Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 12 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:22 pm

"okay, okay, I'll tell you, but only because I can't resist those freaking puppy eyes. -.-" Jonathon said, and sighed to prepare himself, "I was wondering, i-if you have nowhere to go....maybe you'd like to stay.....w-with m-me?"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 12 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Aya blushed and she smiled a bit with a nod "i think that will be okay..." she never knew much about what guys could do since she never learned, so she was pretty clueless
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Jonathon was surprised. "Really? I mean for all you know I could be some crazy person, ...well, i am, but not that kind of crazy!"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Aya giggled "If you were insane, I would know. you wouldnt be here, or have these people as your friends." she smiled "as long as I'm safe from the outside."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Jonathon smiled and realized she was right, she would need someone to protect her from the real psychos. and he wanted to be that person. "Okay then, I guess once we bring you back to earth, I'll make sure nobody can hurt you. I promise."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Aya smiled "thank you." she hugged him softly and she pulled away "I would be more then happy to have friends like you." she looked around "All of them...right?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Liz smiled as she hit another hornet. "How much longer, Jeremie?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Jonathon didn't respond, he was frozen solid from the hug and was kind of just sitting there.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Aya looked over at Liz then back at Jonathon "...Liz I think your friend is broken..." she frowned "I think I broke him...."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Jonathon still just sat there, his face in a shocked expression, it was twitching slightly.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Aya looked worried "Jonathon...? please be okay! dont tell me I broke you..." she tapped him lightly "talk? Please?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Jonathon snapped out of it and looked at her. "Huh? What's broken? The computer!"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Aya laughed "I was talking about you. What happened? you kinda just..stood there..looking like something shocked you. You actually got me worried." she blushed a bit and she peeked around their cover
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:52 pm

"Oh uh...I froze? I wonder what could have caused because it definitely wasn't that hug, no way, why would you think it was the hug? Oh god, you figured it out."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Aya laughed "Calm down, its okay. I never had gotten much hugs so..I feel good giving one. Remember, a girl who has been missing for 6 years misses little stuff like that."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:58 pm

"Oh uh...right. That makes sense......here." Jonathon leaned in and gave her a long hug.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Aya smiled and rested her head on his shoulder "Thanks. Now, we should stop with our..little moments." she giggled "Seeing as we need to protect a tower." she pulled away a bit, realizing her hands were on his chest and she took them off "Sorry...Didnt mean to.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Jonathon quickly grabbed her hands as she took them away but let them go quickly looking off to his left. "No, no, its...its okay. I didn't mind. But yeah, we should probably protect the tower now, I think something's wrong on Earth, Jeremie hasn't talked in ages."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Aya looked worried "I hope your friend is okay on earth...I hope Xana didnt do anything to harm him." she didnt like anyone getting hurt.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:10 pm

"I'm worried too, we need to get Aelita to that tower quickly, somehow we need to push through this massive swarm of hornets. Otherwise....Jeremie...." Jonathon gulped down his nervousness.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Aya nodded and she put her gun down, going out into the open. She was using her mind to do what she did, but with a more powerful force, she looked so dead serious and so angry, even when she wasnt, she kept her focus and soon enough, a wind was directed at the hornets, it was too strong for them to keep still and they were forced away, aya used more so they stayed away "Go...now..."

(brb switching computers, dont gooo XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:16 pm

(haha, no worries, i'm usually on till 3 am)

Jonathon was kind of shocked at what she was doing, but then he realized she was telling him to go and snapped back to reality. He ran over to the cover Aelita was hiding in and helped her up. "COME ON! We have to go now, Aya won't be able to hold that up forever, Jeremie is probably in trouble and this is our only chance!"

"Okay! Let's go." Aelita said. They both ran off in the direction of the tower. Not far to go, Jonathon shot any hornets that managed to escape the wind out of the air.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Aya winced at the pain she was getting, but she had to keep using it till Aelita got into the tower. She fell  onto the ground, she looked towards the tower, watching the girl as she went in. Aya was too weak, she closed her eyes again
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Jonathon saw Aya fall down in the corner of his eye. He knew her spell had been broken....he knew that the hornets would go after her....all of them.

"AYA!" Jonathon screamed in terror as he pushed Aelita into the tower and began sprinting back towards the deadly spot where she lies. "AYA!" He screamed again and didn't even slow down as he shot arrow after arrow at the hornets that got close to her. How long could he keep this up...he was so close....he was almost there....keep running...he had to keep running.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Aya heard Jonathon and she opened her eyes again, looking at him as he raced towards her "i'm okay, dont worry..." she started to get up slowly, and then she noticed hornets and she growled "just go aaawwwaayyy stupid bugs..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next