Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Olympic Village

+11
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
Eilorae
RenaYumi
SkystoneNumairian
Stella Luce 333
Snickie
Soul Jelly
PeaceKeeper2014
Kittyclaw
SeeMeInTheShadows
15 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty Re: The Olympic Village

Post by Kittyclaw Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:07 pm

The teams behind them could be heard grumbling as the XL'ers dashed about, collecting handfuls of confetti. As Snickie finally got he group moving again Kitty leaned into the girl, grinning. "I'm beginning to think all these other athletes just don't know what fun is. We have an awesome as all get out dragon and rainbow pinata plan--it would probably do them some good to stand around and listen to us be awesome for a bit."
Kittyclaw
Kittyclaw
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 316

http://www.fanfiction.net/~Kittyclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Shadows felt herself getting pulled by Snickie and sighed. This was exactly why the national Olympic Committee kept trying to ban XL each year.

As she was pulled along, she smiled good naturedly at Kitty and the rest of the people. She loved her country.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:10 am

Soul was pulled along with the rest, enjoying the chaos. Sure, the Olympics committee could ban them or make them tone it down, but what would be the fun in that? A little chaos was perfectly healthy for a good opening ceremony.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:52 am

Peace was walking normally, ignoring the chaos, while smiling. He looked at the others, enjoying their time here at the Olympics. He then turned to Soul, watching her jump up and down, trying to have the time of her life. Peace smiled and then looked back forward, smiling and waving and pumping his fist up in the air.

"Am I really sure?" Peace asked himself silently. "Am I or am I just really, really confused? Never too sure." He looked back at Soul. He smiled wider and then looked back where his father was, his face covered in US Face paint with his US Navy uniform on. Good thing they let him off RIMPAC earlier than others.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
Health::
The Olympic Village - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
The Olympic Village - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Finally, the citizens of XL were corralled into their area. They had plenty of space, as all the other countries stepped back away from them. Shadows placed the flag and went back down to greet them. It was like a party!

Then, the torch carrier came in and the young athletes lit the torch as it rose. The Queen declared the games open and Shadows screamed her head off.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Snickie ran off to chase Shadows's head so she could screw it back on. After all, it wouldn't be very helpful if they had a headless competitor. The head was kind of important: it housed the very control center for the rest of the human body, and without it, she was as good as dead. And when you're dead, it's very hard to compete in the Olympic games.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Kelly twirled in a circle and started shrieking alongside Shadows. After noticing Snickie's apparent lack of enthusiasm (if you weren't screaming your head off, then in Kelly's book, you weren't excited enough), she grabbed Snickie by the shoulders and started speaking at top-speed. "Snickie! This is so amazing. I'm so excited. Can you believe it? We're in the Olympics! I've never been before, since I was always busy. But oh my gosh, WE'RE IN THE OLYMPICS."
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Olympic Village - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:04 pm

And then the Olympic Torch broke.

Everyone immediatly turned thier heads to stare straight at the XL area. Aware of the sudden attention, Shadows waved. The stares continued.

"What?" she asked to the silent arena. "We had nothing to do with it....I think."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:07 pm

"Did anyone here touch the Olympic Torch?" Kelly frowned. "For once, I know I had nothing to do with it. I was shopping the whole time."
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Olympic Village - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:08 pm

"Well gang, it looks like we have a mystery on our hands," Shadows said. Then she stopped. "Did I really just say that?! Did I really just say that?!"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 pm

"Personally, I always liked Daphne more than Fred. What are you thinking?"
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:16 pm

"Yes you did, Shadows. Yes, you did," Snickie said, shaking her head, after having finally recovered from being shaken like a ragdoll by Kelly.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Shadows, then suddenly aware of the millions of people watching her, waved again. She turned to where she assumed the queen was (but wasn't really sure) and gave her brightest, biggest smile. "Don't worry, we'll figure out who did this," Shadows said, "Not only are we the Olympains of Xana's Lair, the Janitors of Xana's Lair, the Airline Pilots of Xana's Lair, we are also....the Detectives of Xana's Lair."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyclaw Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Kitty, at the base of the torch, glanced up from the torch arm she'd been playing with, which had unexpectedly jerked to a halt half way into the air. Realizing no one had yet noticed her missing, she quickly scrambled back to join the rest of Xana's Lair.

"Yeah! What...what she said! We'll solve this!" And then, "Airline pilots?"
Kittyclaw
Kittyclaw
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm

"Kitty did it." Peace said, pointing to Kitty.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:37 pm

"I only take one passenger under 100 pounds across the country at a time. I'm NOT an airplane. Nor a janitor, I'm just the leader of the Ice Sector of my proud country." She growled and bared her teeth.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Olympic Village - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 pm

"What?" Since when have we become airline pilots?" Kelly nodded. "And we'll totally get to the bottom of this! But personally," she lowered her voice to a whisper, "I think it was the spies. The spies that've come here to ruin the Olympics."

She smiled brightly at Elly. "I have to admit, the Ice Sector does have the best lounge. But the Desert is also very nice."
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:44 pm

"Of course Kelly... Especially with the discovery of the halls of.... Wait nevermind not important. Might as well get back to wowing the crowd so we don't look like idiots later." Rae stated and she thruster herself into the air in an attempt to wow the crowd again.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Olympic Village - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Olympic Village - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Shadows scratched her head. "I don't think Kitty did it. Maybe Peace did it. he who smelt it, dealt it and all that."

Then, realizing she had said that to a still very quiet stadium, she smiled sheepishly. "Forget I said anything."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:50 pm

"And she who denieth it supplieth it," Snickie murmured quietly, having not seen Kitty breaking the torch.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Rae raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything. She was keeping her scales as physcially clean as possible. Being from Xana's Lair... That was as hard as trying to assassinate one guard in the middle of Whiterun using an iron dagger in The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim game.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 pm

"It was Kitty." Peace told them. "I saw her running from the torch and it looked like she did."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:01 pm

"Rae, I think you're going to have to do a few flips. The stares aren't going away, and unfortunately I have to admit it was probably one of us that broke the torch." Kelly groaned.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Rae sighed as she took to the air and started to do some flips. " I'm getting a raise when we get back!"
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyclaw Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Kitty stared openly at Peace, pointing and flailing but not really managing to say anything. A few of the Olympics officialls were staring at the group, but already the torch was back in motion, such XL chaos obviously both expected and accounted for.

"At least we have our own awesome distraction?" Kitty suppiled, motioning to Eil's impressive display.
Kittyclaw
Kittyclaw
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next