Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Olympic Village

+11
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
Eilorae
RenaYumi
SkystoneNumairian
Stella Luce 333
Snickie
Soul Jelly
PeaceKeeper2014
Kittyclaw
SeeMeInTheShadows
15 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty Re: The Olympic Village

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Kelly sighed. She was in the middle of a very serious dilemma. Shopping or crashing at Shadows' hotel room? On one hand, shopping included clothes and nail polish. On the other hand, she could probably force Shadows to write her an Oddlita fic.

Shadows' hotel room it was. And besides, it only included a slight change in direction.

Kelly swerved to the left lane, ignoring the cascade of honks that followed her, and turned left. She made her way through the traffic precariously, only accidentally cutting off five people. It wasn't long before she was in front of Shadows' door. She found herself waiting with PK. "Hey, PK! You here for Shadows' party too?"
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
The Olympic Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
The Olympic Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
The Olympic Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Shadows heard the calls from the door before Rae could even speak. "Hold that thought," she said as she rushed through the kitchen to the door.

"Peace, what a surprise! And Kelly! I'm actually surprised to find out that you arent' shopping. Come on in, Mi casa es tu casa." Uncaring as to whether or not her Spanish was correct, she let them enter and ran back to Dragon-Rae.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 pm

"Thanks guys!" Peace said. "Like the duds?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SkystoneNumairian Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Skystone strolled from the residence, making a mental note to thank her friend again for letting her stay there, seeing as it was a flat very close to where the other athletes would be staying. Strutting down the street and up into the halls where other's rooms were, the faint sound of chatter and window-knocking caught her attention. Other people standing around one door confirmed this was where the party was, and silently, she slipped in the residence behind them, actually as causally as possible.
SkystoneNumairian
SkystoneNumairian
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:00 pm

...But not unnoticed by Shadows.

Again, she had been perfectly poised to begin talking to Dragon-Rae, or listening, either way. But when her perceptive ears picked out the footsteps of a newcomer.

"Welcome Skystone," she said happily. "Have some tea. Though I think the hot chocolate and coffee is getting pulled out too." She wrinkled her nose. "Is that burning I smell?"

Then she shrugged, "either way, Have a great time."

On her way back to the window she passed Peace again. "Duds?" she asked.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 pm

"My clothes." Peace said, smiling. "Do you like my clothes?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Rena buried her face further into Kitty's lap, feet sticking out onto Snickie's. "Coffee is made from coffee beans. Tea is made from dirt. Also grass."
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:07 pm

"Oh." Shadows took a quick second to glance up and down over Peace's outfit. "Very nice, I like them." She flashed him a thumbs up before she saw flames and ran to the sink to fill a glass of water.

No one else seemed to notice and she sighed. She had put sausages in the microwave for too long. Again.

After the fire was exstinguished, she took the time to examine the chaos around her and smile.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:09 pm

"You yell at me for not wearing the silly little hat but not anyone else? I feel hurt, deeply hurt. For where the hat is? It's in an iceblock in my room. Now for what happened, I don't know but I noticed the green scaly claws this morning." Rae finished as she threw herself inside, doing a flip and landing on her clawed feet. No damage was done due to her wings tucked in and tail now wrapped around her right leg.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Olympic Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SkystoneNumairian Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Sky grinned. "Shoot. I'm not as stealthy as I thought." Leaning over to sniff the tea (as if the aroma held all its secrets) she decided against a taste, and rather went about observing the furnishing in the room, seriously contemplating ditching her shoes somewhere.
SkystoneNumairian
SkystoneNumairian
Creeper
Creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Peace smelled something cooked over. He entered the kitchen.

"Is something on fire?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Kelly frowned. "Rena, what are you doing? And ooh, do we have hot chocolate? Because if we have tea, we've got to have hot chocolate."
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Olympic Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:14 pm

"knowing shadows. I'm surprised if something ISN'T on fire." Rae stated as she played with one of her claws.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Olympic Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Olympic Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Shadows, struck by Rae's revelation, turned to the room in horror. Very few people were wearing the standard issue fedoras.

"I cannot believe you all!" she shouted. "How could you betray me like this!?"

She turned to Peace and Rae. "No, nothing is on fire, of course not. WHy would I let something be on fire?" Quickly, she hid all evidence of said fire, which unfortunately included putting the microwave discreetly in the trash can.

Then she turned to look at Rae's wings. "Do you think some tea would help with your dilemna?"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:32 pm

"Tea no, but some Dragonsbain would be quite nice if you have the herb." She replied
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:33 pm

"Why did you put the microwave in the garbage?" Peace asked, confused.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyclaw Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Adjusting her fedora, Kitty grinned in welcoming at the happy chaos now engulfing Shadow's hotel room. "It's like the entire population of our country is here!" she announced. When no one paid heed to her joke, which wasn't really a joke because it was true, she offered the group a suggestion instead (while at the same time attempting to cram a cinnamon roll into her mouth). Through a spray of crumbs, she asked, "So, guys, should we go meet up with Stella?"
Kittyclaw
Kittyclaw
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 316

http://www.fanfiction.net/~Kittyclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Shadows, who was trying to think of a reasonable explanation to give to Peace, raised her hand. "I vote yes!" she shouted.

SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:43 pm

"Shadows that doesn't make sense...."
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 pm

"Vote for what?" Peace asked Shadows, suspicious. "Cause, I've never given you a yes or no question or vote."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Shadows rubbed her neck sheepishly. "I mean, I vote we go visit Stella because I did not destroy my microwave!" She shrugged. "And I want to go the the Tower of London."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by SkystoneNumairian Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Skystone perks as the conversation turns toward migration from the current location. Not that she was eavesdropping or anything...

Nonchalantly strolling over to where the others were conversing, she learned comfortably against a wall, staying quiet not out of shyness, but rather out of lack of anything to say.
SkystoneNumairian
SkystoneNumairian
Creeper
Creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Peace was confused as he listened to Shadows. She thought she was nervous for some reason. However, he shrugged it off.

"Okay...." Peace replied.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:29 am

Finally up and dressed after her early-morning fic writing ritual, Soul pinned her name tag to her uniform - it was the holographic kind, that showed a different nickname each time the light caught it from another angle - and left her room, locking the door behind her.

She took the stairs two at a time, swerving a corner and racing to the kitchen, hot on the trail of the scent of food - or the smell of burning, to be more accurate - and burst dramatically through the double doors.

"GOOOOOD MORNING!"
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:36 am

Peace looked to the doors to see Soul, happy as ever. Peace's jaw dropped.

"Uhh..... Hi, Soul..." Peace said, a smile growing on his face as he stared at her.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum