Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 18 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Jonathon sighed, "yes, he does", he looked down sadly and held onto her tightly.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 18 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Aya sighed and hugged him "its ok..we can all defeat him. Getting stronger and stronger every day. I know I have been getting stronger."

(I feel like we're leaving everyone else behind in this rp D: )
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:03 pm

(nah, they just need to catch up. good luck to them with the 5 pages of reading they have to do xD)

Jonathon smiled, she was so full of hope and it made him so happy. "You're right, Aya. We'll find a way, we will defeat him, but for now. let's just celebrate this victory."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:05 pm

(XD)

Aya smiled and nodded "Alright." she shut the screen and she sat back on the floor "so much time, so little to do."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Jonathon sat back down next to her and placed his hand lightly on hers. "So, is there anything else you'd like to know about Earth?" he asked.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Aya shook her head "no thanks..I want everything to be a surprise." she smiled "i'm already excited enough." she giggled and sat in his lap, her hands back on his chest as her head rested against it as well "Warm buddies."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Jonathon smiled widely and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight. "My very special warm buddy." he said and closed his eyes. He sat there simply feeling the motion of her breathing and her heartbeat.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Aya giggled "indeed." she relaxed "For some reason I wanna keep sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:19 pm

"then go ahead and sleep. dreamland is much better than the real world." Jonathon said softly encouraging her to rest.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Aya shook her head "no because then you'll be bored and you'll only hear me sleeping."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:24 pm

"okay then," Jonathon smiled, "what would you like to talk about?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Aya shrugged "I dont know, something interesting I guess." she looked up at him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:29 pm

"Like maybe....this!" Jonathon said and began tickling her side with one hand while using the other arm to keep her from running off. xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Aya started laughing and squirming in his arms. She gripped his shirt tightly as she laughed, making it hard for her to breathe but she was still laughing
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:34 pm

After awhile Jonathon noticed her face beginning to change color and decided to give her a break before she suffocated. "Aww...that did a lot more than I expected it to. Let me make it up to you, okay?" he asked with a serious expression.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Aya was now able to breathe and she started giggling still "Alright, go ahead. My lungs hurt from laughing so bad." she smiled at him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:40 pm

"again, i'm sorry i wouldn't let you breath. I hope this makes up for it" he said solemnly before leaning in and kissing her for the second time.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Aya blushed, still not used to this action and she closed her eyes, somehow, learning to kiss back and she pulled away, opening her eyes and smiling up at him "Why do kisses feel so...good?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:46 pm

"I wish I knew, although I'm not sure they all feel that way...if I remember correctly...it depends on the person you do it with." he said blushing.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Aya smiled "Well, its super special with me." her eyes looked down at his chest, knowing his heart was there because she felt it "I'm not like others..am I?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:52 pm

"well...um....no, you're not. I've never done this with anyone else." Jonathon said and suddenly felt ashamed because he thought she saw that as a bad thing.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:54 pm

"Well thats good! makes me feel even more special." she hugged him "I just really hope your friend hurries with bringing me back."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Jonathon felt a little surprised she had reacted the way she did, but he was happier nonetheless. "I hope so too, because there is so much more to do on Earth than here, and I want to do all those things with you. ^_^" Jonathon said happily as he hugged her back tightly.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:59 pm

"..you're so sweet Jonathon..I couldnt ask for anything more, you know that?" she rested her head on his shoulder, "should I test out my wind powers?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Jonathon smiled at the compliment and rested his head on top of hers. "Well, Aya, I think you're worth it." he said back to her, "but I don't think you should test your wind power right now, doesn't it make you really weak and tired?" he said worriedly.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next