Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critique my Fanfic Before I Upload plz!

Go down

Critique my Fanfic Before I Upload plz! Empty Critique my Fanfic Before I Upload plz!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 am

Bear with me I have worked on a fanfic for 4 years, but mine is a continuation right from where season 4 left off. You have to know the entire storyline in order to understand everything though. The secret of XANA's rebirth is not revealed until the sixty-second episode...all of the eighth season episodes are named after songs I like too ("So Cold", "Dance With The Devil", "Another Way To Die", "No More Sorrow"). I have not uploaded it yet...still working. Soul Jelly actually helped me finish the last thing last week, which was a deal with naming the near-sentient monster. But, the story goes as such: Aelita has nightmares about her father, but these nightmares are actually made by XANA (it's the limit of his power so far). So she goes to the Factory and reactivates the Supercomputer and goes to Lyoko, where XANA has disguised himself as Franz. He convinces Aelita to give him power since after all, he is her "father". She does so and XANA reaches his full power achieved in Season 4 (as in free to roam the World Network). Now, since you're not reading, I'll tell you that Franz and XANA are both alive, because they both did not kill each other. Franz feigned his death but XANA was not fooled, as he was not trying to kill him, because Franz knows where the last thing XANA needs to achieve ultimate power is. These are the Keys to XANA, hidden within Antea's memories. Only Franz knows where Antea is. Franz's program did kill XANA, but he brought XANA back. Why is this? That's evil. Well, this is how it goes, my theory of XANA. XANA stands for Xavier Anna Nuro-Angelos, a Spanish friend of Franz's who worked on Project Carthage. Xavier helped Franz escape from the MIB and hid with him. When Franz tested out the scanners, Xavier volunteered to be the guinea pig. The scanners did not work and something similar to Jeremy's ordeal in "Frontier" happened, but in Xavier's case, his real-world makeup was deleted and his memories completely erased. Franz convinced his friend, who now had no form at all, that he was a virus intended to destroy Project Carthage.

So, back to the revival of XANA, Franz did this because XANA is actually his best friend and he was convinced he could save him. He was wrong. So...the rest of the gang is furious except the two who love fighting on Lyoko most, Odd and William. Reluctantly, the others join the fight against the reborn XANA. XANA introduces his newest monster, the Basilisk, who is nearly independent and very similar to XANA-William. And Guardians come back as well, so while Basilisk fights Ulrich and some Krabs, Tarantulas, and Mantas occupy everyone else, Basilisk disarms Ulrich and a Guardian whisks Ulrich away. Now this is unknown to the rest of the gang, but the Guardian drops Ulrich in Sector 5, where the Scyphozoa possesses him. Enter XANA-Ulrich. Just like with William, XANA tries to fool the gang with the possessed Ulrich, making him seem as if he is fine. On a mission to Sector 5 to gather data about Franz (at Aelita's insistence) Ulrich turns on them. They are able to defeat him but he disappears (instead of super smoke like William, he dashes away). Skip some minor plots...then the video game stuff comes in. Scorpion meets the gang on their first trip to a Replika. Then the Volcano Replika is discovered. In the finale to Season 5, XANA materializes Megatanks (oh yeah I know everyone has wanted that) and the Supercomputer is destroyed. The gang has to leave and take refuge at the nearest Replika in Belgium, a copy of the Mountains. There with Franz's notes copied onto his laptop, Jeremy reconstructs Lyoko and Aelita helps him build a scanner. XANA creates a spawn of himself which rebels against him and wreaks havoc on both XANA and Team Lyoko. Ulrich is taken from XANA's possession (read if you wanna know how). At the end of Season 6, Franz is materialized.

Season 7 consists mainly of the search for Antea. They find she is in the clutched of the MIB which is actually stationed near the Factory in France. Eventually they free her from the MIB but XANA gets the Keys when he sends the Scyphozoa to Earth. That was originally the cliffhanger ending. But...

Season 8 consists of the RTTP program being ruined, XANA sparking violence all over the world, the secret getting out, and a whole lot of fun stuff that happens, like the Kolossus on Earth. At the end though, XANA comes back to Earth, as Xavier, but has no memory. Probably will be the most violent with some ofthe most disturbing imagery. But this is the real world we're talking. Please tell me what y'all think.

Back to top Go down