Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binary's Application

2 posters

Go down

Binary's Application Empty Binary's Application

Post by Coto524 Sat May 01, 2010 5:57 am

Name: Binary/Enzo/Wolfie
Personality: I'm a bit hyper, but I know when to be sensible. I also find it easy to make new friends.
Have I moderated a forum before: YES
Where?: I'm an admin on my website and a mod on my friend's.
How much time can I spend online: Weekdays: Anything from half an hour to a full hour. Weekends: Probably able to extend to several hours.
What do I think is a mod's task: Mods are the stitching that holds cloth together, the binding on a book. They keep XL running smoothly, and are essential to every forum.
Why I should be a mod: I can come on nearly every day, and I already know what a mod can do.
Where I'd like to be stationed: Anywhere I'm needed. I'll do the dirty work nobody else can do.
Anything else?: I don't want to be a sector mod unless I'm sorely needed to be so.
Check: Check.

That's it.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Health::
Binary's Application Left_bar_bleue19/19Binary's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
Binary's Application Left_bar_bleue9/9Binary's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Experience::
Binary's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Binary's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Binary's Application Empty Re: Binary's Application

Post by Railen Sat May 01, 2010 6:04 am

Could you put up links to the website and forum you mention?
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Binary's Application Left_bar_bleue22/22Binary's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Binary's Application Left_bar_bleue1/1Binary's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Binary's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Binary's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat May 01, 2010 6:06 am

Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Binary's Application Left_bar_bleue19/19Binary's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Binary's Application Left_bar_bleue9/9Binary's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Mon May 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Could you clarify me how a mod keeps XL running smoothly?

About your site: it's a bit basic. But where my eye mostly fell on, were a few lines/games that are pretty familiar. Just mentioning a few:

Main Forum:
1. No spamming or double posting.
2. No dating between members. Seriously.
3. Don't run around naked.

Why, we can't RP all the time! We need a lounge for pillow fights.

I appreciate that our quotes seem to be popular, but I appreciate original people even more.

Pretty much the same goes for your friend's forum.

Do you know some BBC / mod controls / html?
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
Binary's Application Left_bar_bleue22/22Binary's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Binary's Application Left_bar_bleue1/1Binary's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Mon May 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Oops. Sorry about WIG.

A mod can lock topics, edit posts, start games, etc. They enforce the rules and also pass messages to and from the admin(s). I think they can ban...

HTML: I can insert an image, add a link, change text colour, and start a new paragraph. If it helps, there's a link to a HTML Guide here - http://www.neopets.com/help/html1.phtml

BBCode? Yep. I know enough without moving the cursor over the shiny buttons...
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:57 am

On a trial now, like informed in the PM. Snowy and me wish you the best of luck. Smile
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Closing now, since it's long done.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down