Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 40 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:59 am

Aya nodded and closed her eyes, relaxing "okay.." she said softly. He was no longer in front of her at his computer, he was  now on the top bunk. She wanted to sleep but yet, still talk to him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 40 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Jonathon happened to be right outside the door on his way to the bathroom, he took another silent step, but instead the floorboard creeked. "Crap," he muttered to himself louder than he intended.

Jeremie hugged Liz tighter before asking, "what was the nightmare about?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Aya looked towards the door "..Jonathon?" she asked softly, being sure not to wake Jake if he was already sleeping
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Jake was fast asleep, the pillow covering his face.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:03 pm

"Huh...Aya? Oh, sorry I was trying not to wake anyone up." he said quietly. He really hoped she didn't open the door, he wasn't wearing anything but his jeans.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Aya looked at the bed above her and she got up, walking to the door and opening it enough to toke her head out, she still wasnt fazed by the shirtless boys in the house. "Dont be sorry, I was already awake." she yawned "I was about to go to sleep till I heard you." she giggled softly and spoke lowly so Jake wouldnt be woken up.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:19 am

Jake quietly awoke from slumber, his hand stinging like crazy.

"Damn." Jake whispered.  "It stings.". He then started to hear the conversation outside his room.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:15 am

"It's more like a bad memory. A house fire killed my family and I was the only survivor," Liz said, tearing up. "I went from relative to relative before I came here."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:19 am

Aya looked back at Jake who was waking up. All she heard was 'stings'. She tilted her head "What stings, Jake?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:13 pm

"Nothing." Jake replied, repositioning himself in a comfortable position to sleep.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Aya looked worried "you sure?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:31 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure." Jake replied.  He held his hand as he closed his eyes.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:14 am

"oh...sorry Jake, I didn't mean to wake you up. I was on my way to the bathroom when the floorboard creeked and Aya heard that I was out here." then he started whispering, "Aya, I'm pretty sure he means his hand...that's what stings."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:17 am

Aya looked at Jonathon "oh.." she bit her lip feeling kinda stupid
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:21 am

"I'm an orphan," Liz said. "I kept my relatives up with my screaming at night."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:41 pm

"and they decided to send you off to boarding school so they wouldn't have to deal with you? wow....that's pretty crappy" Jeremie said hanging his head low, still hugging Liz.

Jonathon knew that look, she felt embarrassed and/or stupid. He couldn't allow that. "Hey, no need to be like that, it's alright, most people wouldn't have understood what he meant even after I told them" he said chuckling as he took hold of her hands.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Aya smiled and nodded "Thanks for reassuring me." she pulled her hands from his and hugged him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:24 am

Liz nodded. "Yeah, it is. Now, I think I keep Kadic up every night." She smiled, then yawned. "Should we get back to school so we can sleep in our beds and not get into trouble?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:07 pm

When Jake drifted into sleep, he began to dream about his father's military funeral.  He found himself standing next to his brother, John, at the funeral.  After the American flag was carefully folded, the commanding officer approached Jake and knelt down on one knee, tears falling down Jake's face.

"Son, I'm sorry for your loss." he said to him.  "Your father was a brave man and one of the best.  He loved you very much.". The flag was handed to him, tears still falling from his eyes.

In real life, Jake tossed and turned.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Aya heard Jake's bed slightly squeaking and a bit too much, she pulled from Jonathon "hold on.." and went into Jakes room, seeing him toss around and she hurried over, climbing the ladder to the top bunk-which he was on- and trying to calm him "Jake, Jake! Calm down."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Then, somehow, Jake found himself in Lyoko, staring at Jonathon before he jumped off into the Digital Sea.  Jake started to run towards him.

"Stop!" Jake screamed out to him.  Then, out of nowhere, he turned to dust and smoke.  He stopped in his tracks and stared at the smoke and dust.  

"I... Love you, too." Aya's voice said, Jake's memory replaying voices.  He turned around and saw all of his friends and family, waving and smiling.  Dream Aya approached him, placing her hands on his chest.  

"Aya... I love you.". Jake's voice echoed.  As Aya leaned in to kiss Jake, she started to fade, as well as everyone else behind her.  

"Jake, I'm sorry!" her voice echoed.  "Please, come back!". They all faded, Jake then falling to his knees and crying.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Aya grew even more worried "Jake! jake! wake up! its just a bad dream!" how was she gonna wake him up? Obviously this wasnt working. "please jake...wake up..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Jake looked up, seeing Aya.  

"I thought you..."

"Wake up, Jake." she said.  "It's only a dream.  It's only a dream...". Then, Jake found himself shooting himself up from the bed, seeing Aya.  He gasped as he woke.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Aya jumped slightly when he shot up and she hugged him "its ok..its ok...I'm here.." she buried her face in his shoulder "You were tossing around and...I got worried."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:19 pm

"It was... Just a dream..." he said, hugging back.  "Thank God...".
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next