Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice: United

+4
fr3sh
Kross123
SMARTAgentKC
K.F. (Kid Flash)
8 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Young Justice: United - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice: United

Post by eseiprahs Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:25 pm

"The reason I acted the way I did was not because I'm concerned about you betraying us," Superboy said. "It just reminded me of...something."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Health::
Young Justice: United - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Energy::
Young Justice: United - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Young Justice: United - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Nightmare stared at Superboy for a second." I see..it seems you are right in your worry..I can only hope whatever has bothered you will pass."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Male Posts : 113

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Young Justice: United - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Superboy stared at him for a moment and didn't respond to the last comment. The boy then glanced at all of his team mates at the pool and thought about the older League. He then looked at Nightmare and said, "Just don't break our trust." He thought for a moment and remembered manners, so he lamely added, "Please."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue18/18Young Justice: United - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Young Justice: United - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Young Justice: United - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Nightmare stared at Superboy for a moment, seeing his eyes dart around for a moment. SUperboy's words were met with momentary silence, then nod."You have my word."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Superboy gave his new team mate a small grin; it was the first smile he had given his new team mate all day.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Nightmare saw the grin on Superboy's face. He smally grinned back and nodded."You are my teammates. Whatever evil comes our way, I will not let it hurt you."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:09 pm

"You don't say...how would you say we are opposite then?" Wally asks with a flirty smile.

K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Robin floated around in the pool, silently listening to his teammates conversations.
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Superboy nodded at Nightmare in response.

Artemis smirked and said, "I think you know the physical differences. But I won't go into those because that conversation could get rather...explicit."

The Flash zoomed out and stopped right at the edge of the pool. "I gotta head out." He then watched Robin float by on his back and he asked with a small smirk, "Relaxed?"
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:53 pm

"You know I'm always game for that." Wally says while raising his eyebrows.

Last edited by K.F. (Kid Flash) on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
Young Justice: United - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/2Young Justice: United - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Theo was taking a small break from doing his training. He had travel about half around the mountain and was at the coast. (near one of the entrances)

Theo exhaled as he looked around "So far this area seems normal but I can't shake the feeling that I'm missing something. Something important"
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:01 pm

After having a short conversation with Wonder Woman through his com-link, Flash took off quicker than a blink.

Artemis kicked her feet and splashed the speedster, "Not right now flashboy. And besides, we don't want to freak our new team mate out too much do we?"
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 pm

"I'll try my best but no promises...it will prove hard with you looking super hot in that swimsuit." Wally responds with a huge smile.

Wally suddenly notices his uncle has disappeared and asks "Hey where did my Un...where did Flash go?"
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:27 pm

"I think he went off on a mission or something," Superboy said, cutting into their conversation.

"They don't call him The Flash for nothing," Artemis said. "He disappeared in a milisecond. You should know that by now," she teased.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 pm

"Well there goes another month or so of not seeing him..." Wally says a bit disappointed.

He then quickly changes his tone as he stares at Artemis and says "Well I least I still have you beautiful..."
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 pm

"Yeah," Artemis grinned. "You don't really think he'll be gone for whole month though? I mean...it could be a small mission, you never know."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:42 pm

"How come you're so beautiful?" Wally asks sweetly trying to change the subject again.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Nightmare frowned and turned from them."If you two must flirt, please take it elsewhere..you're with the team here."He said, embarrassed.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Artemis giggled at his compliment but stopped herself almost as soon as it started. She didn't giggle, that wasn't her. How dare Kid Flash even make her giggle? She coughed and looked at him again with a smile, "How come you're so adorable?"
Superboy rolled his eyes and said to Nightmare, "I'm not sure if I'd rather have them like this or have them fighting. Their arguments can be ridiculous."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:56 pm

"Baby I was born this way." Wally says with a cocky yet sweet shiny smile.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm

"H..it's like he has no grasp of modesty."Nightmare said to Superboy, frowning and rubbing the back of his head.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm

"Pulling Lady Gaga out on me now?" Artemis asked Kid Flash.

Superboy raised his eyebrow and said with a smirk, "That's because he doesn't." He glanced at the speedster and archer again and then turned back to Nightmare. "He's caught up in his own un-modesty that he doesn't even realize we're talking about him."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:05 pm

"I want your love and I want you revenge...you and me could write a bad romance..." Wally sings with a smile.

"Ok just kidding anyways care to join me in the pool?" he asks with a smile.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Nightmare sighed at Superboy's words and rubbed the back of his head. He had a very good point. It seemed that Kid Flash was so much in his own little world.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Artemis gives a laugh and says, "You're such a little weirdo! But it would be my pleasure."

Superboy gestured to the two and said to Nightmare, "See?"
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next