Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 41 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Aya sighed happily "you're okay, right?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 41 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:22 pm

"I hope so.” Jake replied.  "I hope so..."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Aya sighed, not letting him go "Want some water or something?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 pm

"No... I'm fine." Jake replied.  "I'm okay..."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Aya nodded "ok." she pulled from the hug and smiled warmly "Im glad you're okay."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:37 pm

"Thanks, Aya." Jake said, smiling.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Aya nodded "of course!" she giggled "I would hve gotten your brother if you didnt get up."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:19 am

Jonathon was standing outside the door, he was going in but so shocked by Aya's reaction he decided to watch instead. He was peeking in through the crack in the door watching all of this. After a little while, he hung his head, walked downstairs, opened the front door, and left.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:35 am

"Hold up." Jake said, hearing the sound of the door closing.  Jake bolted up from his bed, passing Aya by, rushing outside to catch up with Jonathon.  

"Jonathon, where are you going?" He askrd, catching up.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:04 am

Aya followed, what was happening? She was seriously worried now. When she got to the door, she stood out on the doorstep, watching Jonathon and Jake "Jonathon? Where are you going?" Aya was now getting it through her head, she probably showed too much love for Jake that Jonathon noticed.. Thinking about it made tears fill her eyes.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:08 am

"Either I keep Kadic up or wake up someone named Sissi every night," Liz said. "Let's get back to school so we don't get into trouble, Jeremie."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:06 pm

"alright, and don't worry about sissy, she's just a nimrod"

Jonathon was about to make a snarky comment until he noticed Aya was with him, go figure. "What does it look like i'm doing, I'm going home."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Liz giggled. "Yeah. She thinks she owns the school." Liz stood up and yawned. "Let's go."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Aya looked worried "wha-Why? I-i thought...you were staying..just like me..till morning.." he seemed really mad..and it was her fault
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:35 pm

"I was going to stay till morning to make sure you're okay, but I think Jake can handle that....can't you Jake?" he said bluntly and picked his pace up a little.

Jeremie yawned, "yeah we probably should get going"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:37 pm

"you're upset with me..arent you.." she was trying not to cry. She was in so much of a struggle that it was just eating her up inside.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Jonathon paused for a moment as the pain of guilt stabbed throughout his body, he was hurting her. "N-n-no.......I......." he closed his eyes to block out the tears before running away as fast as he could. These were the moments he was glad he was on track team.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Liz nodded. "I don't want to get into trouble so soon after I arrive. I never got to thank you for you help earlier."

(We need an Aelita. I already sent a PM to Kenoko.)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Aelita would be good for aya lol

Aya let out her own tears, letting them fall down her face "Jonathon.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 am

Jake looked at Aya.

"Aya, I'm sorry." he told her, feeling guilty.  He caused this whole thing and decided to call Jonathon on his cell as he stood.

"You need to pick up." Jake said.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:04 am

His phone began to ring, he really didn't want to talk to anyone right now, but he decided to check it anyway. It was Jake. 

I especially don't want to talk to him right now!

Jonathon hit the ignore caller button and kept running, his house was 6 miles away but he didn't care. He was going to run the entire way if it killed him.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:27 am

"Lemme try again." Jake said, stressed.  It was his fault in the first place.  However, Jonathon didn't know about the kiss or anything.  He felt guilty, though.  " Jonathon, pick it up this time.". He never did.  Jake sighed and looked at Aya.  He hung his head.

"Aya, I'm so sorry." Jake said.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:24 am

(Britt, do you want to be Aelita?)

Liz looked at Jeremie. "Shall we go or are you gonna fall asleep here again?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:00 am

(._. I wouldnt know if I would be good rping her ;-; )

Aya shook her head and she looked at the ground, crying. She showed too much affection with Jake and now it put her in a even worse situation. She covered her face with her hands, crying in them. She knew that being here in this world would break her down
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:47 am

Jake kneeled in front of her.

"Aya,listen to me." Jake told her. "It's not your fault.  None of this is.  It's all my fault.  I kissed you and I told you that I loved you.  I didn't mean to put you in this position.  I now realize that I ruined this.  I ruined your relationship.  I ruined your new life.". Jake lowered his head, standing up.  He hugged her.

"I'm so sorry." Jake apologized.  In the distance, John came running with his pistol in hand.

"Hey, anything...". He noticed the two.  "Oh... Jonathon left...". John holstered his gun and hugged the two.

"C'mon, Aya." John said o her.  "It's gonna be fine."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next