Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko News Discussion

+25
SakraTheHedgie
Umbra Animus
juejue
Likki
Dr. J
The Pastamancer
Smartguy5000
Koneko on lyoko
Snickie
_Odd_
memoire-blanche
Dobermutt
aelitaxwilliam
cya6
TechnoSam
SearchingLyoko
Soul Jelly
Lyokofelinae
ArgentDandelion
Eilorae
Stella Luce 333
A_QueenOfFairys
SeeMeInTheShadows
Tsunamix
Atlas
29 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Code Lyoko News Discussion

Post by Umbra Animus Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:42 am

I am a little disapointed with some factors, mostly the live action. But I think it will be a good show, it is made by the same people, right?
Umbra Animus
Umbra Animus
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 342

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:10 am

If it has to have new actors for it to be done in English, then I'm just hoping that someone subs it. I'll be more than happy with a sub.
If I'm honest, I quite like the new animation, maybe it's just because there's more detail on the faces.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:11 am

I don't really mind if it's subbed...but then that means I won't really be watching the show. I would just be reading the words the whole time. Oh well...
And I do agree that there is more detail in the animation. It's a lot more easier to read their facial expressions now...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:04 am

Not exactly something Evolution, but I found a video of Gulliver in Canaille+ when he was around age 12 (I think). He's so adorable oh my gosh <3

A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:17 pm

So apparently Ninjas are intangible. I'll admit, that's pretty cool. Cheap, but cool.

Also, is that an Illuminati eye at 0:43?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFhuEfqQtaQ
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:03 pm

The Illuminati eye must be accompanied with the Triangle of Power or else the significance is pointless.

... not that I would know about the customs of the secret society....
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Atlas wrote:The Illuminati eye must be accompanied with the Triangle of Power or else the significance is pointless.

... not that I would know about the customs of the secret society....
The pillars in 0:46, which the eye just so happens to fit right in between, sorta make a triangle shape. Plus, it's sitting below a giant glowing orb, so we have the rays of light as well.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:39 pm

It might just be a control panel of some kind…but it does look like an eye…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/17Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3/3Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Yeah, it's some sort of control panel. We saw it in the Cortex teaser, it was thrown off the platform with Aelita towards the end. I've also noticed that Odd is holding a little keycard thing, not sure what it's for though.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:49 pm

A_QueenOfFairys wrote:Yeah, it's some sort of control panel. We saw it in the Cortex teaser, it was thrown off the platform with Aelita towards the end. I've also noticed that Odd is holding a little keycard thing, not sure what it's for though.
It was a joke. No need to get all technical about it.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:17 pm

I know ._. I was just saying, yeah pretty sure it's a control panel, oh and I noticed this too isn't it interesting I wonder what it could all be for.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:33 am

On a side note, did anybody else notice that Od seems to be driving the Mega Pod? That’ll be an interesting ride, lol…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/17Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3/3Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 am

Also kinda scary. I mean, we all know how well the LWs can drive (I don't remember what episode it was where they were all practicing driving, but they were awful)
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 am

cya6 wrote:Also kinda scary. I mean, we all know how well the LWs can drive (I don't remember what episode it was where they were all practicing driving, but they were awful)
I disagree. We never really saw how bad they were, with the exception of Ulrich but even he improved. Also the episode was 'A Bad Turn'.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Iirc it was Yumi who was dreadful in the driving.

..... must not make..... Asian.... joke....
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko News Discussion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Atlas wrote:Iirc it was Yumi who was dreadful in the driving.

..... must not make..... Asian.... joke....
Pretty much everyone other than Aelita or William now that I think about it. I think DBP's dub of that scene summarizes it well.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 pm

yeah, I was thinking of his dub when I read this XD.

Sad

Poor dbp Sad

Either way, I can't imagine them being good drivers, but they're fine on LYoko with their vehicals, so I guess they're better on Lyoko XD
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:07 am

We know Aelita can pilot the Skid, and so can Odd. He's done it a couple of times, and was actually chosen once as its driver over Yumi, and supposedly taught Aelita how to pilot.

I was thinking about it and maybe the reason why he's the Megapod driver is because of his recklessness. I think he'd be less likely to hesitate when confronted with the kinds of risks they'd encounter in the Cortex, seeing as it's trying to squish them all the time and stuff.

One thing that I had pointed out to me though, where do you think they keep the Megapod? The Skid is permanently virtualised and housed in the hangar in Sector Five, and they use it to get to the Cortex, so does the Megapod stay somewhere or is it virtualised in like the smaller vehicles?
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:41 am

Maybe the Mega Pod is basically the new Skid, since we did see the Skid get destroyed…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 am

Stella Luce 333 wrote:
Maybe the Mega Pod is basically the new Skid, since we did see the Skid get destroyed…
Except that we already saw the Skid in an earlier teaser.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Oops…Sorry, I guess I completely forgot about that…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Lemme just say that I'm LOVING the effect for the XANA-fied eyes. I'm eagerly awaiting for the video to be made available all over.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Just posted the videos on the main topic.

The CGI doesn't seem to be as realistic/blend with the fliming as much as I thought it would, but it still looks pretty cool. Loads of green though I'll admit, first the scanners now the spectres. I hope they release more live action trailers soon.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:17 pm

The videos are so awesome! I want to see more of the live action stuff so bad! Smile Yeah, the CGI looks pretty good. I feel very relieved about the live action the more I see of it.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Just posted a new photo on the news topic.

I still maintain that the Supercomputer terminal's chair looks like a dentist one, especially with it leaning back like it is in the photo.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next