Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 23 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Aya hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder "I havent heard that word in years..im so happy..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 23 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:55 pm

"oh god, i thought something was wrong. I'm so glad you're okay, I'm so glad you're happy!" he said also starting to cry as he tightly hugged her back. He never wanted to let go.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Aya cried into his shoulders "its so nice to hear it come from you, Jonathon..." she rubbed her eye and then pulled away to look at him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:58 pm

"It's so nice for me that hearing it made you so happy," he said wiping away another tear that starting to roll down her face. "Aya....I love you."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Aya smiled "I..I....." she looked down then spoke "I love you too..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Jonathon took his hand and lifted her head up and smiled. "There's no need to look down" he said softly. He leaned forward and kissed her with more passion than ever before.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Aya blushed, not sure how to react, but she reacted with kissing him back, her eyes closing and cupping his face
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 pm

....bug...in..room... D: i tried squishing him more then 3 times, he didnt die!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Once again Jonathon ran his fingers through the hair on the back of her head but this time with both hand. after awhile he pulled away with tears in his eyes and hugged her tightly just wanting to stay like that till the end of the world

(introducing.... SUPERBUG!!!!!!)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Aya hugged him back, her arms tightly around him

(..XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:26 pm

(i'm gonna go to bed now)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:27 pm

night!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:28 pm

(night, i'll start up again whenever I can)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:07 am

Still holding her tight, Jonathon spoke up. "Hey, Aya," he started, "do you think we should stop crying because this is a happy moment?" he asked as he laughed lightly.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:09 am

Aya nodded, wiping her tears from her face "s-sorry.." she blushed alittle and looked away "I was just..touched thats all..its been a long time since I heard that word being used."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:20 am

"it's okay," he said, "you don't have to apologize to me." he smiled and brushed the hair out of her face.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:25 am

Aya smiled and looked at him "Thank you, Jonathon.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Jonathon smiled back and stared into her eyes. 

A sudden noise outside made his head jerk in the direction the sound came from.
"Stay here." he said simply and got up to go check it, he readied his bow and strung an arrow.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Aya stood, grabbing her gun and spinning the barrel, letting it land on a mode. She watched "let me come with you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Jonathon sighed and thought for a moment. "Alright...but be careful." he said with a worried tone.

He quickly jumped out of the tower with bow drawn and ready to fire, there was nothing around. He thought he saw some movement in the distance but decided it was just him imagining things.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Aya walked out with her gun, looking around "I dont see anything"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 pm

"Neither do I," he said, "wait....." Again he saw a small movement off in the distance in the corner of his eye. "Did you see something over there?" he pointed in the direction he saw it in.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Aya looked over "no..I didnt." she narrowed her eyes and held her gun tightly "I wonder if its one of Xanas monsters.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:15 pm

"Let me go check it out, I'll be right back," Jonathon knew she would argue and want to come along so he used an ability he had recently discovered that she didn't know about. Needless to say when she turned around he wasn't there, but instead he was behind a large boulder on the other side of the plain which should have taken him minutes to cross.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Aya was worried "Jonathon..?" he was gone, way too quickly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next