Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 38 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Jonathon looked down on her and smiled as pressed the elevator up button with his back.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 38 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Aya was glad to be with Jonathon "I'm glad you're back.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:14 pm

"I'd never leave you for long, and I promise that I will never leave you again."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Aya smiled "Thank you..so does this mean you're staying at jakes with me??"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Liz smiled and gently shook Jeremie. She wanted to get him back to school and into his bed to sleep. She also wanted to go to sleep in her own bed as well. "You can't sleep here, Jeremie. Can you make it to school?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Jake left the factory for home, knocking on the door.  John opened it.

"Hey bro." John said, smiling.  "What's happening?  Where's Aya?"

"At the factory." Jake answered.

"Did they get Jonathon back?". Jake nodded his head yes.  But, John knew something was wrong with him.  "Something's bothering ya.  I know something is."

"No, nothing's wrong." Jake replied.  John noticed Jake's bloody knuckles.

"What happened to your hand?" John asked.  Jake didn't answer, trying to hide his injury.  "C'mon, let's fix it up, okay?". John took him into the house.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:47 am

Aya looked up at Jonathon "I know where jake lives so...should I lead the way or tell you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:59 pm

"Just tell me, I'll carry you there." he said smiling at the sleepy figure in his arms.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:12 pm

John wrapped medical bandages around Jake's knuckles.  Jake looked at the bandages and at his brother, smiling.

"Thanks, bro." Jake said.

"No problem." John happily replied.  "Now, stop hurting yourself.  I don't have endless bandages.". They laughed.

"I'll try." Jake replied.  "Now I'm gonna head upstairs."

"Gonna play a game?" John asked.  

"Yeah." Jake said.

"Alright, just don't mess with my load out." John joked.  "I ended up without a med kit last night.". Jake nodded, smiling as he went to his room.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Aya smiled and started to tell Jonathon the way to Jakes. She closed her eyes, imaginating Jakes lips on hers.. Aya..why? Why did you have to put yourself into this mess..you now have two boys that you love and who love you back
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Jonathon saw that she closed her eyes and smiled. He soon reached Jake's front door and leaned forward pressing the doorbell with his nose.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Aya opened her eyes sleepily and she heard scratching at the door on the other side and she giggled "Thats my little kitten. He missed me"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:45 pm

"Well then I guess it's up to to Jake to decide if you two are reunited quickly or not" he said laughing.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:47 pm

"oh wait..I think Jake gave me a key.." she slid out of jonathon's arms and pulled out a key, sticking it into the doorlock and opening it, she slid inside with Jonathon, greeted by her kitten "hey little buddy" she giggled softly and picked him up "Jake? John?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:21 pm

"Yeah, I'm here." John said.  "In the kitchen.  Jake is upstairs in his room.". John entered the living room.

"Welcome back, Jonathon." he greeted.  "How was... It?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Aya told Jonathon she'll be upstairs talking with jake and she headed upstairs, peeking her head into his room, putting her kitten down as he ran in and sat on the bed she was meant to sleep in "Jake..?" she noticed his injured hand and she frowned, knowing it was her fault..she kissed him and told him she loved him..and yet she was loving another boy at the same time
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:46 am

"It's not your fault." Jake said to Aya, playing on the computer.  His eyes were glued to the screen.  "It's mine... I kissed you and I told you that I loved you... I put you in a bad position.". On the computer, Jake was playing a shooter, driving his tank across the open map.  He multi tasked as he talked to Aya.

"Aya, I'm sorry."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:53 am

Jonathon walked upstairs and peeked his head in the room to talk, "Hey, Jake, your brother told me that dinner will be re- HOLY CRAP! Dude, what happened to your hand!?" at this Jonathon walked in to the room completely with an extremely worried look.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:37 am

"Don't worry about it." Jake replied, still playing, looking at his hand.  "Just a small knuckle wound.  It'll be fine."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:17 am

Liz noticed that Jeremie was fast asleep. She wished she had a blanket and pillow to give him. "I wish you would go to school and get some sleep in your bed. I doubt that floor is comfortable," she said, sitting next him.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:46 am

Aya sighed "Jake dont be.." then of course, Jonathon came out of nowhere and she jumped alittle, giggling softly at his reaction as she walked over to the bed, watching her kitten sleep before sitting down next to him and looking at Jake "Why dont you talk with us, Jake?" she asked, ending it with a yawn.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:10 am

"I'm fine." Jake replied.  "I just... Need to blow off steam.  It's been rough.".  He focused his energy on Battlefield 4, releasing his stress and taking it out on people online.  He aimed the M-4 in the game and unloaded the entire clip on three enemy soldiers, killing all of them.

"Boo yah!" Jake shouted, celebrating.  "Take that, suckahs!"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:17 am

Aya giggled and she layed on the bed, holding her kitten. She whispered to her kitten "boys are so weird." she giggled  and petted her kitten "you look like a  tiger, so...your name is tiger." she smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:21 am

"Damn it!" Jake shouted, outraged.  "Freaking grenades....".  He then quit the game and hopped off of the computer.  He looked at Jonathon, then at Aya and smiled.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:25 am

Aya smiled back at Jake "I see your...computer made you angry." she grinned and laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next