Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice: United

+4
fr3sh
Kross123
SMARTAgentKC
K.F. (Kid Flash)
8 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Young Justice: United - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice: United

Post by fawkes39 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

"probably, loosing two members wouldn't help the team" Robin laughed and started to climb down
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet
Health::
Young Justice: United - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Energy::
Young Justice: United - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Young Justice: United - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_Lust Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:47 pm

in the midst of all the commotion a hole of fire appeared in the middle of the air as two men stepped out from the hole.
Red Devil looked around "Hey Virg i think this is it" he walked foward looking at Wally and Artemis.
Static followed "This is Mount Justice right?" he said folding his arms and tilting his head.
Kairi_Lust
Kairi_Lust
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Theo exhaled having seen all the antics then his attention turned to Static and the Red Devil "hmm..."
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Psyloche lifted Robin in the air with her Telekinesis and flew herself. She landed softly in front of the others, letting Robin drop easily next to her.
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Female Posts : 83

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm

"thank you" Robin bowed and walked over to K.F and Artemis
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Young Justice: United - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_Lust Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Static's hands began to charge with electricity as Psyloche and Robin landed. "Well is this the right place?" He said not letting his guard down in case they teleported to the wrong place.
Kairi_Lust
Kairi_Lust
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 pm

A very feint blush appeared on Psyloche's cheeks. She shook it off when Static got defensive.
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Zatanna peeked one eye open, revealing Nightmare standing beside her. She slowly nodded her head, "Yeah, I am actually." Zatanna responds, flashing her famous sly smiles towards the male. Her attention soon focused on the female standing beside Robin. The female immediately sat up in the chair, "Who's that?" She questioned in a snooty tone. Taking a short breath, her facial expression went blank. Zatanna began to act as if she didn't even notice the new girl, going back to tanning.
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 29

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Psyloche bowed her head slightly.
"My name is Aiella Montre. I used to work with the circus for years with D*ck...er...I mean Robin. We've been close friends for years."
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_Lust Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Red Devil looked over towards Static "Hey Virg.. I think there might be a chick fight on the rise... Over this munchkin" Static stopped charging and looked at both of the girls "Seriously....I dont even care if its Mount Justice if thats about to happen"
Kairi_Lust
Kairi_Lust
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 am

Nightmare looked at the new girl and nodded his head slowly in greeting."My my..We're getting new people everyday."He said, referring to the girl, Red Devil, and Static. He looked at Zatanna."Easy..they may be our allies."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Male Posts : 113

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:55 am

Zatanna released a faint groan once she heard the new female introduce herself. She sat forward in the chair once again, this time staying up. "Zatanna." Introducing herself, she spoke almost with any emotion behind her tone. Her dark brown eyes turned to glance up ay Nightmare. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Running her hand through her silky hair, she shot a innocent smirk.
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 29

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:37 am

Psyloche was not phased by Zatanna's obvious anger toward her. Instead, she looked toward the others, waiting for something to happen.
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:58 am

Nightmare noted the smirk and gave a small one back, glancing over towards Psyloche."Welcome to Young Justice, I am Nightmare."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 am

Psyloche tilted her head.
"You mean...I can be a member?!"
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:55 am

"Yes you can..believe or not I am new to Young Justice as well."Nightmare stated calmly."You can talk to any member of Young Justice or the Justice League, all you need to do is ask."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 am

Psyloche smiled slightly.
"I never thought..." she chuckled slightly, looking at Robin, "looks like we're a team again."
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:44 am

Theo huffed slightly and started walking back the way he came. He wanted to go meditiate and try and reconnect with his father.
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Kel was floating in mid-air several feet away where no one could see her. Her appearance was that of her true form (see the thread in RP organization).
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Robin smiled "yup just like old times"
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:41 pm

"Minus the audience, I suppose." Psyloche said.
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Robin laughed and put his arms behind his hesd.
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Theo exited out the way he came in. He found himself a secluded spot and meditiated

"an unusual group aren't they my son" His father voice echoed to him

"Indeed Father..." Theo replied "and you were right, I found them but I do not know who they are. They found me but only know me by my alternate name and even then they don't know me."

"Time is need for all things my son. You can not expect a friendship by just planting a seed. You must let it grow and develop before it can bloom."

"Yes..." Theo replied "but I think they have enough members to deal with at this moment. I think I'll assist on the sidelines doing what I can do to help them."

"That is your choice my son." His father replied
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_Mika Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Kel finished her meditation and flew up higher, passing over Theo.
Organization_Mika
Organization_Mika
Insekt
Insekt

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:56 pm

"hmm?" Theo hummed

"Problem my son."

Theo said "I just had someone come in my range. I'll talk to you again father..."

"As you wish my son."

Theo opened his eyes and attempted to detect where the person was at. He looked into the air and saw what appeared to be a dark purple human female shaped being with pink hair that equaled the length of her body go over him. "hmm..."
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next