Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Olympic Village

+11
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
Eilorae
RenaYumi
SkystoneNumairian
Stella Luce 333
Snickie
Soul Jelly
PeaceKeeper2014
Kittyclaw
SeeMeInTheShadows
15 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Olympic Village - Page 3 Empty Re: The Olympic Village

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:47 am

Jell grinned at Peace and bounced up to him.

"Hiya PK! How's it going? What's the plan for today?"
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 am

"Oh, what?" Peace asked, then snapped himself out of it. "Hey, Soul. I'm doing fine, actually. And, now, we're here at Shadows' little thing here." Peace was lost in Soul's eyes as he glanced at her with a smile. He then took off his US Navy hat and held it in his hand.

"So, how are you?" Peace asked.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
Health::
The Olympic Village - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Olympic Village - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
The Olympic Village - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Olympic Village - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 am

(I am ridiculously energetic IRL this morning Razz)

"I am great thanks!" Soul nods approvingly at Peace's hat. "Nice hat! I've opted for the fedora this morning, see?" She taps the brim of the huge fedora on her head and waves at everyone else.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

"Glad to see it, Soul." Peace says, a smile still on his face. He then started to sweat lightly. "How'd you sleep?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:17 am

Shadows stared at where Soul burst through the double doors. "PleasestillbeonthehingesPleasestillbeonthehingesPleasestillbeonthehinges," she murmered to herself as she went to investigate the door, waving absentmindedly at Soul.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:52 am

"I ship that," Rena announced and pointed in the direction of Soul and PK. "As of right now. Who has a notebook?"
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:59 am

Peace looked at Rena.

"Ship that?" Peace asked.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:40 am

Soul checks her name badge. Nope, definitely says Soul/Jell/SJ. Not 'Cougar'. Wink

She grabs a piece of toast from a nearby plate and perches on the edge of the tabletop as she eats. With her epic tea-skills, she conjures a mug of tea and places it beside her.

"I have a notebook! But you're not having it," she calls to Rena. "Sorry. Razz"

"And Shadows, I don't think the door is broken..."
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:42 am

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my plot ideas." The blonde nodded. "Also I like your uniform better, PK. Our hats are stupid."
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:46 am

"Fedoras are not for people with long hair," Snickie declared as she flipped her long brown hair, sipped her tea, and pwnfully conjured up a raspberry-cheese croissant.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:49 am

"Someone better conjure me up a poptart, or I'm going to fit." She looked expectantly between Snickie and Soul. Clearly she'd missed the magical olympic properties email.
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 am

Soul grinned at Rena and shook her head. "Very well, Rena. Just be warned; you're not the only writer with plot ideas here." "And I like my fedora..." said Soul, pushing the brim up and down over her eyebrows. "Hey look at me! Sinister detective" - brim pulled down - "cheerful detective!" - brim pulled up - and so on and so forth.

She noticed Snickie's raspberry-cheese croissants and peered over interestedly. "That looks nice," she commented. "Raspberry and cheese... what a beautiful combination. Poptart Rena? Here you go!" Soul sent one flying majestically through the air towards Rena's outstretched hand.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:10 am

"I love you," she hummed. "Also if you pair me with someone other than John he'll cry. Real tears," she told Soul around a mouth full of poptart.
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:44 am

"Raspberry and cheese is one of the best combinations ever to exist in a croissant," Snickie nodded as she sank her teeth into the sweet pastry. "Bu fe'a ad shpinasch are goo' too," she continued with her mouthful of sweet raspberry-and-cheesy goodness.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:21 am

"Thats why I'm not wearing one of the stupid hats." Rae said as she sat down and created a block of ice in her hand. She now started carving it into something using the wide edge of her claw for large pieces and the tip for the detail work.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Olympic Village - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Olympic Village - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Olympic Village - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:25 am

"Well, there goes my Rena/Atlas crack!ship OTP," said Soul mournfully. "Allow me to console myself with second breakfast."

Soul plucked an apple from the fruit bowl and took a bite, scooting over to Eil to watch her carve what was sure to be a delightful masterpiece.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:53 am

Vena suddenly popped in.
"Poptarts are a lot of calories," she commented, then snatched an apple similar to Soul's from the bowl.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Olympic Village - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
The Olympic Village - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3The Olympic Village - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 am

"Heh, I might actually read that if you do write it." Rae smirked as she continued to work on her sculpting. In the end the decent sized block of ice turned into a circlet. On the front was two dragons seemingly holding up an Eye of Xana while around the rest of the circlet were vines interlocking to the point that it seemed like waves of carved vines.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Olympic Village - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Olympic Village - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Olympic Village - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 am

"One, I only ship Atlas with Elly, and two poptarts don't have calories because I say so."
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:09 am

"........." Was Rae's response as she put her finished circlet down. The glaring at Rena she bared her razor sharp teeth and let out a primal growl.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:16 am

Rena growled back, curling against Kitty tighter.
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyclaw Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Kitty flailed. "Guys, not to interupt the breakfast love fest, but I think they're beginning the announcements of the first games. Maybe we should get going and find out what's up?"
Kittyclaw
Kittyclaw
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 316

http://www.fanfiction.net/~Kittyclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Shadows stared at the door, which was completely flat against the floor. "The door's off it's hinges," she muttered. She turned around only to see a poptart, shipping, fedora-dissing party. ANd she couldn't have that.

"We don't need announcement," Shadows said, "we're an entire country! What can they say to us. And these hats are great, you guys just have no taste."

She lookd at the group and sighed. "Are we going to be the only nation with a dragon at the opening cermonies this year? Again."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyclaw Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:53 pm

"You know it," Kitty said, grinning at Rae. "Nothing says 'XL's here!' like a dragon after all."
Kittyclaw
Kittyclaw
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 316

http://www.fanfiction.net/~Kittyclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 pm

"And the flock of of ostriches," Shadows pointed out. "Remember when we weren't the laughingstock of the Olympic Games?"

She paused and stared out the window. "Nope, I don't either. I bet it would be really boring to belong to a respectable country."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next