Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions?

+22
Dobermutt
Evil Jeremy
The Pastamancer
Umbra Animus
eseiprahs
SkystoneNumairian
RenaYumi
Snickie
LongHairedAelita
cya6
ArgentDandelion
SMARTAgentKC
Atlas
Lyokofelinae
AeonFrodo
MizuDunbar
A_QueenOfFairys
aelitaxwilliam
Soul Jelly
SeeMeInTheShadows
Stella Luce 333
Gocaclleta
26 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions?

Post by Gocaclleta Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:21 pm

C'mon mate. We all have them. Something that bugs people/ people like yet you like it/it bugs you. Is there anything you love or hate thate everybody else in the fandom seems to disagree with you on? I'll start.

1) I never saw William as a bad person. A lot of people in the fandom seem to make him out as a psychotic rapist murderer just because he's paired up with Yumi. Just, no. Leave the kid alone. And this comes from a. Huge Ulrich/Yumi shipper.

2) I absolutely hate Odd/Aelita. Just, Jeremie put his life into de materializing Aelita and it's shown that she cares about him a lot too. Why would she have a change of mind and just dump him for odd? It makes no sense.

3) I always saw the flip that Aelita does in the tower is nessecairy. If she didn't do it, she would hit her head against the upper level and plummet to her death.

Any ideas/ thoughts you guys have?

-R.E.D.
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 300

Character Sheet
Health::
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue0/0Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue0/0Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://Gocaclleta.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty Re: Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions?

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:58 am

I agre with the first one, thogh I didn't alwys thnk that...It wasn't untl I strtd writng Willem into a few of my fics that I relly saw that what happnnd to him was sort of tragc...

I still thnk he's not totlly inncnt, becase he didn't listn to Jeremy & that's what led to XANA takng contrl of him...but he's not relly an evil persn, he's just made some bad choces...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue7/17Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue3/3Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 am

But they also never gave him a chance of coming ack into the group. :/
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 pm

I like Sissi.

That's got to be an unpopular opinion. I really do like William too, though. I like OxA, tbh, I think it's sort of cute (and it's fun to write), though I've never liked Jeremy all that much either.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Everybody seems to hate Jeremie. I love him. He's adorable.
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:30 am

I like Jeremy, as well...I thnk thre's more to him than peple give him credt for...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue7/17Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue3/3Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:32 pm

I always found him adorable. ;w;
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 am

I don't like OxA, and I don't like when people hate Jérémie. (And, just a hunch, but I kinda suspect it's because he's not as attractive as Odd and Ulrich. Laughing)

Oh and, Sissi is one of my favourite characters.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Soul_Jelly wrote:I don't like OxA, and I don't like when people hate Jérémie. (And, just a hunch, but I kinda suspect it's because he's not as attractive as Odd and Ulrich. Laughing)

I agree with all of those things!
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:47 pm

William is decent. Not my favourite, but I don't have anything against him either and he's all right by me. I didn't know this was an unpopular opnion actually, but I'll take your word for it.

I like Sissi. I'm starting to think that it's one of those 'everyone thinks it's unpopular but it's not really that hated' opinions...at least according to this thread?

I would happily ship William/Yumi, since Ulrich/Yumi, while cute, isn't anywhere close to my favourite pairing.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue14/18Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue4/5Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Soul_Jelly wrote:I don't like OxA, and I don't like when people hate Jérémie. (And, just a hunch, but I kinda suspect it's because he's not as attractive as Odd and Ulrich. Laughing)

Actually, funnily enough, I was fine with Jeremy (like, indifferent) until my best friend one day went on a huge rant about him, and I found myself agreeing with certain stuff.

That being said, I by no means hate him, I'm still sort of indifferent about him, but I like to think I treat him fairly in fics/art/etc. In fact, I think he's actually really fun to write. Very Happy
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Jeremie just gets little to no fanlove though. :c
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 pm

He gets more than Yumi imo P: Yumi's always the one left out in polls, haha.
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:29 pm

A_QueenOfFairys wrote:He gets more than Yumi imo P: Yumi's always the one left out in polls, haha.
WHAT?!?!? But Yumi's my favorite! D:
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MizuDunbar Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Everyone seems to love Yumi wherever I go but I was never too fond of her. Perhaps because she was mean to William for having affections for her, I mean he never really said or did anything to her-he treated her way better than Ulrich did. I was fine with her choosing Ulrich but jeese
MizuDunbar
MizuDunbar
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 pm

MizuDunbar wrote:Everyone seems to love Yumi wherever I go but I was never too fond of her. Perhaps because she was mean to William for having affections for her, I mean he never really said or did anything to her-he treated her way better than Ulrich did. I was fine with her choosing Ulrich but jeese
Well, he did do something... He appeared at her place uninvited and forced her to kiss him before she left to go to the Factory. Perhaps it's horrible timing, but that would seriously annoy any girl who is in the middle of an emergency situation.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue11/23Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue2/4Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:57 pm

MizuDunbar wrote:Everyone seems to love Yumi wherever I go but I was never too fond of her. Perhaps because she was mean to William for having affections for her, I mean he never really said or did anything to her-he treated her way better than Ulrich did. I was fine with her choosing Ulrich but jeese

She can be a ^&*$( but I always seemed adore her personality.
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:53 am

I don't like yumi to be honest, her looks are cool but her personality are bad.

I hate when people think sissi is evil, She did't do anything evil to the lyoko warriors. Some fan fic make her evil or killed her :l

I wish people see Sissi and William good side for a change and i disagree with this couple OxA -_-
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue13/27Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue1/2Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 pm

This thread was basically built for me to tell everyone how horrible a person Jeremy is.

Seriously! The guy is a nerd who manages to find an all-powerful computer but then decides instead of the much more altruistic option of shutting it down in the name of protecting the world and keeps it on.

On top of that, he drags his friends into helping to clean up his mess, and his entire reason for keeping it on is in the name of his d***, because he saw someone he likes in there.

And after he releases her, he becomes controlling and distant, and gets supremely jealous whenever she even tries to do anything with anyone else. Reference the concert, Odd etc...

Face it people, the "nice nerd" is a controlling monster who risks it all in the name of grabbing some tail, and he doesn't care in the slightest about the consequences to the rest of the world.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue5/10Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue4/12Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Left_bar_bleue0/5Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm

I guess haters are going to hate...

I personally don't have any problems with any of the characters.
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ArgentDandelion Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Er...*resists countering someone's claim, since that is not the point of this topic*
I...like Ulrich and Yumi's constant unresolved romantic tension? It's believable for two people who do not want to ruin their friendship?
ArgentDandelion
ArgentDandelion
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm

I personally love Jeremie and Yumi the most. Yumi is one of the main characters that helped form my personality. And Jeremie is just adorbale. ;A;
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MizuDunbar Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Sissi's character taught me not to judge people who where mean to me so quickly, she did some pretty horrid things to the Lyoko warriors but she also helped them a lot. In the end she was acting out to get their attention and most of her schemes where to be able to join the group
MizuDunbar
MizuDunbar
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 pm

I liked Sissi.
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 am

She's sort of like Willem, in a way...She's not relly a bad persn, she just makes bad choces on some occsens...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next