Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 24 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Jonathon was investigating the area that the movement had been seen in. He felt bad for teleporting away form Aya like that, but it was for her own safety. He heard a faint noise like a small screeching sound, it sounded rough. He began heading in the direction it came from with his bow ready just in case.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 24 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Aya standed close to the tower in case she had to flee. She looked more serious then normal "i swear if theres Kanks or kubes, i'm gonna go nuts."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Jonathon rounded a corner and gasped as he was facing what appeared to be a giant jellyfish. He fired his arrow but the creature simply dodged it.

"AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs right before the creature coiled around him and he went completely blank.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:42 pm

"Take all the time you need, Einstein." Jake said, still waiting.  He checked his watch.  "Am I going to miss Lincoln for this?  Of course I am." XD
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Aya heard his yelling and she ran toward it, finding a jellyfish of some sort, it was taking something from Jonathon and she growled, shooting her bullets at him "jeremy tell me you're there!!!" she yelled and went after the monster, she changed her bullets to lazers, using them to cut off the arms
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:45 pm

The monster was stubbornly holding onto to Jonathon despite the loss of its appendages. It continued to flow some sort of red glowing material either to or from Jonathon's mind.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Aya kept shooting the arms off "let. Him. GO!!!!" she used her wind power to put pressure on its arms, trying to make it let go
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:50 pm

The creature finally let go and ran off to find safety from the winds. Jonathon had dropped to the ground and lied there.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Aya winced from the pain when she stopped and she hurried to Jonathon and she sat him up "Jonathon! Wake up!" she bit her lip, well...if he wasnt waking up, one thing would, she slapped him "Wake up!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Jonathon reached up and grabbed her wrist before she slap him. He stood up and grabbed her by the throat lifting her into the air with an angry look on his face. Only then did she noticed the X.A.N.A. symbol that was where his eyes should have been. He threw her onto the ground some distance away form where he was and began running off in the opposite direction.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Aya struggled "Jon-athon..." she was choking before he threw her onto the ground, but she skidded across it and he started runnign "That thing posessed him..." she called out to the air "Jeremy! Answer me!" she got up and started running after Jonathon
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Jonathon began running faster and faster, unable to control his own body he ran in no particular direction at all. He had no idea why xana wanted his body.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:01 pm

"Jeremy, please, hit the switch." Jake told him.  "I'm waiting for you."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Aya kept running after him "I have no choice then to send you back." she took her gun and spun the barrel, getting rapid fire, she started shooting at him, needing him to be devurtialized. Doing that would release him due to xana being weak from the human world. He wouldnt be able to keep control there "jeremy, if you can hear me, get ready to have a Jonathon back at your place."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:09 pm

(Jeremie already virtualized Jake)

And that's when he saw it....the edge of Lyoko. That was xana's plan. He continued running and running before he finally took one last graceful leap off the edge of the world.

Then he fell....and fell.....X.A.N.A. let go of his control over him...probably to allow me my final moments of terror. 

He continued to fall further and further....tears came to his eyes as he began crying, he thought of Aya.....what about Aya...what she safe? He fell further than he could possibly imagine.

"Goodbye, Aya....I'll miss you so much." he said and closed his eyes. 

He felt the splash, there were a few moments he could feel the digital sea around him before he disintegrated into pixels and code...corrupted by the sea. Lost forever. Gone. There was one final ripple before the column of light shot up into the air....signaling his final departure.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:12 pm

"JONATHON!!!" Ake shouted, sprinting for the ledge.  He virtualized nearby the location.  He slid to the ledge and looked down.  He was shocked.  He slowly took off his helmet.

"DAMMIT!" he screamed, throwing his helmet.  "GOD DAMMIT!". He gritted his teeth.  He hung his head.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Aya screamed "NO!!!" she ran to the edge but he was gone. Her love was gone forever. She clenched her fists "XANA IM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!!!" she was furious "He killed him...And now i'm going to kill my lovers killer." wind surrounded her, her hair whipping around "I know he was your friend. And now, we're gonna avenge him."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 pm

"Jonathon didn't deserve this..." Jake sadly said, tears falling.  "Jonathon was... Just the new kid at school.  He was... A great guy.". He stood up, do better than that his plasma rifle and looked at Aya.

"No one else is going to die, understand?" he asked her.  "Jeremy feared this was gonna happen... And, by God I swear, we're not losing you or anyone else.  I promise, I will keep you and my friends safe... For Jonathon."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Aya nodded "Thank you. Even if I have managed for 6 years, I'm glad you would want to protect me." she looked around "That jellyfish thing did that to him. And I plan to squish it into millions of pieces." the wind stopped and she looked at the tower "I will return the favor and protect you all as well." her heart and her world shattered into billions of pieces, but she never showed it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Wh-....where am I? What happened? I remember.....I....I died...i think....I fell into the virtual sea. Is this....heaven? or is it Hell?! I can think...but I don't feel like i'm....me....oh...i don't have a body....that's why...I hope Aya's okay........
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Aya grabbed jakes wrist and took him to the tower, she brought him into safety and she walked to the screen, looking through some things about the sea "something has to be up."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Well I have to admit, this feels quite strange. It's kind of fun...but I'm so lonely. How long have I been like this? What if time doesn't progress the same way, i could've been here for centuries already! Aya is probably devastated.... poor girl....i probably deserve this...i failed her.......
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Aya kept going through things "Xana. You are going to pay for this." she screamed and slammed the screen, only to her hand going through
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Hmmm...I'm tired now...but all i've been doing is thinking.....well I guess for a being that no longer has a body and is only consciousness...thinking is all you can do...thus it's exercise. Well...I should take a nap....can I even sleep in this form? Only one way to find out.

Jonathon's consciousness drifted off to sleep.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Aya really wanted to hit someone. but she kept her anger. She really missed him.. Jonathon....I miss you...I always will... she lowered her eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next