Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 28 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Jeremie sighed heavily again. He rubbed his eyes from looking at the computer screen...and the bad news that had been on it.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 28 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Aya headed back up with jake and she headed to Jeremy "jeremy?" she then looked at the screen "..please dont tell me thats Jonathons codes..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Jeremie looked down and closed the open window that had been almost completely blank with hardly any data on it. 

"It seems......XANA never had the time to fully scan Jonathon......he didn't have his codes stored in his database.......just some combat statistics from the battle that he........that he met you in."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:19 am

"So, anything useful to get him back?" Jake asked.  "We could get him back like we did when Yumi fell in, right?"

Jake fixed his collar on his US Army digital cameo jacket, then leaned over Jeremy, then looking at Aya, smiling.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:58 am

"Sorry, that was different. Yumi has been fighting for years now...XANA only just met Jonathon.....he had Yumi's codes......but he has nothing useful on Jonathon. I'm not giving up though...I may have another idea....but I need to work out the details of the plan before I tell it to anyone...otherwise I might just be giving out false hope."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:39 am

Aya looked at Jake, then back at Jeremy "Not all the codes were there is what you're saying?" she thought about it for a moment but shook her head, she didnt have any ideas and she looked at Jake "lets leave Jeremy to think..Kay? Being over him isnt gonna help so..we'll give him some space."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 am

"Alright, let's go." Jake said, agreeing.  He approached the elevator doors and opened them after he called down the elevator.

"Coming?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:58 am

Aya nodded and she walked over, waiting for the doors to open. She looked over at him "Sorry about saying that I have 6 years of expericence, I kinda do..but not with the tanks around.." she lowered her eyes "I didnt want you to get angry.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:27 pm

(Can someone give me a summary?)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Well..Jonathon was taken by the skipizoa thingy mabob and that the thing put something inside him to have xana take over his body and he ran into the ditgital sea then Aya was upset, she had to go to sector five and get his codes, she headed back and of course, tanks killed her and shes back at the real world with jake and Jeremy and whoever else is there and something happened with the codes. I guess there wasnt enough of Jonathons codes so now jeremy needs time to think and aya and jake are heading out to leave him alone
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:57 pm

(How do I bring Liz into this? Next time, don't go far without me, please. Now, I'm completely lost.)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:05 pm

(just have her go stand with jake and aya at the elevator since they're just waiting for it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Jeremie sighed to himself

This might work....but I'm not sure the others would agree to doing it....I mean maybe Aya would, but she's desperate for any solution to bring him back......I'm not even sure if I'm willing to do it.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:21 pm

"Should I go with them to Lyoko?" Liz asked, not knowing about the twelve hour wait period.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm

"Why would you go to Lyoko in the first place? There's nothing that needs doing and what if the schythazoa got you? I....I couldn't handle that. Besides...you have to wait 12 hours before going back."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:13 am

"It's okay." Jake replied.  "We all have limits, no matter how many years of experience you have... My dad kinda...". He paused.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:25 am

Liz nodded, in understanding. "What about you? Are you coming back to the school? You look like you need sleep."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:20 am

Aya nodded and placed her hand on his shoulder "its okay..you dont have to say it, I understand." she said, feeling bad that he had lost his father
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:28 am

"Thanks." Jake said.  Though he lost his dad, he still loved him, keeping his memory alive by wearing his dog tags.  "Though he's gone, he's still with me...". He looked at the dog tags and smiled.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:31 am

Aya smiled "I bet he is. He loves you so he wouldnt want to be away from you." she hugged him gently and pulled away. once the elevator came up, she got in and looked at him "I have a question, Jake."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:32 am

"Shoot." Jake insisted, smiling.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:35 am

"..Where am I gonna stay when it gets dark out?" she didnt exactly have a place anymore since Jonathon was gone.. she looked at her feet "I dont remember where my home was since I was only just 10.. plus I dont even my parents names.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:38 am

"I'll figure something out, don't you worry." Jake assured her.  "I know I can't get you into the school, since you aren't a student.  However, I may know a way.". Jake was sure he knew a way to find her a place to stay.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 am

Aya smiled a bit "Really?" she was glad "Thank you." she felt like a pest, but she needed the help. But wait.. "Um...Jake..I dont know about school...I havent exactly learned anything through my 6 years of disappearance. The only thing I learned was the stuff that was in lyoko"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:48 am

"That's okay, too." Jake replied.  "I can help you with that as well.  If you want, I can teach you.  I can also lend you some old notes I apparently still have.". He wanted to help her through this, since Earth is entirely nearly new to her.

"I can even show you around and maybe Einstein could figure out a way to enroll you into school." Jake added.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next