow." The female breathed, brushing her hair out of her face.

Miss Martian was the last to join the others in the room, taking a spot upon the couch with Zatanna. She simply blinked at the man telling his story.
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 29

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 pm

There was a small moment of silence as the two young heroes processed the information. They gave their greetings to Zatanna and Miss Martian as they joined them.

"As long as you use your powers for good and not evil," Superboy stated with furrowed brows as he straightened up and walked out of the kitchen. "I'll be back."

Artemis looked at Nightmare to make sure he didn't take any harsh feelings to Superboy's tone of voice and abrupt exit.

Back with the two speedsters, the Flash chuckled at his sidekick's paranoia. "Well, you don't need to look out for me Kid. After all of my years as a hero and being in the League, keeping my identity is second nature to me."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 pm

"Hemph..I would jump at the chance of Redemption."He said, glancing at Superboy as he exited. He saw the two women join and he nodded his head with greeting."Well Grandpa is finished with Story time."He stood and walked towards his room.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Artemis took this time to speak, hoping that Nightmare would stop and listen to her. "Superboy didn't mean it to sound that way," she told him. "If you knew him...you would understand."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Nightmare paused in his pace and glanced back to Artemis."I understand his skepticism."He said, then left and went into his room, shutting the door.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:11 pm

"You know I've always have admired you whether you're Flash or...Flash." Kid Flash stumbles again.

"Anyways I don't know what I'm trying to say here...." he says as he inhales another sandwich.

"So I'm curious do you worry daily if I'm gonna open my big mouth about my secret ID or something?" he asks curiously trying to keep the conversation going.

Last edited by K.F. (Kid Flash) on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Zatanna watched as Nightmare headed towards his room. Releasing a dragged out yawn, the female leaned back into the couch. "So, when's this party happenin'? I'm not in the mood for sitting on this couch all day." She smiled, before letting out a soft giggle.
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Nightmare took off his uniform and put on a short waist robe and some sandals, he then put some wrist braces on his arms and looked at himself in the mirror, looking like an Egyptian foot soldier. He went out to greet the others, lacking a shirt. He didn't really mind, this was usually the attire of his early days."A party.."He said, his golden eyes looking at Zatanna*Are..you sure?"
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Robin ,who had sneaked away earlier, was now hacking into the league files "it's not that i dont trust you Bats....just double checking" He chuckled to himself.
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 pm

"We're almost finished. Why don't you go model your swimsuit out for Rob?" Kid Flash says with a mouthful of food.

"Speaking of Rob...anyone know where he went?" he asks the others.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Robin poped up behind his friend "what was that about modeling?"
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 pm

"Ah you and Batman with your sneaking up tatics..." Kid Flash said a bit annoyed.

"Anyways I dunno ask Zatanna..." he says trying to play off what he had said earlier.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Robin turned to Zatanna and raised an eyebrow "so.....you want me to model?"
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:10 pm

"Sure am!" The female responded to Nightmare's comment. Zatanna bounced off from the couch, giggling at Kid's remark. Her eyes quickly shifted onto Robin, "Not exactly." With a quick flick of her wrist, she began to chant a short spell. "Egnahc ym mrofiun ot ym gnihtab tuis!" Within a matter of seconds, the female's uniform had vanished, and replaced with an all black bikini. She eyed herself down for a moment, impressed. Zatanna ran her fingertips through her long hair as she glanced up at Robin.
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Nightmare's eyes widened at Zatana's little transformation. He saw the bikini appear and he blinked, glancing over to Kid Flash and then towards Robin."I..I think I'll stick to soaking up the sun..I'm not a good swimmer."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Robin whistled and smiled "nice spell" he winked and turned to Kid "so where we going again?"
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 pm

"Well I think Red Tornado fixed up the pool so I was thinking that we could chillax there." Kid Flash responds as he inhales another sandwich.

"Ah it's cool Nightmare. You can hang with Flash if you want." he says as downs another sandwich.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Robin nods and goes to get changed "ok ill see you guys there"
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:21 pm

"Take your time man. I'm still not full yet and I need some chillaxing time to let all my food settle." Kid Flash responds and he starts chowing down on another sandwich.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next