Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 25 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:34 am

Jake placed his hands on the girl's shoulder.  His head hung, too.

"Aya." Jake said to her.  "Jonathon was a good guy... and a good friend.  We will get him back and we will stop XANA.  I promise."  He cleared his throat, his hand still on her shoulder.

"Here, let it all out." Jake told her, opening his arms.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 25 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:26 am

Aya looked over her shoulder, looking at jakes hand and she nodded "Alright.." when he opened his arms out to her, she turned completely and looked at his arms then back at him. ...A hug might be nice... she walked into his arms and hugged him, her head resting just below his shoulder since she was a bit shorter then him "Does Jeremy know what that jellyfish thing was?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 am

Jeremie: "Yes, I do know what that creature was. It was the Scythazoia. It's been giving us problems for quite some time. It's been trying to steal Aelita's memory, it's been trying to possess Aelita and make her jump off the edge.....and now.....It did the same to Jonathon.....and succeeded. i'm so sorry."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:11 am

Aya looked at the screen and pulled from the hug, walking over and looking at Jeremy "Please tell me we can get him back." she clenched her fists "I tried to injure him as much as I could before he jumped off so he wouldnt fall into the sea. Apparently xana had something blocking my bullets." she shook her head "But, ttry to make me a person part of your world. Then we'll see if we can find anything about Jonathon."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:11 am

"We're going to stop Xana from doing this to anyone else, I promise." Jake told Aya.  "I'm going to protect you, for Jonathon.  I won't let Xana hurt you or anyone else.". He losed his eyes.

"I swear to you... We will make things right, if it's the last thing I do." he told her.  "We will make things right."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:24 am

Aya loooked back at jake and pulled him to the screen so Jeremy saw them both. She nodded to Jake "Thank you. but I think you might need more protection then I do. You only just got here since I had never seen you people before. There are many things xana is planning."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:48 am

"Don't worry." Jake assured her.  "We've faced him before, fighting him for about a year.  Well, most of us have."  He do better than that his plasma rifle.

"Jeremy, what's our next move?" he asked.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:55 am

Aya mentally snorted A year? Try 6 years. she looked back at the screen, watching and wondering whats gonna be their plan. She had to be materialized so..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:59 am

Jake checked his current clip and then checked his spare clips.  He then checked his sights, waiting for Jeremy's answer.

'Murphy's Law must love us a damn lot,' Jake thought.  'Things keep getting worse and worse'.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 am

Aya looked down at her gun and her a small click, knowing it was fully loaded now. She took the gun and spun the barrel, random moade and she slid it in her pocket.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:06 am

"Nice gun." Jake complimented.  "What's the caliber?"  Jake was curious with Aya's gun, since Jake was a gun nerd after all.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:09 am

Aya looked at him, confused "What?" she didnt know what that meant, so she took the gun out of the holster and handed it to him "I dont actually know what that means so..you look at it. I was 10 when I got stuck here so I dont know much."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:10 am

"What I meant was, what kind of bullet does the gun use?" Jake asked, smiling lightly.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:17 am

Aya blinked "erm...I have 3 modes..lazer,rapid, and single...I dont know what bullets they use because they dont show in the barrel.." she showed him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:20 am

"I see..." Jake replied.  "For me, mine aren't bullets.  They are individual battery cells, the size of a standard issue 5.56mm round, which is pretty deadly."  He removed the clip from his rifle and showed her.  The battery cells were a pinkish color, showing that they were battery cells and charged. 

"The cell energy is gold and my rifle itself has three modes." Jake added.  "It can fire single, semi-automatic, and fully automatic.  Oh, listen to me ramble!"  Jake was going off again on guns... again.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:23 am

Aya couldnt take all the smartness of guns and bullets, she put her hand over his mouth "Jake, I have no idea what you're talking about. I know nothing of earth anymore so I dont know what MM is and stuff like that. I only know a few things Jonathon told me. And he hasnt told me about this MM and stuff. I only know about apple pie, the earth not looking the same as lyoko, beds, hugs, and kisses, and..." she thought "Well thats about it really, and you guys." she sighed "sorry..I would listen if I understood."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:47 am

'Gotta stop being a gun nut,' Jake told himself.

"I'm gonna go outside and take a breather." He said, leaving the tower.  He approached a rock and took off his helmet, then sighed.

"Damn it." He muttered. He sat the rifle next to him.  He then threw his helmet in fustration.  He wished that he didn't get involved in the Xana fighting business, seeing how things just went bad to worse.  "I miss you, dad." He said.  He wiped his face with his hand and closed his eyes.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:54 am

Aya sighed and nodded watching him walk out "Jeremy, I'm gonna keep an eye on jake. Being outside alone isnt a good thing." she then walked out as well, she seen him and she made a light breeze hit him "Its not good to be out here alone."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:57 am

"You think I dont know that?" Jake replied.  He grabbed his rifle.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:19 pm

Aya narrowed her eyes "Look, I know your upset but still. Dont come out here on your own."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Jeremie: "Ummm...guys. Not to spoil the mood but you might want to hear this....especially you Aya."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Aya turned her attention to Jeremy "Go on."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:15 pm

Jeremie: "Well...I don't want to give any false hopes but...I think Jonathon might still be alive.....well...sort of."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Aya didnt change her tone or emotion "What do you mean by 'sort of'. He fell into the sea. No one would survive that."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Jeremie: "oh no doubt about that, absolutely the body would certainly die.........but the mind...i'm not as sure about that. When the scanners virtualize you, you're bodies turn into a long series of computer code that shows up as your avatar on lyoko. However, you're mind does not have to be present in the body while this is going on since it's all part of the same computer. As I said, the body turns into this coded avatar, but your consciousnesses are adverted into a highly complex computer program that takes every detail of one's personality into account and with high accuracy causes your avatar to act exactly as you would, when you revirtualize, it implants the memories of your time on lyoko into your brain so you think that was you even though technically YOU were never there. When Jonathon.......fell in.....his virtual body was destroyed and the code was corrupted. However, the program that ran his body...the program that was created by his consciousness is theoretically still in the computer somewhere not knowing what to do without a body to inhabit. The code for his mind never got corrupted by the digital sea because that program is never directly linked to the avatar, it just controls it. So.....I think he's still alive.......at least his mind is."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next