Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 14 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Aya smiled "both." she was sleepy still "i cant wait till i see earth..this is gonna be fun!!!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 14 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:01 pm

"i'll have to show you around town when you're on earth. unlike Lyoko, Earth has night AND day, and personally nighttime is my favorite." he said smiling down at her, she did look really sleepy. They were almost to the tower.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Aya smiled "sounds fun." she soon fell asleep

(im going to bed..so..sleepy)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:06 pm

Jonathon walked into the tower carrying the sleeping figure in his arms. He was also extremely tired and sank to the ground next to her. "Good night, sweet dreams" he said before finally falling to sleep as well.

(yeah, me too. good night.)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:30 am

(PK, where are you? We need Jeremie.)

Liz looked around and saw that there were no more hornets that she could see. "Jeremie? What happened?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:26 am

Aya was sleeping next to Jonathon. And after a while she started to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and looked next to her, smiling as she seen Jonathon sleeping. She crawled over to one side of the floor, a small screen appearing, she went through what was there, reading and reading. She was quiet while doing so and she looked for anything that could relate to earth
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:39 pm

A light shuffling sound woke Jonathon up and got his attention. His eyes slowly fluttered open before he could finally see Aya sitting at a display on the tower looking up things related to Earth. "Hey, whatcha up to?" he asked smiling.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Aya heard his voice and she turned, looking at him "I'm just looking to see if there's anything about earth in here. Seems there isnt. only things about here and stuff." she closed it and she crawled back over to Jonathon "Feel better?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:52 pm

"yeah, i do, thanks" he said smiling, "Computer! Switch to earth mode," the computer changed screens. "There you go, now it will work. Computer! Look up, dancing."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Aya was confused but she looked at the screen as different things popped up, about earth and this..Dancing thing "Whats Dancing?" she looked over at him "sounds like prancing..." she giggled  "Is it like...a food?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Jonathon tried not to but he began laughing really hard. he tried to speak but he couldn't at the moment.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Aya blushed from embarassment "Its not a food?" she felt stupid and she looked away, her eyes on the ground "What is it, Jonathon?" she looked at him "I wanna know...." it was kinda funny that he was laughing, but it only brought a small smile out onto her lips
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:04 pm

"Aww, don't feel bad. You're right, it's not a food, but don't be embarrassed about it," Jonathon used his hand to tilt her head up like he had done before, this time without being nervous. "Here, stand up, i'll show you what dancing is." he put out his hand to help her up.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Aya watched him and she looked at his hand, taking it and standing up "Okay..." she never danced before so..this was gonna be fun "Is this what you always do on earth? This..so called "Dancing"?" HEr mind was just really blank. poor aya.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:09 pm

"Well, i don't really do it that much, 1. I'm not very good at it xD, and 2. I...never really have anyone to dance with" he said looking down.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Aya smiled "Well you got me! Now dont'cha?" she giggled "C'mon, show me how to dance. I wanna learn." she said happily, glad to be learning something other then the world shes stuck in for a while.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Jonathon smiled, he liked seeing her happy. "Okay, now put your right hand on my left wand with the palms touching and the fingers....uh...interlocked." Jonathon blushed as he said the last part.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Aya blinked several times and she took his hand, intertwining her fingers with his "Like this?" she blushed a bit "It feels a bit weird." she giggled "Is it meant to feel that way?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:20 pm

"To be honest I'm not completely sure, i think so. Okay, now you take your other hand and place it here on my arm." Jonathon used his nose to point out the spot on his upper arm she was suppose to hold.

Last edited by No.1JerlitaFan on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Aya did so and she gripped it lightly "Like so?" she tilted her head slightly, hoping she was doing the right moves. "This does feel a bit funny." she blushed deeply, kinda feeling embarassed "do others teach you this stuff?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:28 pm

"yeah, i didn't pay much attention to it though, unfortunately. I don't really know anything other then the stance, and......dancing in a circle. Now uh...I don't want you to think I'm being weird, but i'm...uh...supposed to put my free hand on.....umm...your hip."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Aya blushed and bit her lip "g-go ahead..." she said, looking away from him "I-I mean...if its part of the dance..s-sure..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:37 pm

"a-alright." Jonathon carefully placed his hand on her hip and shivered as it felt like electricity ran up his arm and all down his spine. "Okay, so now...I take three big steps to my left and you take 3 little steps to your left, then you take 3 big steps to your left while I take 3 little steps. And we just keep doing that until we feel like changing it up. and uh....," jonathon smiled a little, "Try not to step on my feet, wouldn't want to fall down."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Aya nodded "i'll try.. I'm new at this..I just might step on your feet.." she giggled and started moving with him, she looked down at her feet, watching to make sure she got it right. She tried her best to avoid from stepping on his feet "Am I doing good?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:42 pm

"yeah, you're doing gr- ah! my toe." Jonathon started laughing and just kept dancing.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next