Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 34 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:39 am

Liz was having that nightmare about the house fire that killed her family. She woke up crying. She heard her cell phone ringing, got a hold of herself and answered it. "Jeremie?" she said, shakily because she had just woken up from a nightmare. "What is it?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 34 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Jeremie remained oblivious to this because he had never dealt with emotions of other people before. "Well, I've got good news, the Jonathon body will be ready pretty soon. Can you rally everyone to meet up? I'm sure Aya wouldn't want to miss this."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Liz nodded. "Sure, I'll try to find Jake, since I don't have his number. I don't even know where he lives. Can you give me some info on that?" She hoped one day to tell Jeremie about her nightmare.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:36 pm

"Oh yeah, sorry." Jeremie gave Liz Jake's number. "I'm pretty sure Aya is staying at Jake's house, so they'll both know when you call, I have some last minute things I need to finish up on this end."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:46 pm

"I don't know his number, Jeremie," Liz said. "I never got it from him."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 pm

(Jeremie just g8ve it t8 her........)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:02 pm

(Oops. Didn't see that part.)

Liz just remembered that Jeremie gave her Jake's number and wrote it down. "I'm sorry, Jeremie. I'm not fully awake yet. I'll give him a call. Try to get some sleep, okay?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Jake had recently led Aya to his house, with the kitten they had found.   John Masterson, age 27, had allowed her to stay,understanding the circumstances after a long explanation.  John understood Jake and believed him, since they are great brothers.  John was adopted by Jake's family, so it made since he was older by a margin.

"So, how do you like the place, Aya?" John asked her, sitting on his couch in the living room.  "Had to work real hard to get all of this.". He laughed.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:07 am

"Okay, Liz, I'll take a nap right after finishing up what I need to do. When everyone gets here just wake me up so I can do the finishing process that will create Jonathon's body in the scanner. Then we just send the empty shell to Lyoko, put Jonathon's mind in it, and then pull him right back out."
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:20 am

Liz yawned. "Okay, Jeremie. See you then." She hung up the phone and dialed Jake's number.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:50 am

Aya looked at Jake's brother and nodded "I do like it, its very..." she was trying to think of a word "nice." she giggled and looked over at the kitten who was all nice and cleaned. of course, they found out he was a boy. He was a cute little kitten. He walked over and jumped onto her lap, she petted him softly "I'm so thankful that you're letting me stay here. I promise you, i'm not much of a bother."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:54 am

"It's my pleasure, kiddo." John replied.  "And, don't worry.  If you need anything, just lemme know." 

"Okay, Ayay, wanna see the room you are staying with?" Jake asked.  Jake's phone was set to vibrate for now, seeing that he had to get Aya settled in.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:00 am

Aya nodded "Sure." she smiled warmly and she stood, holding the kitten in her arms and following Jake. "your brother is really nice, Jake." she commented "I can see why you both trust eachother so well." it made her happy to see brothers that dont fight. Normally they did. As far as she knew.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:05 am

"We're really close now." Jake told her.  "He's a good guy and he really helps people who needs it.  Glad you like him as well.  He's got the Masterson Charm."  Jake laughed.  He approached his door, then opening it.  He flipped the light switch, revealing everything inside.

There was a bunk bed with two bunks, already set neatly.  A computer with a skinny, yet flat screen sat at the wall across from them and a shelf across the bed.  The shelf had pictures of family and friends.  However, one prized memory was at the very top in a glass case.  That possession was a folded American flag belonging to his dad, Henry Masterson. 

Next to the bunks was the closet, containing clothing.  Duh XD  The walls were covered with several posters, some of games and the military while others of his favorite sports team, the American Football New England Patriots. 

"So, you like it?" Jake asked Aya.  "I know it's not really meant for girls to stay in, but, it works.  The beds are comfy and everything is kept neatly."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 am

Aya put the kitten down and she looked around his room "its really nice. It has more color then lyoko. Some of these colors I havent seen in a very long time." she smiled and then looked over at the computer and tilted her head "Is that like the screen in the tower?" she asked. Really curious. But her attention got pulled to the pictures, of course it was of some people she knew and some she didnt know. She looked up at the one that was all alone. It had a folded flag in it "this is your dads?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:43 am

"Yeah, it is." He replied.  "They gave it to us at his burial ceremony.   It's what they do when a serviceman or woman dies."  Jake then redirected the attention to the computer.

"And, this is very different from the screen in a tower.  You have to use a computer mouse and keyboard."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:47 am

Aya looked over at the computer once more "..I see.." she approached jake and hugged him "Im sorry that you lost your dad..thats horrible to lose someone as close." now who did he have left? His mom and brother? "but he's here with you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:44 am

"Thanks, Aya." Jake replied, hugging back.  "He's still with me in my heart.  And I will never forget him.  He was the greatest dad in the world."  He cried a little.  

"At least his memory will never die." He added.  "Thank you so much, Aya."  He was thinking to tell her the secret he has been keeping since he saw her.  However, now wasn't the time.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:46 am

Aya nodded and smiled, pulling away and looking at him "What are friends for?" she giggled softly and looked over at the beds "Which one is mine?" she asked, looking back at Jake innocently. She kinda liked Jake, more then just a friend. She couldnt tell him that she liked him..because she liked Jonathon too...She was just stuck
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:17 pm

"I'll get the top and you'll get the bottom." Jake told her.  "Sound good?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Aya nodded "perfect." she smiled and walked over to the bed, sitting down "wow..this is comfy!" she giggled and looked at the kitten that joined her "These feel much better then the floor I had been sleeping on. I might not wake up in the morning because how soft it is."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Liz hung up when she realized Jake wasn't answering. She called Jeremie back as she headed to the factory.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:13 am

Jake hopped onto the computer, then checking his phone.

"Crap, Liz called." Jake said.  "I'll call her back before I use the computer.". He selected the number and called it back.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:11 am

A call beeped in and Liz answered it. "Jake? Where were you? I tried to call. Jeremie wants us all at the factory."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:03 am

Aya was sitting quietly with her kitten, he had fallen asleep and he snored cutely, making Aya smile. Her eyes looked back at Jake, seeing him on the..something. The ringing thingy is what she called it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next