Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 13 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 pm

He was running as fast as he could. Was it fast enough? Of course it was....because it had to be. He fired arrow after arrow at the hornets until he was out, then he simply threw his bow at one of the hornets and ran faster. He had to get to her. he had to. "AYA! I'M COMING!"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 13 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Aya held her hand out towards her gun and it came flying to her hand, she spun the barrel and it was rapid fire again, she started shooting the hornets with the enegry she had. "Dont worry about me Jonathon! i'll be okay.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Jonathon ran up to where she was struggling, "I believe you, of course you'll be okay. Won't stop me though." Jonathon carefully lifted her up in his arms and ran her over behind the cover they had been hiding in before. "Well, this seems to be our favorite spot," Jonathon said as he slid down the wall into a seated position. he quickly began blushing heavily though when he realized he was still holding her.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Aya tried moving her feet to help him out and once they were in cover and sitting, she leaned against Jonathon, her eyes closed, she handed him her gun "here..if you need to use it..just..pull the trigger and thats it..." she needed to get to a tower after this
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 pm

He smiled a little "I know how to use a gun, Aya, bow and arrows aren't exactly commonly used on earth, so I know how to use both. Don't worry, nothing else will happen to you, I promise. I'll never again leave you on your own like that, never." He rested his head down on top of hers and waited for the inevitable time he would have to use the gun she had given him....but.......what was that noise..or the lack of it. Jonathon listened in and realized, the sound of the hornets was gone.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Aya was quiet, listening the best she could. She heard silence. Forcing her eyes open an she looked up at Jonathon "Are they gone...? no more bugs?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 pm

he smiled down at her "yeah, they're gone. No more bugs. the tower must have been deactivated. We should either get you to a tower or stay here and rest. it's up to you."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Aya nodded "The tower is best.. I get ammo refills and enegry back quickly from them. but the again..I dont wanna move from this spot. You're so warm.." she closed her eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Jonathon slightly giggled to himself, not wanting to move to much and disturb her. "I don't mind staying here for awhile." Jonathon said smiling as he closed his eyes too.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Aya smiled and relaxed, "Might wanna tell your friend that you're staying here with me before he does what he does..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 pm

"Hey Jer, don't devirtualize me please. Thanks dude." Jonathon called out into the air. "Okay, I'm all set." he yawned, "I'm tired from all that fighting."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Aya spoke "im just tired from using that wind..power..thingy..." she giggled "We can sleep in a tower. Since being out here wouldnt be good." She yawned "we're able to sleep back at your home, right?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:20 pm

"Yeah, it's even better there. There's a bed.....I MEAN BEDS, I MEANT BEDS, WITH AN S." Jonathon got flustered.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Aya giggled "Sounds awesome...I would like to sleep on a bed. Sounds..comfy." she yawned "so much to do when you and me go into the world huh?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:28 pm

"Absolutely, but for now let's get you to a tower, it's not safe out here."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Aya nodded "ok..which one are we going to?" she asked, managing to stand with him. "Maybe a forest one? Or should we look for another ice tower?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:34 pm

"which ever one is the closest and gets you to safety will make me feel better. here, you still look pretty tired. Let me help you." Jonathon said and picked Aya up.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Aya blushed "you dont have to...arent I heavy?" she always thought she was heavy. too heavy for someone to pick her up. Apparently not when he waas able to pick her up swiftly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:38 pm

"What? No, not at all. What in the world would make you think that?" He asked worriedly.  
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Aya looked at him "well..I just assumed because of my bones and stuff that I would be hard to pick up..." she blushed "am I really that light?" she was apparently "no wonder i move so swiftly." she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:45 pm

"Hmm who knows, maybe I'm just super strong," he said jokingly while pretending to almost drop Aya.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Aya squealed and gripped onto Jonathon and she giggled "Dont do that..you scared mee"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Jonathon tried to say sorry but was busy laughing, after awhile he was able to get it under control. "I'm...xD....I'm so sorry. I won't do that again."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Aya giggled and rested her head on his shoulder "you might have just woken me up from that."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:55 pm

"Oh, your welcome?....I'm sorry?.......is that good or bad, cause i really don't know." He held her up higher so it would be easier for her to rest her head.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next