Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Worlds One Heart

2 posters

Go down

Two Worlds One Heart Empty Two Worlds One Heart

Post by naruto'sramengirl Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Hey all! I started yet another fanfic at the beginning of the summer (like June maybe even May I think), and I just wanted to get an idea of what you all (assuming that you've read it) think of it. I'd really like to know what you think I can improve with it; what you like; don't like; all that good stuff.

A quick description:

It's a YxU fanfic and it's kind of my twist on the whole "The Lady and the Tramp" story. Yumi's the rich girl; Ulrich's the poor guy. It pretty much shows the trial and tribulations that rich people and poor people go through, and that pretty much, that both groups can coexist. Yumi comes from a world of prim and proper. She's the daughther of millionaires, and while her life may seem like a breeze, all she wants is to be treated normally for once. She's tired of being defined by her family's wealth, and wants to known for her down to earth spirit. And her over-protective father just seems to make her life even more limited. Ulrich comes from a world of delinquents and crime. His parents are former crime lords who've been jailed ever since he was born. He lives with his uncle who fixes cars for a living. With the rep his parents had, people fear him. They wouldn't be surprised if he turned out the same way. While it seems they have nothing in common, they'll soon discover that there's not a lot that they can't agree on. They want to fit in. They want to escape their parents' images, and they just want to be accepted for who they are.

Mad props to Jelly who is my Beta reader for this! You're the best!

Link: Two Worlds One Heart
naruto'sramengirl
naruto'sramengirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 473

Character Sheet
Health::
Two Worlds One Heart Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Worlds One Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Two Worlds One Heart Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Worlds One Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds One Heart Empty Re: Two Worlds One Heart

Post by Soul Jelly Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 am

I can vouch for this being really good. Very Happy Read iiiit~ -pokes you all-
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down