Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Olympic Village

+11
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
Eilorae
RenaYumi
SkystoneNumairian
Stella Luce 333
Snickie
Soul Jelly
PeaceKeeper2014
Kittyclaw
SeeMeInTheShadows
15 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty Re: The Olympic Village

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:27 pm

"As you can see, I'm not the most popular person with the rest of the world right now." Shadows shuddered. But started dancing randomly around, blowing kisses into the crowd. Then, she spread her arms out and pretended to flap wings and blow fire at the audience.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 pm

The crowd seemed to like it, cheering at Shadows' pretend-firebreathing. "I think they think the dragon is our mascot." Kelly tipped her standard-issue XL-Olympics-uniform fedora at the crowd and twirled. "This is so fun!"
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
The Olympic Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
The Olympic Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
The Olympic Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:02 pm

"I wonder what they are going to think of when I start doing all of the events...... Especially considering I'm the leader of one of the sections of our country. But might as well keep their excitement up while I can." With that Rae soared up higher so she wouldn't hit her teammates below. She made two, double bladed swords and started to spin them around. In Rae's mind she was reinacting one of her battles on Lyoko. To the crowd, it just seemed like a routine to show off the glistening blades made out of ice.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Olympic Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
The Olympic Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:07 pm

"Eh," Shadows said, absentmindedly nodding at Kelly's uniform. "Probably the same way they'll feel when they see me, the leader, doing some events. But we're a small country, we need every athlete we can get."

She eyed Rae over and shrugged. "Though they're probably going to be more surprised to find a dragon doing the events." Shadows sighed. "I wondered what these were like before we started showing up."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:12 pm

"Totally boring." Kelly declared. "I bet they're secretly glad to have us here. Opening Ceremonies are usually so boring." She stared at Rae's performance. "Oh, wow. Our mess-up is definitely not getting into the media today. Instead, we'll be known as the country with the super cool dragon. Nice!"
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Olympic Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:33 pm

"Nice save, Eil!" said Jell. Very Happy
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:35 pm

"What would you do without me? Well besides being ruled under Atlas' iron fist." Rae smirked as she threw both blades into the air and they turned into a mist.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Olympic Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Olympic Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Cya watched the spectacle going on with interest. She really couldn't tell from where she was what was going on, but in was interesting, to say the least.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:38 pm

"Um, well I don't think I would be ruled," Shadows said, "but I would definitely be the laughingstalk of the world."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Soul conjured up another cup of tea and drank.

"I'd be okay with the whole Atlas ruling thing provided I got a good position." She shrugged.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Cya heard the last part of Shadows' conversation. "If we were under Atlas, we wouldn't survive long enough to become a laughingstock," she said.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:44 pm

" I don't want to even think about what Atlas would make Me do if he took charge of XL." Rad shuddered at the thought.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:45 pm

"I don't want to think about it, period."

Cya closed her eyes, blocking out disturbing thoughts from her mind, before opening them and smiling.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:48 pm

"Guys!" Kelly jumped up and down. She pointed to the confetti that was suddenly raining down on them. "It's confetti! And ooh, there are so many different colours too. How sparkly." She nodded her approval, grasping at the air happily.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:49 pm

"YAY CONFETTI!" Soul danced around in it happily.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Cya began jumping, trying to catch the confetti, giggling. "It's like someone destroyed a rainbow, and these are the remains, floating down on our heads!"
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:57 pm

"Or like someone smashed a rainbow-shaped pinata!"
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Shadows waved the flag and looked up at the explosion of shiny that crowded her vision. It was gorgeous.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:12 pm

"Ooh, rainbows." Kelly sighed. "It's so pretty! Can we get a rainbow-shaped pinata for our XL winners' celebration?"

aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:19 pm

"I don't have one. Maybe soul or shadows do," Cya remarked, sitting down to count the number of confetti that she had caught.

The number would sufffice.

She smiled and waved at the sky, as if thanking it for it's gift.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:23 pm

"I will come up with one Cya! Never fear. I have my ways..." Soul trailed off with a somewhat sinister smirk, not even noticing that she was rubbing her hands together in a sinisterly villainness kind of way.

"So what now?"
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Kelly inched away from Jell. "Um, Jell, that look on your face...?" She decided against saying anything more and instead moved next to Cya. "Hmm, I don't know. I know we keep on marching for a bit, but I've never actually been in an Olympic Ceremony before."
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:55 pm

"Huh?" Jell turned to Kelly and blinked. "Um, anyway. Nor have I. I missed the parade last time."
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:04 pm

"Yeah so did I." Rae stated as she did a flip in the air to get all the confetti out of her scales.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:46 pm

"You can reminisce later, Shadows," Snickie murmured as she began dragging her along with one arm, catching up to the rest of the XLers. "We're holding up the entire line again."
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next