Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop

+4
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Adventurer411
Soul Jelly
TechnoSam
8 posters

Go down

TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop

Post by TechnoSam Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 pm

I am an aspiring photo-editor, and I can do some useful things. Like making avatars and signatures, for example. All my work is done with GIMP- this information may or may not make any sense to you. If it doesn't, then it doesn't matter.
I also do something I call "Fanfiction Banners." These are small, 200x90 images that you can put in a signature bar. If you get a 200x90 one, then it is made to supplement your current signature, but if you want to make the main attraction of your sig your fan fiction, then I can totally do that. These images can be made into links, so when people click the image, they will be taken to your Fanfiction. Cool right? If you need help making the pic a link, I can give you the code along with your picture.

A little something I need to add here:
-I don't charge anything for this. Period.
-I don't put watermarks; that ruins the signature/avatar.
-I don't require you to give me credit for making it. For example, some people have "Signature by TechnoSam," in their sig. I'm 100% OK with that, but if you feel that it subtracts from the coolness of your sig, I'm also 100% OK with it not being there. However, if someone asks you where you got it, I would prefer you tell them the truth. Very Happy

So now you all know how my little "business" here works.

The Shop is currently closed. I've got a lot going on right now, and I don't have a lot of free time. If you want an image, still post your request to reserve your place in line. Just know that it could be 2 weeks to a month before I open this again.

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK:

Spoiler:

SIGNATURES:
Spoiler:

FANFICTION BANNERS:
Spoiler:

OTHER RANDOM GRAPHICS:
Spoiler:

I also have to add this under examples of my work... 'Cause you've probably already seen it all over the forum! I made all the images that stand for Users' ranks here on XL. Like Tarantula, Spectre, etc.... Yeah, I made those images. Smile

Last edited by TechnoSam on Sat May 12, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 346

Character Sheet
Health::
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue10/14TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (10/14)
Energy::
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue3/3TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue0/0TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty Re: TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop

Post by Soul Jelly Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 am

I love the background on that Aelita/Jérémie one under "random graphics".

And cool work all around, Techno. I feel like a change of sig so if I don't make one myself I might commission you again soon.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Thanks for the support! And I'm good with that- just say the word! Wink
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue10/14TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (10/14)
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue3/3TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue0/0TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 pm

The Jeremy/Aelita one <3 those are some pretty cool graphics.

Those "fanfiction banners" sound interesting. Could you help me with that?
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue20/20TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Glad you like them! The Aelita/Jeremy one is my favorite, too. ^_^

And yes, I can help you with a Fanfiction Banner. Can you give me some general things about what you want for it? For example, which fic, and maybe a little something else, like color scheme. Then we can discuss specifics and look at rough drafts.

Also, it doesn't have to be 200x90. I can make them any size. However I invented them on the CLV forum, where you have much more limited space for a sig, and I liked to keep several good fic banners in my sig for people. That meant they had to be small. It doesn't look like that's really a problem here at XL, so you can specify whatever size you want. Smile
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Very nice Techno! My favorite one is the group graphic! The background is epic! Very Happy
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue18/18TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue2/2TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Thanks, haha Laughing
I've gotten some skills since we first met on the Official Forum, no?
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Well I've always enjoyed your work but that graphic is some next level ish right there. Cool
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue18/18TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue2/2TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Glad you think so. But I was referring to the fact that when we first met, I didn't have a clue about photo-editing. I didn't even know about layers! And now this. I've come a long way. Smile
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 pm

WASSSUP! Very Happy

Dude, I still love the banners! Smile
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Kk Sam, I'll pm you. Thanks.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue20/20TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 pm

No problem. And if you don't mind, I'll add the finished product to the list on my first post for others to see. Smile
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:27 pm

WOW dude your sig making skills have improved greatly ^_^ i might ask you for a new sig for a story i got coming up soon
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue1/1TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:40 pm

I'd be delighted to, Fawkes! You said you thought you'd have time for writing when summer break got here, right? I can't wait to see it! Keep me posted. Smile
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Thanks dude, i will but be sure to keep me posted on Discoveries too Wink
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue1/1TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Hey, Techno, can you do a pic for me for a fan-fic I'm doing? I'll PM you details. Very Happy
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:54 pm

@Fawkes, You'll be the first to know when I get the topic up. Smile But right now I'm trying to get the Ranking pics for XL done, and at the same time, CLV back-ups. When I get done with that stuff, I want to right like, 5 chapters in one day of Discoveries. Very Happy

Peacekeeper, no problem-o. Go ahead and PM me, but I won't do any actual work on the image tonight: I'm working on the Ranking Pics for XL. Smile
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:56 pm

PM sent. Muhuhuhaha! Twisted Evil
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri May 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Moved this to multimedia art since it's requests, and on that note, would you mind if I PMed you a request for a largish fanfiction based sig?
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Fri May 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Ok, cool. Will I need to change the link in my signature since it's moved?

And yes, I can help you out. Right now though, I'm very busy, but Friday night is the time where I can stay up really really late. However I have one person in front of you who needs a poster done, so I'll be working on that tonight, and I may not get to yours.

But sure, go ahead and PM me, we can talk details and what-not, even if it will be a few days before I can get to it. Smile
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri May 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Don't worry. I'm not in that big of hurry, so I'll PM you later. (I would do it now, but I'm on the verge of leaving, which could making PMing problematic).
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 12, 2012 2:26 pm

This dude is legit.

New icons look great.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue5/10TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue4/12TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Left_bar_bleue0/5TechnoSam's Avatar/Signature Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Thanks Atlas. Smile

Update here: The Shop's been temporarily closed. I need some cushion right now to get some other things done. Expect it to open again in about 2-3 weeks. If you want an image, post anyway, and you'll be first in line when I get back to work.

All this information has also been updated in the first post. I will change it back when I re-open soon.
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down