Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 32 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by JeremysGirl Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Liz smiled. "I knew you would come up with something! How does Aya have his DNA?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 32 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:53 am

"She kissed him... I guess." Jake said.  "I'm just guessing here.". Jake was about to ask her something.  However, he knew she loved Jonathon.  Yet, he felt something when looking at her.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:18 am

"Ah, that may explain it," Liz said, understanding.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:05 am

Aya blushed and looked at the ground "you're correct." she said, her face pink as she looked up at all 3 of them "..what?" she felt embarassed and she then moved closer to Jake, hiding her face in his chest to hide her embarassment
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:59 am

Jake knew that Jonathon liked Aya. However, Jake did as well when he saw her.  He didnt know how to tell her, so, he decided not to, seeing that Aya really loved him.  He was sort of conflicted.

"So.... what's the overall plan?" Jake asked.  "Do we do something lyoko related or just stay in the real world?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:03 am

(love triangle!!! Very Happy XD)

Aya looked up at Jake then at Jeremy "That is a good question..unless you have a scanner for the DNA I got from Jonathon..." she bit her lip and looked up at Jake once more "does he have such a thing?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:04 pm

"Well, if I can take a sample of it, then I can isolate which part of the sample is his DNA and separate the two. Then, I just put the sample in the scanner. The scanner will be able to find at least a few STEM cells in there and begin to duplicate them, those cells will become heart cells and we will have cloned Jonathon's heart. Then, the scanner can take it from there again because it will have enough data on Jonathon's DNA structure to build him an entirely new body, it will be an empty body, but we have a mind just waiting for an empty body so that's not a problem."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Aya nodded "okay..sounds like a plan.." she walked over "So...how are you going to do this?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Jeremie hands here a cotton swab, "just run this over your lips, it should pick up any........um........ residue."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Aya looked at it and she bit her lip, wiping it on her lips and handing it to him "here.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:36 pm

"Thank you, now I'm gonna head this down to the scanner. Please don't touch anything, unless you'd prefer Jonathon stays gone." he said as he got up from the chair and made his way over to the elevator.

(Don't you just love those RP's that you just kinda wing it, and it ends up 8eing completely AWESOME!!!!!!!!)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:45 pm

(XD yeah)

Aya watched and didnt touch the computer "just because im 'new' to the world doesnt mean I'm stupid enough to touch the computer." she pursed her lips and then lost the expression she had on her face [which was( =3= ) ] and she sat on the ground, not liking to be standing for such a long time
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 pm

(I didn't plan any of this out, Jonathon's death, the cloning thing, I made everything up on the go. I just can't 8elieve how well it turned out!!!!!!!!)

"yeah, yeah, I know. Sorry, just tired, that's all." he said this and hit the button to head to the scanners. After a minute, he came back up and took his spot at the computer.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Aya yawned "We're on the same page then." she smiled and rested her head in her hands "So...are we gonna be here the whole night?" she asked "you cant work all night if you're tired, jer."

(lol yup!! and I love how Aya is in a love triangle now XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:04 pm

(8waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I have always hated love triangles, not really hated them, 8ut if a 8ook I was reading had one, they frustrated me to no end!!!!!!!! And now I'm going to take part in writing one!!!!!!!! What is this nightmare???????? D::::<)

"Actually, I'm pretty good at working as long as I want." he said with a stern look, "and if Jonathon needs me to stay up all night then I'm going to. Also, I never said you had to stay up too, mostly this is just going to be a lot of waiting for the cloning process to complete"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Aya sighed "What do I do then?"

(they create drama xDD plus, aya likes jake too ^-^' )
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:36 pm

(I noticed xxxxD)

"Well........if you really want to stay up all night for this........I suggests finding a comfy spot to sit........and sit there."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:38 pm

"ok..." she said, looking around the room. nothing looked very comfy, then again, she always slept on the floor in lyoko.

(XDDDD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:08 pm

(In case you're wondering a8out my weird typing, I recently read a little to much Homestuck for any8ody to handle in a short period of time........and now I'm o8sessed with the num8er 8. As you can see 8y my use of 8 anywhere I can, and my ha8it of using 8 of particular things like periods earlier in this parentheses there are 8 dots. Soooooooo now i'm just going to wrap it all up in a nice 8ig 8undle of 8 exclamation marks!!!!!!!!)

Jeremie typed a few things into the computer and hit the enter button. "And now........we wait."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:24 am

Liz looked at Jeremie. "Are you sure you can stay up all night. And what about curfew at the school?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:31 am

"C'mon, Aya, I have an idea for you about a place to stay." Jake told her.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:17 am

Aya was quiet once the speaknig of school started. Hearing jake, she nodded and stood "okay.." she said softly,  rubbing her eyes and walked with Jake to the elevator "we'll see you later Jer, if you need anything just..." she looks at jakes pocket and she points to his phone that popped out of his pocket "make this thing ring again." she giggled softly by how it sounded

(...ok then)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:43 pm

(nope, you need 8 dots. Like this "........ok then". Seeeeeeee????????)

"Don't worry, I'll call if anything comes up. And, Liz, you don't worry either. I've done this before, I got it under control" he said smiling warmly at her.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:47 pm

(..yeah XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:47 pm

(AGAIN!!!!!!!! There needs to 8e eight!!!!!!!! "........yeah xxxxD" The laughing face has only four 8ecause each x represents two eyes. :::: D)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next