Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice: United

+4
fr3sh
Kross123
SMARTAgentKC
K.F. (Kid Flash)
8 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Young Justice: United - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice: United

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:50 pm

"Nice to see you, Robin." she sat next to him, "It's strange calling you that after all these years."
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Female Posts : 83

Character Sheet
Health::
Young Justice: United - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Young Justice: United - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Artemis narrowed her eyes at the relaxed speedster. "I can't help but feel that he'll succeed. You can get...distracted."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Young Justice: United - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:35 pm

(Sorry but I'm really lost xP)
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Young Justice: United - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:40 pm

(How are you lost lil fawkesy? Razz)

Wally simply shrugs his shoulders and replies "I'm not worried. I can catch the little birdy like nothing anyways."
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:54 pm

(Psy and Robin are long-time friends. They both grew up in the circus. Psy was named Miss Mystic in the circus and has different psychic abilities.)
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:57 pm

"i know its been so long" Robin thought back to his days in the circus

(thank you ^^)
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Wally suddenly overhears their conversation and responds "See I hear his voice already and it sounds like he's talking to a girl."

"Man I taught that kid so well. Go Rob!" he yells in encouragement to his friend.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Psyloche looked to the side.
"Someone's looking for you."
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Robin looked down"oh thats just my hyper friend"
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Wally waves to him and yells out "Go get her Rob!"

He gives his best friend a thumbs up and a wink for encouragement.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Psyloche raises an eyebrow.
"Quite the encouraging bunch, aren't they?" she laughs.
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Robin chuckled "ya they are, but they're pretty cool"
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 pm

"So...how have things been? Seems like forever since we were in the circus together."
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Artemis squinted up at the top of the mountain. "Who is that?"
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:49 pm

"Looks like Rob's sexy new girlfriend to me." Wally responds.

"Yo Rob! Hurry up and ask her out before I do!" he yells out to his best friend.

Last edited by K.F. (Kid Flash) on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Artemis narrowed her eyes at the speedster and smacked him on the back of the head.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:51 pm

"Ow!" Wally yelps as she smacks his across the head.

"What was that for?" he asks while rubbing the back of his head.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Artemis glares at him and doesn't answer. Instead she calls up to the mountain, "Robin, you might want to say your farewells to Kid Flash because I might kill him!"
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm

"Wait beautiful I was just kidding! Honest! I was trying to help a good buddy out!" Wally exclaims with his hands out in protest.

"You know you're the only girl for me." he says hoping reassure her.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Robin shook his head "looks like he thinks we're together....oh that looked like it hurt"
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Artemis crossed her arms, "You're such a flirt bag."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:12 pm

"Flirt bag? I personally liked Kid Flirt but I'll take it." Wally says with a smile hoping to lighten her up.

"You know my love only belongs to you beautiful. I can't help it if I'm so irresistible can I?" he adds standing strong.

"It obviously reflects off these girls and makes my flirt senses got crazy." he says while flashing her a big smile.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Artemis rolls her eyes and says, "Yeah obviously. I'm going to start flirting with random boys I see from now on."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:26 pm

"Think we should go down and see them before anything bad happens?" Psyloche said with a slight laugh.
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Wally doesn't even wanna think about her flirtng with another guy like alone be with him.

He grabs her hand and looks at her with shiny emerald eyes "I'm sorry beautiful. I didn't mean make to mad or feel hurt. I was trying to help out my buddy with that."

"I didn't mean anything by it. You're the only for me and you know that's the truth." he says sincerely to her while holding onto her hand.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next