Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Miss this place

Go down

Miss this place

Post by MoonlitxAngel on Mon May 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Man, I logged back on after SOOO long and just ugh. I miss this place and all the people I knew here. That first summer after being "recruited" to XL (messaged on FanFiction.net) was honestly the best summer of my life. Meeting and making friends with the people I did and just ugh. I miss this place and all of you so much. I don't even know if any of the people I became friends with will ever even see this but if you do please know I miss you and cherish the time we spent as friends (and I'd love to reconnect!). 

It really makes me sad that this little corner of the internet that I adored so much is pretty much dead, but I knew it would eventually happen as Code Lyoko got older and older and we all grew up. 

For anyone who cares/sees this: I do have some Code Lyoko related stories that I'm working on for FanFiction.net. Name's the same over there as it is here. Smile And my writing has improved quite a bit from back in 2013. xD If you've got an account there, PM me!
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Health::
10/21  (10/21)
Energy::
4/6  (4/6)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss this place

Post by juejue on Mon May 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Wowow fun fact: I was literally just thinking about this place a few days ago and just now decided to log back in. Feels good knowing that I'm not the only one feeling nostalgic around here hahaha Smile I honestly missed this community so much, we were kinda like a lil family <3
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

View user profile http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss this place

Post by MoonlitxAngel on Tue May 15, 2018 12:05 am

Aw man. I have too. *So* much. I miss all the friends I made and the people back when it was active. It really was like a little family like you said. I wish there could be a resurgence in CL love and people would find our little corner of the internet and bring it back to life.
I also wish I had contact info for some of the people I knew so I could have kept in touch.
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Health::
10/21  (10/21)
Energy::
4/6  (4/6)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile