Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you ship Odd with?

+26
Lord of Tuft
AdamSifo
Villanseacow
LongHairedAelita
Kittyclaw
RiBuscus
SkystoneNumairian
Neron641
Snickie
Dobermutt
eseiprahs
naruto'sramengirl
LovelyMadness13
Gocaclleta
Twiggy Della Robbia
Adventurer411
SeeMeInTheShadows
aelitaxwilliam
A_QueenOfFairys
dEaTh_bat_pRiDe
Stella Luce 333
Atlas
Lyokofelinae
SMARTAgentKC
Dr. J
Soul Jelly
30 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who do you ship Odd with? Empty Who do you ship Odd with?

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

There appears to be much debate about this. The primary candidates being: Aelita, Sam and Sissi. (Or Ulrich, for the slash fans.)

So, if you were going to pair off Odd with anyone, who would it be?

I personally ship OddxSissi all the way. Very Happy
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Who do you ship Odd with? Empty Re: Who do you ship Odd with?

Post by Dr. J Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 pm

I ship Odd cold and alone for the rest of his life. Oddlita shippers get in the way of my OTP, I dislike Sissi, I rarely even acknowlede yaoi, so I have to say Sam if anyone.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet
Health::
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue0/0Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue0/0Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:55 pm

I thought Sam was good for Odd but he kinda ruined it at the end of Season 3 and she was never seen again.
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:27 am

Sissi! But sometimes i Ship Odd with Kely but kely did't like Odd she is an ulrich fangirl
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue13/27Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue1/2Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Ship him with Ulrich.

One true pairing, and you all know it.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue5/10Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue4/12Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue0/5Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue May 01, 2012 7:34 am

I tend to put him with an OC, thogh I havn't wrtten a lot of fluff for him...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue7/17Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue3/3Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by dEaTh_bat_pRiDe Tue May 01, 2012 8:11 am

shipping odd with

PaulxOdd

YumixOdd

SissixOdd

SamxOdd
dEaTh_bat_pRiDe
dEaTh_bat_pRiDe
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 78

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Tue May 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Sissi first and foremost |3

But I do love Oddlita. OddxSam I'm not a fan of, but I can see it happening more than the other two in canon, if he forgives her for what happened in Final Round.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Wed May 02, 2012 4:44 pm

I like Oddlita. I don't tend to 'love' Oddlita unless I'm getting into an argument (no worries, they're fun, casual ones!) with Vena about Jerlita and Oddlita. I'm also up for some quality OddSissi.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue14/18Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue4/5Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Does everyone count?

No, well than I'd have to say Yumi first, Aelita second, and Sissi third. I know OddxYumi is...out there to say the least, but what can I say? I really like it...
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Sun May 06, 2012 7:22 am

aelitaxwilliam wrote:I like Oddlita. I don't tend to 'love' Oddlita unless I'm getting into an argument (no worries, they're fun, casual ones!) with Vena about Jerlita and Oddlita. I'm also up for some quality OddSissi.

Jerlita. Never Oddlita. Oddlita will burn in the fiery depths of my hate for it.

But for Odd? Not Aelita. Nope, Kelly, Odd either goes with an OC or maybe Sissi. If not, I keep him alone. Because Sam was in there for what, two episodes? They barely show her. All we know is that she's a troublemaker like Odd and like's skateboarding. So, yeah, not Sam for me. Usually OCs or alone (sorry Odd).
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue20/20Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue3/3Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Sat May 12, 2012 12:16 pm

I second Shadows. I'm a multi-shipper, so I pretty much pair him with everyone. Aelita, Sissi, Jeremie, Ulrich, and William are my favorites, though. *shrug*

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1793

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue11/15Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue2/2Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

http://shadowriverlark.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Sat May 12, 2012 1:56 pm

I ship him with Sam because I don't like him with anybody else. Plus Sam is awesome. :I
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 300

Character Sheet

http://Gocaclleta.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 12, 2012 2:00 pm

In complete seriousness, I can really only see Moonscoop either going Odd x Sissi.

They don't want to ruin the J x A pair they have. On top of that Sam is not exactly a very moral and upright person. Unless she is "redeemed" in some way, she will probably only serve as a foil to Odd.

So yeah, assuming S 5 gives Odd a romance, it would probably be a "redeem Sissi" romance setup.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue5/10Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue4/12Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue0/5Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Sat May 12, 2012 2:00 pm

True, oh well though. I can wish, can't I?
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Of course.

Odd x Emily anyone?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Sat May 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Wait, people ship Odd/Emily?
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Hmm. I'd have thought that would be another idea.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Tue May 29, 2012 10:17 am

Odd and Sissy...would be fun.
Odd and Emily certainly flirt alot.
If Sam ever came back, they're meant for each other...she's a little selfish, but so he, so it works. ^^
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto'sramengirl Tue May 29, 2012 4:26 pm

I agree Madgirl (I've decided to call you that if you'll let me), Sam is meant for Odd.
naruto'sramengirl
naruto'sramengirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 473

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Wed May 30, 2012 4:30 am

(Madgirl? COOL!!!^^)
Agreed. And Ulrich didn't seem to mind Sam too much, which is good since then he would be all >.< Everytime she came over. She's a bit quieter than Odd, and somewhat less annoying.
And plus something tells me she'd kick his sorry tail all over Kadic if he cheated on her.....^^;
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed May 30, 2012 10:56 am

Personally, I always liked Sam. Some people hate her, but I really don't get why.

I like her 'cause she's really a bad girl. More so than the others. None of the characters would reallly do the things she would. I sometimes put her as a Lyoko Warrior, only because she'd totally keep it a secret and seems to fit the role best.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed May 30, 2012 3:55 pm

I don't really mind Sam. Do I have any particular attatchment to her character? Nope. I mostly don't ship her and Odd because I don't really have a complete grasp on her character and I don't think it'd be as fun. (I did once write a SamxOdd oneshot...she ended up dying and I never posted it). I think she's a little adorable with Odd though and if Evolution chose to pursue their relationship I would see how the writers and actors handled it before passing any judgment. Very Happy
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:03 pm

ODD x SISSI !!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'....
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue18/18Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Who do you ship Odd with? Left_bar_bleue1/1Who do you ship Odd with? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:52 am

I would have to say OddxSam. I like her and Odd was great with her. Smile
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next