Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OxA or JxA?

+18
LongHairedAelita
Snickie
SkystoneNumairian
Eilorae
Smartguy5000
Dobermutt
A_QueenOfFairys
AeonFrodo
Stella Luce 333
cya6
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
SMARTAgentKC
Soul Jelly
Lyokofelinae
TechnoSam
LovelyMadness13
SeeMeInTheShadows
22 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which do you prefer?

OxA or JxA? - Page 4 I_voti1124%OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Vote_l12 24% 
[ 10 ]
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 I_voti1176%OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Vote_l12 76% 
[ 31 ]

Total Votes : 41

OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:20 am

I don't know why you guys ship Oddlita, it Gross Since, they are like cousin right? Jermie put all the hard work to bring Aelita to Earth.

Well Jeremie can work too much and not thinking about hanging Aelita a lot. but still he care for her when is he busy.

Odd sure do love to flirt but they are cousin right? I don't understand why you Oddlita fan. Aelita is meant for Jeremie not Odd >.<

*Brb rage*
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Health::
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/27OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Energy::
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/2OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Experience::
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:34 am

Amen!! ^^ Well said. As we've said before, Odd would stray and annoy the crow out of Aelita, while Jeremie would stay by her side. Forever. It would take fifty crabs pulling crowbars to pry him away XD
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:41 am

Lyokofelinae wrote:it Gross Since, they are like cousin right?
Except that they're not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 am

I was planing on destroying OxA ship *bring in cannon*

Okay :l still ship Jerlita and i will go down with that ship.
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/27OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/2OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:25 am

I will sink that ship with you and all the crew very very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:41 am

I don't know why you guys ship Oddlita, it Gross Since, they are like cousin right?

They're technclly not cosns, that's just what they told Kadc so that Alita was able to go to schol thre...It may have also been the prodctn teem's way of makng it very cler that JxA is what they're supprtng...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/17OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/3OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 am

I shall also go down with the J/A ship of utter awesomeness!! ^^

The cousin's thing works, though, since they do have some simularites, and it makes it easier to pass of Aelita's hair color if she's "related" to that guy with the big purple dot on his head. ^^;
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:54 am

Odd's eyes would wander. Not saying his loyalty would (though it's likely) but his eyes would. No one can say that Odd doesn't look for attractiveness in a girl. That's a huge factor for him. Admit it, Aelita's cute, but not really the babe Odd always looks for. If he goes with her, his eyes will wander. Don't tell me that just because he's found a girl he likes, he's not gonna still be a sucker for other chicks that are sexier.

I don't think she'd like that. Jeremie would never look at some other girl the way Odd would.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 am

Agreed. Odd is VERY open-minded about what he likes in a girl- I mean, let's face it, he's proudly claimed to have dated every girl at Kadic.
He is such a lady's man XD But he fails....^^;
But he does seem to have a thing for the supremly beautiful. (Kadic Bombshell, anyone?) or the somewhat extreme (Sam). Although I'd vote for Sam over the icecube girl...^^: She was just horriable.
Aelita's lovely, but I don't think she'd turn his head for too long. Although I think part of his liking toward's her is respect through competition, and those two certainly seem to enjoy one-uping each other. All they need to do is start numbering kills, and it'd be Legalous and Gimli all over again....^^;
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:27 am

They've sort of alredy done that...at lest, Od & Ulrck did...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/17OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/3OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:38 am

You're right...^^; I forgot. Those episodes always usually bring some sort of spectacilare tricks, like when Ulrich rode on the backs of all those crabs and took them out....That was cool.
Although Aelita turning Lyoko into a skatepark still tops it. ^^

LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 pm

LegendOfTheSky wrote:
Except that they're not.
Actually they are based on every single legal form that keeps Aelita on earth and under the MIB, MIW, FBI, CIA, and whatever else you want to send after the poor girl. I'm pretty sure Odd isn't stupid enough to date Aelita and essentially blow her entire cover out of the water.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue101/21OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/4OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Eilorae wrote:
LegendOfTheSky wrote:
Except that they're not.
I'm pretty sure Odd isn't stupid enough to date Aelita
Actually, he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:46 am

LegendOfTheSky wrote:
Eilorae wrote:
LegendOfTheSky wrote:
Except that they're not.
I'm pretty sure Odd isn't stupid enough to date Aelita
Actually, he is.

I blame the Spanish girls(Some) for shipping Oddlita! making too much oddlita
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:36 am

Oddlita is the one true pairing and everyone knows it.

So far the only complaint I've heard about Oddlita has been "Odd won't stay faithful". Which again, I've talked about.

Face it, they are a way more interesting couple, and Jeremy should be looking to rebound on Yumi.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/10OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/12OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/5OxA or JxA? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 am

I'd be alright with OxA if you have JxY.

But I still don't like the majority of OxA stories.

Plus, Aelita has more in common with Jeremie. With Odd, there would be too many clashing values. Odd wants to go out or just hang out the night before a test. Aelit awould rather study. Odd's flunking out on his grades, and expects Aelita to let him copy off her test. Odd would skiv off homework to do other things. Odd would want to rush into doing something, while Aelita would prefer to step back a think about it. Odd would ignore any responisbility, Aelita would make sure her responsibilities are fulfilled. Aelita places academic life highly, and I think it would only take so long for her to get really annoyed with his pushing off, irresponsibility.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:45 am

^I agree with this. Odd would just end up holding her back, and she'd resent him for it.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 am

Again, at first they'd be caught up in the "We're dating!" aspect to really notice. But after a month or so, they'd realize it wasn't working.

I agree with you Soul.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SkystoneNumairian Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:36 am

It seems a lot of people perceive Jeremie as a possessive or controlling person, especially over Aelita. Although I can agree with this thought, it shouldn't be used against the JxA. I mean, when Xana was out and about causing terror, he had a valid reason to be protective of her, considering she was usually the main target. But after Xana and the supercomputer were shut down for good, it's easy for me to see Jeremie having a change in attitude. Becoming more calm and just enjoying life as opposed to worrying constantly about the well-being of his friends, or spending countless nights programming weapons and other things for them.

So yes, he could at times be a possessive monster, but there was usually good reason for it, and sometimes he even seemed to regret it.
SkystoneNumairian
SkystoneNumairian
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 am

True, Sky. A lot of people compare Jeremie's possessiveness with Odd's irresponsibility. However, they don't seem to consider that Jeremie's possessiveness may be a trait brought on by the constant threats he always has to be on the lookout for. Whereas Odd has proved that his irresponsibility is just who he is.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SkystoneNumairian Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 am

If anything the whole Lyoko experience should have taught Odd some responsibility. But frankly, I don't see it. Still my favorite character, though. Just not a responsible one.
SkystoneNumairian
SkystoneNumairian
Creeper
Creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:04 pm

He's my favorite too...Very Happy I don't see him stopping to shirk responsibilities, but I can't help but see Jeremy as the guy who wants his girlfriend around him, as much as possible. I just don't think he has enough of a friend circle (or resources to get a larger friend circle) to feel comfortable by himself. It's not as much controlling as its relying on her.

Plus, I just think Odd would be more fun to be around, a better overall experience that you would want when you're young. I mean, it's not like I think Aelita will end up marrying the guy, but I don't think she'll end up marrying Jeremy Aelita. Mostly because they're in junior high/high school. Very Happy
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by SkystoneNumairian Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Fair enough, Shadows. I can see how Oddlita is the more typical teenage relationship, but let's face it, those are almost always over romanticized and short lived. I always viewed Jerlita as straying from what's considered a normal relationship. Such as "dates" consisting of programming together, as opposed to dinner and a movie. I always just found that a little more interesting than the conventional teenage romance story. But maybe that's just me.

Granted, I'd rather hang out with Odd myself. But hey, Jeremie can be fun too if you enjoy coding for hours at a time! Very Happy
SkystoneNumairian
SkystoneNumairian
Creeper
Creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:37 am

You're definitely right with the fact Jeremie's dates would be unique, and I think I Aelita would find them fun to an extent, but the problem is that it wouldn't stay fun for long. Aelita does have a ton of other interests.

But I think I've found the solution. Polygamy.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:16 am

polyandry?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum