Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games

+14
Koneko on lyoko
Smartguy5000
Ivona no Fyra
thehighlord
nodsviper
Fau1tyL0gic
VGCats_Rocks
AeonFrodo
Coto524
PeaceKeeper2014
The Pastamancer
Snickie
Atlas
Umbra Animus
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:20 pm

DARK SOULS!!!!!!!! SORCERER RUN!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Video Games - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Video Games - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Video Games - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Video Games - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:37 pm

The non folding is annoying since it has been a staple of Nintendo handhelds since GBA SP. It looks weird. 

In other news I'm still stuck on the final boss for Super Mario World.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 pm

I finally beat the boss on Super Mario World 2 for GBA sometime last year. But I cheated and went through Star World rather than going through all the castles and whatever.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Does anyone remember the GameBoy Advanced game they made called Final Fantasy: Tactics? Because that was and still is one of my favorite games of all time.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:23 pm

I heard of it, but never played it.

Nobody in school today seems to be int the mood for a Pokemon match. Shame.
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:42 am

:O HOW IS NO ONE IN THE MOOD FOR POKEMON!!??
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:04 pm

I wanna play Dangan Ronpa. I heard there was an english version coming out soon? Anyways, I'm buying it when it does.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:32 pm

WHO'S READY FOR DARK SOULS 2!!!!!!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:02 am

I really want to play Dangan Ronpa when it comes out, but not only do I not know of we'll even get it in the UK, I think it's only going to be available for PSP Or something like that ;-;
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Video Games - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Video Games - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Video Games - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Video Games - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Yesterdday I played quite a bit of Tetris 2. It's a lot different than the first game, but it is still incredible fun.

I'm suprisingly good at it.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:41 am

I shouldn't play Tetris ._. time passes far too quickly when I play that game... 

I always used to play Super Mario World 2 on my mum's GB and I had to sit near a window so I could see the screen Razz
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Video Games - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Video Games - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Video Games - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Video Games - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:58 pm

:O I just remembered something!!! Are you talking about the original gameboy or the gameboy color? I never had the original but i had the GB color and i know that neither of them had a backlight. I know exactly what you mean!!! xD Whenever I wanted to play it I had to sit by a light source and on long road trips I'd annoy my dad into letting me turn on the car light! xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:35 pm

It was the original one, my mum's had it for years xD I was so happy when I got a GBA because I could still play the gameboy games, but they'd have better lighting.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:02 pm

When I got my Game8oy advanced SP, I was soooooooo happy 8ecause I could play it in the dark!!!!!!!! xxxxD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:51 pm

I could play games in bed and my parents would never know! I felt so much power back then xD
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:32 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know exactly what you mean!!!!!!!! I always felt so sneaky and awesome. xxxxD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:54 pm

It's one of the greatest moments as a child when you fell you're out witting your parents Razz
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Yeah, trust me I know. xxxxD
About 4 years ago, I 8egan sneaking downstairs when my parents went to 8ed in order to play PS3. If I had ever gotten caught, I would have 8een in soooooooo much trouble!!!!!!!! 8ut I never got caught, that went on for an entire year.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pastamancer Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:04 am

I found Tetris 1 and I'm playing it. It's a LOT harder.

It's amazing how we all felt nostlagia over the same type of memory. Sorta like those Jungian theories about the collective unconsious. 

I do love backlights. They are amazing.
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:17 am

Just got a new computer, so I'm still preparing some stuff. But I'm playing Crysis 1 and it's just amazing.
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
Video Games - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/17Video Games - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
Video Games - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Video Games - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Video Games - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10Video Games - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nodsviper Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:24 pm

I used to do the same sort of thing. During vacations I waited for my parents to fall asleep, then tip-toed downstairs and played pc games until 5am.
nodsviper
nodsviper
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by drpdrp97 Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:32 am

I'm playing Supreme Commander with a member of CL-E, does anyone here have it? 3-way FFA would be awesome.
drpdrp97
drpdrp97
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 311

Character Sheet

http://theairforce.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:12 am

Anyone else play Star Wars: The Old Republic?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by drpdrp97 Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:38 pm

No.1JerlitaFan wrote:Anyone else play Star Wars: The Old Republic?
I do, but I'm really new to it. I never had a computer that could handle it until now.
drpdrp97
drpdrp97
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 311

Character Sheet

http://theairforce.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:51 pm

What server are you on? I play on the Shadowlands server, I have a level 21 Imperial Agent--> Operative that is really fun to play.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next