Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Olympic Village

+11
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
Eilorae
RenaYumi
SkystoneNumairian
Stella Luce 333
Snickie
Soul Jelly
PeaceKeeper2014
Kittyclaw
SeeMeInTheShadows
15 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty Re: The Olympic Village

Post by Adventurer411 Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 pm

"Look at it this way," Vena said optimistically. She threw her apple into the air and winced when it hit Rena, blinking innocently. "If we're a laughing stock, at least we're brightening peoples' days by making them laugh."
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Health::
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Energy::
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/3The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 pm

"Does that make us members of a disrespectable country?" Snickie mused as she poured herself another glass of tea.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:18 pm

"Yes, yes it does," Shadows said. "And we like it that way."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:18 pm

"I can probably return to human if you want to. But someone thought that it would be funny if my armor would only fit this form." Rae coughed and said," shadows." She coughed again.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Shadows rolled her eyes and waved to everyone in the room innocently. "Hush Rae, you're so funny."

Then, she discreetly stood on her tip toes and whispered into Rae's ear, "we need the publicity. Countries don't just run themselves."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaYumi Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Rena rolled off her friends, getting to her feet. "Well, we should at least go see if anyone is going to compete this year. Anyone have an event picked out?" She glanced at Rae. "Can a dragon compete? Elly, can you like, swim like that?"
RenaYumi
RenaYumi
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

"She's definitely doing the high jump," Shadows said. "Actually, all the jumps. And hurdles. And as long as she touches the ground a few times, I'm sure running would be good. Especially marathons. And she can basically do everything else."

Shadows shrugged. "Unless she doesn't want to. But if she wants to compete, and the officials say no..." Shadows trailed off and smiled. "Well who's going to argue with a dragon?"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyclaw Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:03 pm

"...Shadows?" Kitty said, "I like the way you think. I'm seeing a few golds in our future."
Kittyclaw
Kittyclaw
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 316

http://www.fanfiction.net/~Kittyclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Shadows smirked. "Most definitely. I'd like to see anyone try to beat any of us when they know they'll get eaten if they do."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:01 pm

"I'm not a mindless killing machine. You DO realize that. But I'll compete in as many events as I can as long as I don't have to wear the stupid hat." She picked up her completed circlet and placed it on her head.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:21 pm

"I know you're not a mindless killing machine," Shadows said. "But they don't. And that's a deal. We are so going to win this year!"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:28 pm

"Fine, but no stupid hats." She grumbled and stood up," now where's that dragonsbane?"
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Dober sits in silence and watches everyone chat.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:50 pm

"I never said that the fedora was a stupid hat," Snickie mused, sipping at her tea some more. "It just doesn't look good on a dragon. It's not the right kind of hat for a dragon."
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:06 pm

"Thanks for the compliment on my uniform." Peace says to the person who complimented his uniform. He walked over to Snickie to whisper something.

"Well... maybe I do sorta like her."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:48 pm

She whispered back, "Don't let Rena hear that, or else we'll never see the end of her crazy stories." Nonchalantly she sipped her tea yet again and said much more audibly, "Of course I like apple turnovers. What possessed you to think that I didn't?"
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:11 pm

"I don't think I would look good in any hat in this form. Circlets are a different story though." Rae stated crossing her clawed limbs, Her tail wrapped around her right leg still.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Shadows sighed and snapped her fingers. Nothing happened, so she walked over to the phone and ordered some circlets for her dragon friend. Three minutes later, someone stepped through the broken door and delivered some. Shadows smiled, grabbed them, and handed them to Rae.

She checked her watch. "Guys, we should probably go to the opening ceremony right about now." She checked her watch. "Actually we should be there now."
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Kelly had a confused look on her face. "Rae, what happened to you? Aren't you normally...human?"
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Shadows tapped her foot and glanced anxiously at the clock. "Blackmail happened, Kelly. And financial woes. Let's go, anybody with me?"
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 pm

"Let's ride." Peace said, putting on his Naval Cap.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 pm

"Ooh, we really should get going. I want to get good seats."
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Olympic Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Olympic Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Shadows stared at Kelly. "We're athletes and we're walking out in a few minutes." She counted, herself, Kelly, and Peace. That counted as a majority. She took off running to the stadium, the sound of pounding feet behind her. As they ran, they collected the other XL citizens who wished to come, though no one was forced.

The announcements overhead presented the names of hte country in both French and English, however, when Xana's Lair was called out, nobody walked.

Then, a large clump of people came running onto the floor of the stadium, panting and wiping sweat.

Shadows stood up proudly, held her hands up, and grabbed the flag, starting to walk. She could imagine what the commentaters were saying all over the world, but at least it was more successful than the incident they ruined the opening ceremony last time.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Peace kept a straight face as he looked up, the thousands of people standing on the stands. His hat was tightly sat upon his head, showing Navy pride for his father and the US Navy in general. The digital blue uniform expressed Peace's true personality as they walked beside Shadows.

"Show time." Peace said, taking out a pair of sunglasses and placing them on his face.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Kelly humphed. "Like last Olympics, I was really planning on getting myself a mug of hot chocolate and watching the games." Nevertheless, she followed Shadows' walk, holding her shoulders up proudly. After all, they were representing Xana's Lair, a country famous for its fine cheeses, grapes, and works of literature (not to mention, some very well-known musicians and artists resided there too).
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum