Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions on Crack Pairings

3 posters

Go down

Opinions on Crack Pairings Empty Opinions on Crack Pairings

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't know about all you guy guys, but I often feel that there's a difference between noncanon pairings and crack pairings. And while one of my favorite things may be too take a crack couple and write a noncrack story about them, I often wonder what everyone else's thoughts on them were.

For instance, anyone of the main Lyoko group with another Lyoko Warrior isn't crack, in my opinion. Simply because it could probably happen. You can throw William and Sissi into the mix and while you'll get some interesting non-canon pairings, I wouldn't say it has to be crack.

You see, I recently wrote a HervexSamantha drabble, which I feel is probably the crackiest pairing I've ever written. And I really liked how it felt to write it. It was a lot of fun! It wasn't really serious, as I had Herve seeing dead people and it was only a couple hundred words, but I really enjoyed the experience and they may just be my newest OTP.

SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Opinions on Crack Pairings Empty Re: Opinions on Crack Pairings

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 pm

I agree with you. No matter how I feel about any of the main characters, they're all genuinely (and obviously, heh) really good friends with each other, and honestly, anything could happen. Though I'm honestly not sure if I could see the slash pairings as canon. They've never indicated as such, though to be fair, they've never indicated that they were against that sort of thing.

Aelita/anyone is never crack because she's too amazing. Except for grownups because May/December pairings creep me out, not to mention that she is, for all purposes, underage.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
Opinions on Crack Pairings Left_bar_bleue14/18Opinions on Crack Pairings Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
Opinions on Crack Pairings Left_bar_bleue4/5Opinions on Crack Pairings Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
Opinions on Crack Pairings Left_bar_bleue0/0Opinions on Crack Pairings Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Just saying, but I wrote CollegeStudent!JeremiexCollegeProfessor!Aelita. I love non canon pairings. Then again, JxY is my OTP.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet
Health::
Opinions on Crack Pairings Left_bar_bleue0/0Opinions on Crack Pairings Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Experience::

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down