Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary

+3
SeeMeInTheShadows
Stella Luce 333
PeaceKeeper2014
7 posters

Go down

21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty 21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 pm

21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  21_kad12

They're going back to school.

Two long term best friends find each other again after the years passed. After fighting their nemesis, Xana, they now return to normal life like it was nothing. Ever since Kadic, these two have been best of friends. With the gang living out their lives in the city, the two friends begin their careers as police officers in the Police Department. However, after a goof up, they are transferred to one of the most un-original, yet effective branches, 21 Kadic Street.

Going back to school isn't easy. However, they have to to save the life of a kidnapped American exchange student, Eva Skinner, and also the lives around them to stop a treachorus group from completing their goals. Laughing, shooting, fighting, and more come together in one of the most funniest CL parody ever! Prepare yourself... Cause, you're gonna get school'd!
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
Health::
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue0/021 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue0/021 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty Re: 21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:08 am

I like it! I think it will definitely convince people to take a look…The only problem is that it might be a little bit too long for FFN…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue7/1721 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue3/321 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty Re: 21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 am

Don't worry, I'll work on it. XD Thank you. Smile
Yes, I saw the movie! IT WAS FRICKIN' HILARIOUS!!! XD

I'm actually planning for volunteers to join as well. XD Maybe you want to do it, Stella?
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 am

PK....ily.

Seriously, this sounds super cool! As soon as I saw the title I was like "YES." And Odd and Ulrich, that's perfect! The only forseeable thing I could see being a problem would be the differences between French and American police systems, but I don't know those procedures anyway. Either way, it looks fantastic. Very Happy And if you want to use me, go for it. (Blonde, shoulder length hair, average height, typical teenage girl). If you don't want to use Shadows, I sometimes go by Jade on the internet (but it's not my real name either) or any name you want to give me works.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 am

Omgsh, PK. Yesyesyes. I've never watched the movie, but I'm watching it now. I've seen it recommended soooo many times. And the summary is so good. And can I just say that the banner is amazing?

This line: "Prepare yourself... Cause, you're gonna get school'd!" It's so priceless and amazing. Legit, yo. Cool

And same as Shadows; I don't mind if you use me, especially since this looks so cool! I'm Asian, shoulder-length hair (technically it's a few inches below my shoulder, but that's such a hassle to say), and average-ish height.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue14/1821 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue4/521 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:15 am

Looks awesome. I haven't seen the movie and I can't guarantee I'll find time to read the fic, but i'll try. I'm sure it'll be great anyway! Very Happy
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:54 am

21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  21_kad13

21 Kadic Street Official cover! XD
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 am

I may read it but humor only goes so far for me. If it ruins the story, I'm out of here.
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 am

I have faith in PK to do a great job. Smile
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue14/1821 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue4/521 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Thanks guys! XD I hope I succeed! I will and I promise!
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:34 am

I'm actually planning for volunteers to join as well. XD Maybe you want to do it, Stella?

I haven’t seen the film, but you’re welcome to use me as a character if you want…I don’t want to put a physical description of myself online, so you can make my look be whatever you want…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue7/1721 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue3/321 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 pm

CAN'T WAIT.CAN'T WAIT.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue18/1821 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
21 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Left_bar_bleue1/121 Kadic Street (Parody/Humour)- Summary  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Calm yourself! XD It will be out soon. Wink
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down