Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little art shop.

Go down

My little art shop. Empty My little art shop.

Post by Atlas Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Figured I might start a topic, so i can have somewhere to put drawings up.
Right now I only got the Klanker from TechnoSam's fanfic, and though I have a redesign of Shadow's Blok, darn scanner isn't taking it.

So here's the Klanker:

Klanker design:
Spoiler:

Don't like how the cannons and torso turned out.
Feel free to make your own version if you feel like it.

Edit: Blok picture finally worked here ya go:
Spoiler:

Edit: The new Klanker Remastered picture is done, and is more true to the original description than the original drawing.
Sorry about all the marks on this one, but I was constantly erasing and editing parts of the picture.
Spoiler:

This is a shopped photo for Jeremy, though I might take it down:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Atlas501 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New picture.)
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
My little art shop. Left_bar_bleue5/10My little art shop. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
My little art shop. Left_bar_bleue4/12My little art shop. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
My little art shop. Left_bar_bleue0/5My little art shop. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

My little art shop. Empty Re: My little art shop.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:53 pm

I' m so this

Back to top Go down